Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kingzkong

Anybody In Yung Sheng Rd? (july 07 Ballot)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wow so fast move in . . . so nice . . .

haha.... hmmm.... yah lor.... can move in le... :good:

hai.... think my one will onli b done earliest by next Tue bah... but my basins r not done by my ID one, so will take a bit of time again, and my BR3 wardrobe is by Closet Robe, so will take another bit of time... hai... here a bit there a bit... think by next mth then can move in le... :(

oh yah, tis sat i chould b at my home, cos the Citygas pple r coming over to change the Gas Heater, and another company to deliver my basins... :notti:

so hock, if u r coming up, do SMS mi again lor or juz come up straight la... i should b there around 10am... sorry abt last wkend... cos bo bian, got dinner, so got to rush off... heehee :sport-smiley-003:

Hi Felix, sorry my time is very much restricted bcos of my boy, got to pick him up from childcare. I will be around tis afternoon and Thursday from 3 pm onwards, so if are able to make it, jus give me a call. Anyway, we are moving in tis weekend and u guys are welcome to drop by. Just give a call/sms.

:yamseng:

This sunday i got bridal shoot ... saturday might not be free ... coz need to do some shopping

i see how and call you guys again :)

Hi guys, i know reno work is never smooth sailing... but seems like i extra suay..... yesterday when the solid top guy came to make template, he found that the kitchen cabinet carpenter left too small a space for my custom integrated sink :~:furious:. After the contractor left, i cheong to IMM and after an hour of intensive search/discussion going thru each sink dat fit..... we managed to get a stainless steel one dats has the rite depth and width :dancingqueen: . One crisis over, wonder any more in store for us.....

To think dat i m moving in w/o a usable kitchen :sport-smiley-003:.

Felix, nice time of the year to do bridal shoot :paint:. If u r doing lots of outdoor shots, a word of advise is to keep hydrated, one of my friend's bride fainted/hospitalised dure to dehydration after a whole day of outdoor shoot.

Edited by MLR

MLR, wow so happening wo. lucky u still manage to find one u like. :)

no worry, would have so much happening one lah.

Nex,

Thank Thank. don know when then our key will come by. jus drop them a mail giving them a lot of excuses that i need the key ASAP. hee hee

Hi guys, i know reno work is never smooth sailing... but seems like i extra suay..... yesterday when the solid top guy came to make template, he found that the kitchen cabinet carpenter left too small a space for my custom integrated sink :~:furious:. After the contractor left, i cheong to IMM and after an hour of intensive search/discussion going thru each sink dat fit..... we managed to get a stainless steel one dats has the rite depth and width :dancingqueen: . One crisis over, wonder any more in store for us.....

To think dat i m moving in w/o a usable kitchen :sport-smiley-003:.

Hey... strange... tot u have to put the sink there for them to take the measurement then they can do the carpentary?? cos tats wat i did leh... oh yah, and the hob as well... so tat its fitting... :good: but how come ur one is cut (the hole for the sink) first then the sink comes in?? :dunno: like tat sure got prob one...

or u gave ur ID the measurement tat was given to u when u purchase the sink? cos from my ID, he say tat the measurement sure not accurate one, so he ask mi to ask the seller to deliver my sink up first b4 he ask the carpenter in to do the cabinets... ;)

Nex,

Thank Thank. don know when then our key will come by. jus drop them a mail giving them a lot of excuses that i need the key ASAP. hee hee

haha.... then the HDB might b calling u in the next few working days bah... haha... muz keep hp on hor!! haha.... :dancingqueen:

Hey... strange... tot u have to put the sink there for them to take the measurement then they can do the carpentary?? cos tats wat i did leh... oh yah, and the hob as well... so tat its fitting... :good: but how come ur one is cut (the hole for the sink) first then the sink comes in?? :dunno: like tat sure got prob one...

or u gave ur ID the measurement tat was given to u when u purchase the sink? cos from my ID, he say tat the measurement sure not accurate one, so he ask mi to ask the seller to deliver my sink up first b4 he ask the carpenter in to do the cabinets... ;)

Dats bcos my sink is a custom order piece dat is integrated with the counter top (seamless), it would be NO joints and its also the same solid material as the counter top. Its not undermount or over mount, its one continuing piece wif the counter top. Dats y can't get it for the carpenter to do the measurement. Unfortunately, the mould for the sink is fixed and cannot be made smaller.

Anyway, I hv to put dat behind and march on. :sport-smiley-003: .

CITY GAS HAVING PROMO FOR RINNAI 8L GAS HEATER + GAS DRYER FOR $668 If u r going for a dryer, its a good deal, cos the dryer alone costs about $600.

Edited by MLR

got my hle and ahg approval. :yamseng::yamseng:

now waitin for the next letter should be the appt date. hai, the letter is always slow. i check hdb site faster. :sport-smiley-004:

NLR, u just change the 8L heater right, so miss that offer. :P

don think i getting dryer for home. just pray hard everyda :bow: got sun for mi to dry my cloth.

erm... hock, MLR oso changing heater ar?? haha... cos my one Sat the citygas person came over to change tat 5L to the new 8L one le... :dancingqueen: so happy... the model is REU 8CG... heehee.... but i waited very long for tat man.... waited from 2pm to until 4.45pm when tat guy finally came... hai... :furious:

oh yah, there was a lady who came over to my hse see see look look... but i dont know if she is from tis forum... cos she say she lives in the next blk, then got a friend living at the same blk as mi, but on the 5th flr one... when she mention the 5th flr one, i was thinking is it ah hock!! hahaha.... :P so hock, is it ur friend?? haha... :D

hock,

Congrats... U happy until blur.... me didn't change heater, its Nex.

Nex, did the they test the heater for u? The guy dat did mine jus left w/o even telling me, when I called citygas, they said dat they will send someone over when cooker hob is installed.

Also, do u find dat the water pressure is low? the main is turn up to the max and yet the rain shower no pressure... the taps also not very strong, mayb now mandatory to save water?!

hock,

Congrats... U happy until blur.... me didn't change heater, its Nex.

Nex, did the they test the heater for u? The guy dat did mine jus left w/o even telling me, when I called citygas, they said dat they will send someone over when cooker hob is installed.

Also, do u find dat the water pressure is low? the main is turn up to the max and yet the rain shower no pressure... the taps also not very strong, mayb now mandatory to save water?!

my hob, try le... its ok... as for my heater, i still dont know yet, cos the water pipe cannot fit (cos they change my 5L to the 8L one, so the water inlet and outlet diff by a bit), so got to wait till the water pipes r done then i can try...

btw,

like to ask all who have done their reno, or have decided on their reno.

Noticed our MBR entrance have a pretty long corridor.. Anyone managed to install a wardrobe at the side of the MBR entrance? Some of the ID i consulted said its too narrow to fit a standard wardrobe

Thanks

Hi AlphaLost,

I did tat. But I hacked off the wall. The effect is good loh, I encourage u to hack aso. :) MBR becomes spacious..

L3x

Felix, nice time of the year to do bridal shoot :paint:. If u r doing lots of outdoor shots, a word of advise is to keep hydrated, one of my friend's bride fainted/hospitalised dure to dehydration after a whole day of outdoor shoot.
Hi guys,

I'm back, will post the pics when I have time.. :notti: Very busy wif reno+furnishing+house warming+moving in+photo shoot.

Jus had our bridal shoot aso.. Shagged wif everyting together..

MLR,

u still wan the switches? I tink left a couple only, chuck inside store room.

Nex,

hows ur reno progressing liaoz??

Felix,

did u get ur curtains?

Ahock,

congratulation to u, becoming an owner liaoz..

L3x

Hi AlphaLost,

I did tat. But I hacked off the wall. The effect is good loh, I encourage u to hack aso. :) MBR becomes spacious..

L3x

Hi guys,

I'm back, will post the pics when I have time.. :notti: Very busy wif reno+furnishing+house warming+moving in+photo shoot.

Jus had our bridal shoot aso.. Shagged wif everyting together..

MLR,

u still wan the switches? I tink left a couple only, chuck inside store room.

Nex,

hows ur reno progressing liaoz??

Felix,

did u get ur curtains?

Ahock,

congratulation to u, becoming an owner liaoz..

L3x

haha ... indeed you MIA for quite sometime

my curtains done liaoz

also with jimmy textiles ...

more than 2k ...

siong sia

Nex, don think my friend leh. not much ppl know i got hse.

MLR, hee hee typo, blur blur liao.

Lin, wow u axe the wall . . . . mi think build cabinet there, to put small items or books. (both of us got ton of comic book. hee hee)

Hi Lin & L3x, Welcome back..... :dancingqueen: Can I drop by this sat/sun to collect the switches. My renovator jus put in the regular type with the button looking switch... Thanks in advance.

wondering wat happen to everyone.... no updates on t-blog... my guess: everyone bz wif wedding preps and moving in??? I finally moved it on Wednesday. My place now looks like warehouse wif boxes and tons of junk collected over the years....

Nex, i m hving problem wif the heater cutting off whenever I switch from tap to shower, also when i turn the mixer to a lower temp..... did u test yours out? They are coming tis sat to check it... sianz... hope its not the plumbling problem....

Felix, sorry about the terrible mess when u & mrs visit... Thx for dropping by.

Btw, starhub cable tv/max online subscribers, u nid to call them to hv it activated from inside your house. Phone lines nid 4 working days to be transferred from existing address.

:yamseng:

Edited by MLR