Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

over the weekends i realised 2 of my rooms have lot of tiny insects on my walls. i dont know come from where. especially my guest room where i dont open the windows there and there is no capentary inside that room. the tiny insects are mostly near the windows.

I am pretty worried abt it. i only stay there during weekends. my hubby says maybe is spider babies, which i dont really believe it. :)

anyone encounter this before??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
over the weekends i realised 2 of my rooms have lot of tiny insects on my walls. i dont know come from where. especially my guest room where i dont open the windows there and there is no capentary inside that room. the tiny insects are mostly near the windows.

I am pretty worried abt it. i only stay there during weekends. my hubby says maybe is spider babies, which i dont really believe it. :unsure:

anyone encounter this before??

Hi Xinyi !

Long time no see wor.. take pictures for us. Otherwise it's difficult for us to comment....

:)

Hi Xinyi !

Long time no see wor.. take pictures for us. Otherwise it's difficult for us to comment....

:unsure:

Hihi, was busy with work and wedding prep.

okok, will take pic this coming public holiday. :)

Hihi, was busy with work and wedding prep.

okok, will take pic this coming public holiday. :unsure:

how's the wedding preps? nowadays i'm hanging out with cornetto/cheesecake in the sgbride forums.. lol...

diva just had a wedding done also..

ok will see the pic then comment..

lolx... 424 days... haha.. :P

Whats so funny? 8|

lol...

i took a pic of the insect. so small, that is the best i can take. is still comin back afet i clean up last weekend. :deal:

P1020994.jpg

I can't see clearly.. but doesn't look like spiders wor..

it is very small, have to strain my eyes to see it carefully.

I found another thread talking abt this. I think is something called 'Booklice'.

yesterday was trying to vaccum all away.

very irritated by it. 8|