Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kingzkong

Anybody In Yung Sheng Rd? (july 07 Ballot)

can check if u guys got change the piping? i now the default is pvc piping, anyone change to copper or stainless steel? oh yah, also may share what is the price for haulage service? I read b4 from somewher that haulage service from town council isst?

Edited by ahockz

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
can check if u guys got change the piping? i now the default is pvc piping, anyone change to copper or stainless steel? oh yah, also may share what is the price for haulage service? I read b4 from somewher that haulage service from town council isst?

I changed mine to stainless steel

as for haulage charges is around 900 to 1000 ...

depends on the ID quote :)

anyone install door @ kitchen? can to advice? havent decide what type, either glass or wood or bifold . . . .

I intend to install aircon @ living room, so need got to have door @ kitchen.

anyone install door @ kitchen? can to advice? havent decide what type, either glass or wood or bifold . . . .

Hi ahock,

I installed air-con at the Living & glass door at the Kitchen. Wat kinda advice u need??

:)

Lex

Not sure wo. maybe for a start . . .

is glass door or wooden door better for kitchen? Was told wooden door need to custom made, glass door need to put 1ft panel fix.

Not sure wo. maybe for a start . . .

is glass door or wooden door better for kitchen? Was told wooden door need to custom made, glass door need to put 1ft panel fix.

Hi Ahockz,

I tink somebody in our neighbourhood is doing wooden door, cant remember who is it.. Its really up to individuals, wat u prefer, cant really comment on which is better.. :D

Both aso need to custom-made, isnt'it?? :unsure:

And yes, for our layout, u need a fixed panel on 1 side.

Lex

I installed glass door for my kitchen

if you guys got do cooking ...

better to have it :)

Hi guys,

Hb ana I decided not to use a door for our kitchen cos I find it too troublesome. We're relying on a super good chimney hood to suck up all the smoke. Hehe.

As for haulage, just received town council letter. Got to pay $270. Not as much as I though at first. Heard that some IDs cover the haulage charges as part of their package.

Edited by mmycheng

long time no spam here. :)

we getting aircon for living too, that why need a door.

debris service i called up HDB and ask them, they told mi is 267.5. Acutally i now quite confuse

differ between debris service, haulage service and buying of sand.

mmycheng,

yr ID from homesuccess, can check, u pay for buying of sand? i ask HDB, they got 1 contractor that in charge of selling sand. i call the contractor, sand cost 800++ not sure if this should be included in the tile work a not.

Hi ahockz, your reno started liao? Where are you staying? I am at block 182, 17th floor.

No leh, I didn't have to pay for sand,it's all included in my reno package. I didn't know it's so ex one ah! $800+ is a lot for sand...but then again, they did bring in a lot of sand for the tiling works...i show u...

CIMG1678.jpg

Our this thread now quite quiet already... sighz...anyone out there!?!?!? :dancingqueen:

im @ blk 183 5 floor. :)

so nice of u manage to get high floor. my Q num 600++

Yours is a 5-room rite? does it face the road and market or does it face inside?

I lucky lor.. Q no. 44