Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kingzkong

Anybody In Yung Sheng Rd? (july 07 Ballot)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hmm not sure if useful to all. Most of them that got JW st65 changed their wooden toliet door to fold one. wonder if those door is big enough to be used as door for MBR etc.

Nex,

hows ur reno progressing liaoz??

L3x

haha... everything's done for my ID side... there r still some touching up on my sides of things... eg. the design of my br doors... and others here n there... haha... but nw trying to clear up a bit... cos wife say the hse very dusty... :sport-smiley-003:

Nex, i m hving problem wif the heater cutting off whenever I switch from tap to shower, also when i turn the mixer to a lower temp..... did u test yours out? They are coming tis sat to check it... sianz... hope its not the plumbling problem....

:yamseng:

hmmm..... i not yet tried... haha... mayb these few days bah... cos bz wif work... no time to go up... :sport-smiley-004:

hmm not sure if useful to all. Most of them that got JW st65 changed their wooden toliet door to fold one. wonder if those door is big enough to be used as door for MBR etc.

y dont u get from them the measurements?? but i think even if can, u got to change ur current door frame to the wooden type one bah... cos current ones r PVC if i m not wrong... ;)

actually quite a number of us choose the option of hacking away the wall and building a wardrobe in that place ...

It turns out to be nice and good in terms of our MBR look more spacious ..

but the bedroom 3 space become slightly smaller ...

its worth considering :)

wow havent been to this forum topic for a while and already its so 'happening' hehe...

we also hacked away our mbr wall to make way for the wardrobe. our only alternative solution, really, cause we purchased a platform bed without realising that its too big for the mbr. with the 'indented' wardrobe, we now have a bigger space to walk around

my dad saw the hacked wall and suggested making it a 2-way wardobe, meaning it can be opened both ways and can be shared between 2 rooms. does anyone know if this is possible ?

-stry

y dont u get from them the measurements?? but i think even if can, u got to change ur current door frame to the wooden type one bah... cos current ones r PVC if i m not wrong... ;)

When taking measurements, remember to measure height of the position of lockset, it could affect alterations. As for the frames, bcos i didn't want to spend on it, i just painted the door instead. Most probably nid alterations, if u nid, i know of a gd contact...

hmmm.... hock, i will b at my place tis Sat, from morning... should b 9. till afternoon... cos having some works, and a few of my furn are coming, and a few appliances... heehee... :notti::notti:

so if u wan to walk walk... juz drop by bah... my gate will open big big one... haha.... :sport-smiley-003:

my dad saw the hacked wall and suggested making it a 2-way wardobe, meaning it can be opened both ways and can be shared between 2 rooms. does anyone know if this is possible ?

-stry

Hi Stry,

I tink its possible, custom-make carpentry mah.. But y wana do tat?

L3x

I think Stry's dad means make two wardrobe back to back bah....

I had been to a friend's place where their 2 childrens' wardrobe is between the 2 rooms, more like a walk-in and shared between the 2 kids, each can access the wardrobe thru a door in their own room.

Nex, i m hving problem wif the heater cutting off whenever I switch from tap to shower, also when i turn the mixer to a lower temp..... did u test yours out? They are coming tis sat to check it... sianz... hope its not the plumbling problem....

:yamseng:

ok ok... i checked mine le.... its working fine... juz tat 2 days ago when i went up, it was in the afternoon, so the chill water one oso feels a bit warm... think its bcos live at high flr... the water storage tank is at the top of the flat, thus causing the "warm" in the chill water.

then i went up again (oso to do cleaning) to check on the water at evening... it was cold le... so i suppose living at high flr will experience tis prob bah... :dunno::dunno:

ok ok... i checked mine le.... its working fine... juz tat 2 days ago when i went up, it was in the afternoon, so the chill water one oso feels a bit warm... think its bcos live at high flr... the water storage tank is at the top of the flat, thus causing the "warm" in the chill water.

then i went up again (oso to do cleaning) to check on the water at evening... it was cold le... so i suppose living at high flr will experience tis prob bah... :dunno::dunno:

more or less high floor will have this problem of free heating in noon ... cos you guys are closer to the water storage tank ..

:)

at last my 2nd appt for key collection on 31 Jul 08 :) :)

congrats bro ...

awaiting for your arrival here

i moved in for 2 weeks liaoz :)

got my keys today. :) :)

all key work ok, less 1 key given wrongly. check here check there not sure what to report. anyway, one of the reno guy come he take a look and told mi to report windows faulty as most of them quite rusty, he said just that alone will have quite a while.