Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NiVleK

Our New Place @ Jw

IMG_1229.jpg

View from my place in the night...seemingly quiet but alarmingly noisy to my expectations though I am staying at a high unit.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

HI ..

I have the same unit as you in 675B. Can i know how much you pay for the kitchen hacking, platform for MBR, HSS feature wall and TV console.

Thank you. I need some reference for price as i'm looking for ID/contractor.

Hi NiVleK mind sharing where you got your dining table set? I'm looking for one exactly like yours. :bow:

Uninova. :) I also saw this table cos a fellow forumer brought it and its the size that I want.

Your feature wall looks very nice and it's very functional too!

Nice! :)

Thanks. It is actually supposed to be a much bigger storage place but due to the fact that I want a big TV. >46" to be mounted, a larger storage place is not possible in the feature wall as the TV will obstruct the opening.

So in the end have to do with the much shrink down hidden storage.

HI ..

I have the same unit as you in 675B. Can i know how much you pay for the kitchen hacking, platform for MBR, HSS feature wall and TV console.

When I go back to my parent house... I try to find and give you. :)

Uninova. :) I also saw this table cos a fellow forumer brought it and its the size that I want.
\

If you remember do you mind sharing the dimensions and the price you bought at? pm also can ;3

Should be $3700+? Cannot remember.

just bought the same model sharp TV in PC show. Not it cost $3000 (excluding blu ray dvd + NTUC $300 vouch)! They will install it this friday.

just bought the same model sharp TV in PC show. Not it cost $3000 (excluding blu ray dvd + NTUC $300 vouch)! They will install it this friday.

Thats good buy! :)

Love the colour of your living room walls..

May i know what colours are they ?

Was in my earlier post... I copy again...

Our Colors.

Living Room

Snowfield

WW20083L

Granite

AL20904

Master BedRoom

Natural Linen

WW22618L

Study Room

Glory

SP24800

Guest Room

Wild Violet

PL24397

Fascination

WW21315L

I noticed ur main door u installed the magnetic door stopper. Is it strong enough to hold the door with the auto closing spring?

well i'm sure you all already know this but if you have kids around and don't want doors to go closing on little fingers, you can install the little hooks to the door to hold it open.

370111.jpg

we hv one behind our main door, and my parents put one to my sis's bedroom door because her room gets a lot of wind and the door has a very nasty tendency of slamming shut due to the wind.

Hehehe Normal materials lor. plus laminate.

I saw your blog, you also mickey fan!

Hahaha my wife is crazy about mickey mouse (no minne mouse lol)

Now I am cracking my head on how to design something to display or store all her mickey mouse soft toys....

Edited by NiVleK

HI ..

Hi Sir,

Is there any luck for this pricing of yours hacking of kitchen wall from your ID??

Edited by ezennhewitt

Hehehe Normal materials lor. plus laminate.

I saw your blog, you also mickey fan!

Hahaha my wife is crazy about mickey mouse (no minne mouse lol)

Now I am cracking my head on how to design something to display or store all her mickey mouse soft toys....

haha, i am a mickey mouse fan but my wife is not..if she is, we will also do a similar bomb shelter as yours. i like it so much :wub::wub: