Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nemofc

Nemofc's Home

Are you planning to do your reno after cny?

For me, 100% after cny liao.

No point rushing.

Wow...are you in shortlisted already?

Remember, dont rush, really must take your time to source for contractor.

Yup, must take time to source for good contrator...

Dun be like me

Mine is too rush to choose one.. and now turn up with slow work, chipped floor tiles, and smudged paints etc.. :good:

And badly done kitchen cabinet too..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
serious?? that's too much! chase them...

Do check those area that you didn't file for defects also, cos' mine was swopped but they denied.

it shd be ok, cuz i din hand them my keys, and i din give them a chance to oevrwhelm me when they came..

i did chase them... if i'm early today, i'll go to JM to scold them again! :good:8|:~

Dun be like me

Mine is too rush to choose one.. and now turn up with slow work, chipped floor tiles, and smudged paints etc.. :~

i thought Baroque is quite good?

Anyways i also have some paint marks that are dirty, kitchen cabinet doors not 100% str8 (contractor insisted that it cannot be done).

With the delivery of furniture, i can say for now that dealing with the furniture shops/suppliers is more pleasant than my contracotr...i absolutley refuse to give him the last 10% last week... c'mon it was not the OFFICIAL handover lo... how can it be official when he asked me not to change locks.. joker.

it shd be ok, cuz i din hand them my keys, and i din give them a chance to oevrwhelm me when they came..

i did chase them... if i'm early today, i'll go to JM to scold them again! :dunno::notti::(

no point. you should bring the matter to Bt Merah branch office .

i thought Baroque is quite good?

Anyways i also have some paint marks that are dirty, kitchen cabinet doors not 100% str8 (contractor insisted that it cannot be done).

With the delivery of furniture, i can say for now that dealing with the furniture shops/suppliers is more pleasant than my contracotr...i absolutley refuse to give him the last 10% last week... c'mon it was not the OFFICIAL handover lo... how can it be official when he asked me not to change locks.. joker.

Yup, dun give him anything unless everything handover including lock change

I also thought it was ok..

But their worksmanship dun seem so good.. quite disappointed also in the service etc..

But no choice.. so have to make do etc :notti:

The furnitures are all gd for me so far.. the only prob is Novena, where I get my coffee table etc... last min no stock have to wait till Mar or Apr, in the end take display set :dunno:

Hi SIM

Maybe you try to ask your id whether can have something that 'polish' the tiles so that it wont cut leg feel.

For smudged paint, I think you must let your id know.

ASk your id to rectify those problems.

What happen to your kitchen cabinet?

You sound as your house is really in bad shape!

HAPPY

Dun be like me

Mine is too rush to choose one.. and now turn up with slow work, chipped floor tiles, and smudged paints etc.. :dunno:

Gina told me one china couple using china granite (those zebra crossing pattern).. I will be calling Gina to confirm this sat going to see. In fact, last sat she wanted (very eagerly) to bring me to see the granite tiles at the units....but no time lah.

Maybe you pm me your hp...if confirmed with gina, I sms you?

Hi Happy,

u saying Gina got a hse at JM doing granite??? Finished oredi??? i wan to c... coz still havn't cfm ID heehee can change mind anytime :P

Gina told me one china couple using china granite (those zebra crossing pattern).. I will be calling Gina to confirm this sat going to see. In fact, last sat she wanted (very eagerly) to bring me to see the granite tiles at the units....but no time lah.

Maybe you pm me your hp...if confirmed with gina, I sms you?

happy

how much did Gina quote you for your kitchen concrete support for sink & stove? convenient to share (approx $$) thanks

Gina quote me $130 pfr.

happy

how much did Gina quote you for your kitchen concrete support for sink & stove? convenient to share (approx $$) thanks

Gina quote me $130 pfr.

mine for sink area for 5.5" is $850 (total), stove area - not yet cover (should be 11")

it seems that mine exp. hor

Hi SIM

Maybe you try to ask your id whether can have something that 'polish' the tiles so that it wont cut leg feel.

For smudged paint, I think you must let your id know.

ASk your id to rectify those problems.

What happen to your kitchen cabinet?

You sound as your house is really in bad shape!

HAPPY

Hi happy,

The floor tiles are ok.. only some crack in between the tiles... and most impt thing is that the living room and bedroom tiles actually so far apart.. not like others i have seen.. very close together :lol:

I told my ID about the smudged paint, he say it is like dat one.. no choice.. coz the wall not straight.. :jawdrop:

Will post photo of kitchen cabinet in my t-blog

huh???

We are talking about concrete support right?

But then if I use your $850 / 5.5 , it gives odd number with many decimals...

Unable to have a figure for pfr.

mine for sink area for 5.5" is $850 (total), stove area - not yet cover (should be 11")

it seems that mine exp. hor

Hi happy,

The floor tiles are ok.. only some crack in between the tiles... and most impt thing is that the living room and bedroom tiles actually so far apart.. not like others i have seen.. very close together :jawdrop:

I told my ID about the smudged paint, he say it is like dat one.. no choice.. coz the wall not straight.. :jawdrop:

Will post photo of kitchen cabinet in my t-blog

simpleboi, wad do u mean by smudged paint? got pic to show?

huh???

We are talking about concrete support right?

But then if I use your $850 / 5.5 , it gives odd number with many decimals...

Unable to have a figure for pfr.

guess it should be $155pfr, the contractor might have round it down from $852.5 :dunno:

think mine is the most expensive, $170pfr :drunk: