Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kingzkong

Anybody In Yung Sheng Rd? (july 07 Ballot)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

not sure if anyone still reading here. May i ask for those did windows grill (casement) @ balcony. how is your lock look like? mine look funny leh. ask them, they said they only got one way . . . so it become like one upright another one opps direction . . .

just some updates -> check your toliet ceiling & MBR windows ceiling. i found water leakage @ @ both side. For MBR windows ceiling i reported to HDB officer, after he come and inspect and told us due to outside wall got some problem. it appear some a number of ppl reported. Town council had been informed to refict the problem.

Hi Guy,

just got my keys.

My Blk is 179

I have ask for a number of quote and this following one seem the best

But i do not have a budget like this.

Need all your kindly advise for this

I have only a budget of 30K or MAX 32K.

1) Hacking Work

- To supply labour to hack wall and door opening between master and bedroom 2 and make good - S$450.00

2) Masonry Works

- To supply and lay 60cm by 60cm homogeneous floor tiles for living, dining and storeroom - S$2900.00

- To supply and lay 30cm by 30cm heavy duty homogeneous floor tiles for kitchen c/w water proofing membrane - S$1100.00

- To supply and overlay 30cm by 30cm homogeneous floor tiles and wall tiles (up to ceiling) for master toilet - S$2100.00

- To supply and construct shower kerb at master toilet and concrete base for fribge, cabinet and washing machine - S$330.00

- To supply and box up piping with water proof ply at master toilet - S$200.00

- To supply and lay laminate flooring for 3 bedrooms and platform in living room c/w skirting (Cement screed by HDB) - S$2400.00

3) Plumbing Works

- To supply and run stainless steel piping at Kitchen (cold) and 2 toilet (Hot & Cold) - S$680.00

- To supply labour to install kitchen sink with drainage piping - S$60.00

- To supply labour to install wash basin to master toilet - S$60.00

- To supply labour to install 1no of storage heater at kitchen area - S$80.00

4) Cornices/Painting Works

- To supply and install false ceiling for living, dining, master bedroom passage and foyer area - S$1200.00

- To supply and install decorative light holder **** area - S$700.00

- To supply and paint wall, ceiling, piping and door for whole house - S$1300.00

5) Electrical Works

- To supply and run 20nos of downlight for living, dining and passageway - S$440.00

- To supply labour to install 20nos downlight fitting for living, dining and passageway - S$160.00

- To supply labour to install 10nos ceiling light fitting for whole house - S$80.00

- To supply and run 2nos of SCV socket for master bedroom and living room TV area - S$200.00

- To supply and run 3nos of 13amp double socket for master bedroom and living TV area - S$135.00

6) Carpentry Works

- To supply and fabricate 35ft kitchen cabinet with laminate finish and ABS trimmings - S$3500.00

- To supply and install solid surface at kitchen cabinet counter top (15ft) - S$1050.00

- To supply and fabricate full height shoe cabinet in laminate finish (5ft) - S$900.00

- To supply and fabricate full height feature wall with storage cabinet at storeroom area with laminate finish (10ft) - S$1800.00

- To supply and fabricate storage cabinet with PVC finish in storeroom (13ft) - S$680.00

- To supply and fabricate feature wall for LCD TV **** room with laminate finish (10ft) - S$1200.00

- To supply and fabricate low TV cabinet in laminate finish **** room (3ft) - S$300.00

- To supply and fabricate full height mirror wall at dining area with wooden backing (88ft square) - S$1320.00

- To supply and construct 5" height platform **** room - S$300.00

- To supply and fabricate low height seatie in laminate finish at master bedroom - S$900.00

- To supply and construct 5" height platform with recess in for bed at master bedroom - S$780.00

- To supply and fabricate feature wall for LCD TV at master bedroom in laminate finish (4ft) - S$480.00

- To supply and fabricate2nos bedside table in laminate finish at master bedroom - S$400.00

- To supply and fabricate single panel wooden sliding doors with glass panel at walk-in-wardrobe entrance (3ft) - S$780.00

- To supply and fabricate full height wardrobe without doors in PVC finish (15ft) - S$2400.00

- To supply and fabricate suspended dressing/study table top in laminate finish (9ft) - S$800.00

- To supply and fabricate suspended vanity cabinet in laminate finish at master toilet (5ft) - S$450.00

- To supply and install solid surface for vanity top at master toilet (5ft) - S$350.00

- To supply and fabricate full length mirror at master toilet (20ft square) - S$300.00

- To supply and fabricate display island cabinet at walk-in-wardrobe area in laminate finish - S$680.00

- To supply and install 2nos bedroom doors in laminate finish - S$500.00

- To supply and install aluminium sliding window grilles for 3 bedrooms - S$480.00

- To supply and construct false wall with display opening at entrance area - S$480.00

7) Misc

- To supply and acid wash for whole house - S$250.00

- To supply and install 10mm tempered glass shower screen for master toilet - S$500.00

Total about S$37K

Need you guys kindly advise is this quotation whether it is justifiable?

Is there any hidden cost not included in this quotation?

anyway to furhter reduce it

Thanks

hard to tell . . . Anyway welcome. Think it will be better to create a t-blog and post there. more ppl will read there and able to comment/advice for y ou.

Since u already making your house so nice leh, i can only help u think some missing items u might wan to include.

* change of 03 x bedroom doors. (what type of door)

* Install of 01 x kitchen door (some ppl don wan door, but some ppl one)

* Haulage Service to HDB (paid by yourself, it will be bill to you by hdb)

* buy sand etc (should be included in masonry work as part of "to supply", got to ask them, if not later they said not include and want to you to pay further)

Anyway, most of the work they wll sub-con to others, so if u want to reduce the amt, then got to find the sub-con yourself. Items such as mirrors, doors is posible to find cheaper one.

also u got a lot of carpentry works, u might want to consider to buy off the rack instead asking them to build a fixture. in case next time you want to change but cant.

Yeah i can see that , how i wish i can find this site earlier. Can get a lot of tips on renovation here.

By the way my name is Yong Sheng & This is one of the reason why i choose here

Kind of fate things, of my 30+ yrs in singapore never know there's such name in the street. I used to stay in the east. Hee.........