Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whiteice78

Pioneer Htz363

Hi all.

Am currently scouting around for a cheap and reasonable sound system for my hall. I am ather keen on the Pioneer HTZ 363. Anyone using this? Are pioneer dvd players region free?

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Forgot to add. The thing that attracted me to this unit is the "Front stage focus advance" feature. This allows for all the speakers to be placed in front.. aiyah, cut and paste better:

Front Stage Surround Advance

Front Stage Surround Advance allows you to enjoy surround sound with all the speakers placed in front. Since wall reflections are not used, the setup is less dependent on the room environment, and speakers can be aligned in front without cumbersome wiring running to the back of your room. Front Stage Surround Advance works by creating a difference in sound pressure perceived by the left and right ears, without altering the sound frequency response. This DSP technology creates excellent sound image and natural sound. Unlike conventional virtual surround methods, you are not left with the feeling of a simulated listening experience even after prolonged periods.

Or is this just marketing?

Forgot to add. The thing that attracted me to this unit is the "Front stage focus advance" feature. This allows for all the speakers to be placed in front.. aiyah, cut and paste better:

Front Stage Surround Advance allows you to enjoy surround sound with all the speakers placed in front. Since wall reflections are not used, the setup is less dependent on the room environment, and speakers can be aligned in front without cumbersome wiring running to the back of your room. Front Stage Surround Advance works by creating a difference in sound pressure perceived by the left and right ears, without altering the sound frequency response. This DSP technology creates excellent sound image and natural sound. Unlike conventional virtual surround methods, you are not left with the feeling of a simulated listening experience even after prolonged periods.

Hi,

How much huh ?

i own one... i buy it for 499 frm my fren working at courts. i duno wat the front stage surrond advance is actually but i noe when i watch my black hawk down dvd, the subwoofer like cannot take it want to explode when i only use until '20' volume the max volume is 50.

but is still good enough if u dun mind the subwoofer 'woof' 'woof' sound. now i planning to put in my MBR.

i will recommend this unit. 8|