Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunzhi

Sunzhi's Simple Hut

Hey sunzhi,

beri colourful, beri nice

lokin 4ward ur completed reno , esp kit cabinets. !!

- u using ceramic tiles, not homogeneous tile?

- laid diagonally?

;)

thanks jacky777.. :dunno: the only color we don't like is the shoe cabinet, due to the curvy design we could only use veneer so very limited choice. :bleah:

retained the floor tiles (living & bdrooms) as the previous owner had it replaced only 3-4 yrs ago so condition still good. yup, ceramic & diagonally. kitchen, entrance, new study & toilets use homogeneous tiles.

:D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

solid surface for both kitchen cabinet & vanity console ws completed. not really happy with the marble top for the vanity console, apart from the color difference btw top & basin sink, also the way it is poitioned (a lil too much to the left). :notti:

painting and washing today... on time on time :sport-smiley-003:

kitchencab2yt7.jpg

kitchencabth7.jpg

kitchencab3dr7.jpg

vanityfq5.jpg

solid surface for both kitchen cabinet & vanity console ws completed. not really happy with the marble top for the vanity console, apart from the color difference btw top & basin sink, also the way it is poitioned (a lil too much to the left). :(

painting and washing today... on time on time :sport-smiley-003:

kitchencab2yt7.jpg

vanityfq5.jpg

Hey sunzhi,

e colour scheme of ur kitchen cabinets, is a preview of my intention for my upcuming kitchen. :unsure:

wat color difference? u mean e vanity top? think is not real marble? (shd b cultured marble)

frm e pix can see e rite side of vanity top dirty lei. olso y iznt e basin in e center :huh:

btw, how cum got a guy taking pix frm e inside of e mirror? :P

:notti:

Hey sunzhi,

e colour scheme of ur kitchen cabinets, is a preview of my intention for my upcuming kitchen. :dunno:

wat color difference? u mean e vanity top? think is not real marble? (shd b cultured marble)

frm e pix can see e rite side of vanity top dirty lei. olso y iznt e basin in e center :D

btw, how cum got a guy taking pix frm e inside of e mirror? zz

:bangwall:

hi jacky777,

with the solid top up, the kitchen cabinet looks even better. zz no regret there, i think we have chosen the right color !!

exactly, wd have prefered the basin a lil to the right. it won't be in the centre because of the vanity design where 1/3 to the right is with pull out drawers, also to avoid the wc. it's cultured marble with acrylic basin hence the 2 diff colors, wasn't our 1st choice. we had wanted the whole acrylic piece but unfortunately supplier cdn't get it done in time. it's dirty no doubt :jawdrop:

oops, who's the guy mirror mirror in the wall? he wasn't thr whn the pic ws tkn :jawdrop::bangwall:

Went up today and was a really disappointed. :P Lots of touching ups to go especially the painting work. Wrong color in Bedroom 1, living room also very badly done, area between carpentry & walls even worst. :) Sigh.. ID is responsible enough to have the whole living area repaint tomorrow. Hopefully no more delay.

Living, really don’t like the color of the shoe cabinet and entrance feature. The TV console & feature wall is also painted with the wrong color:

livingds9.jpg

living2aa7.jpg

livingfeaturetp7.jpg

Wrong color on the study table wall in room1. It’s supposed to be dark blue, so repainting tomorrow. Love the color used in room 2, the orange-green combo looks nice.

br1oz8.jpg

br2awd9.jpg

br2pf6.jpg

We are most satisfied with our kitchen, maybe the floor tiles is a lil too dark. Now it’s time to learn how to use it :P

kitchencn4.jpg

kitchen2wo9.jpg

kitchen1gm5.jpg

Hey sunzhi,

y disapointed with e shoe cabinet & e tv feature wall? :)

e study rm wall colours looks ok 2 mi. if 2 paint a darker blue, it wld hav e different kind of feel than current :)

wats e black thingy at e rite ceiling? dun tel mi its a CCTV? :lol:

on e whole, e colour scheme looks ok 2 mi :lol:

:P

Hey sunzhi,

y disapointed with e shoe cabinet & e tv feature wall? :notti:

e study rm wall colours looks ok 2 mi. if 2 paint a darker blue, it wld hav e different kind of feel than current :jawdrop:

wats e black thingy at e rite ceiling? dun tel mi its a CCTV? zz

on e whole, e colour scheme looks ok 2 mi zz

:jawdrop:

hi jacky777,

we hd chosen color tht matches our sofa set (for the tv feature wall), it's more of dark cappuccino instead of purple. as to the shoe cabinet, it's supposed to be lighter. now with few rds of varnishing, it's close to black liao :jawdrop:

eh, the study's wall in darker blue to create contrast with the carpentry, anyway it looks better (in the draft) so.. :good:

hehehe, yup, cctv :dunno: gt 4 of thm installed...

:dunno:

Wow...ur kitchen has got 3 dish-racks compartments n so many cabinet space! :jawdrop:

hi greycat, no leh, just 1 compartment for dish rack. the othr 2 is of frosted glass door niah. got good space bt dunno what to put in hehehe :dunno:

:jawdrop:

Icic...I thot all dishrack....Wow, can put alota pots n pans lor.....it will come wan :jawdrop:

And plates bowls.....me not enuff space in kitchen cabinet liao....been stuffing wineglass into my studyrm cabinet. Really envy ur cabinet space man!! :jawdrop::dunno:

Hi sunzhi... Can i chk with u if those racks n trays that are placed in the kitchen cabinet, does the contractor provide or we would have to get it ourself n ask them to install for us? Thks :)

Icic...I thot all dishrack....Wow, can put alota pots n pans lor.....it will come wan :P

And plates bowls.....me not enuff space in kitchen cabinet liao....been stuffing wineglass into my studyrm cabinet. Really envy ur cabinet space man!! :notti::notti:

yeah agree, bt 1st of all have to get somebody who knows how to cook hehehe :D

do you find the arrangement of the glass door a lil, awkward?? :)

aiyah, all the space wd be filled up in no time

:notti:

Hi sunzhi... Can i chk with u if those racks n trays that are placed in the kitchen cabinet, does the contractor provide or we would have to get it ourself n ask them to install for us? Thks :)

hi, i believe some ID firms/contractors do provide the kitchen cabinet with pull out racks & trays. for our case, we got the pull-out racks ourselves bt the dish tray ws provided.. :)

Edited by sunzhi

Do u mean ur frosted glass door? whether its awkward? No lah....glass door shdnt be too near stove I thk, so just right....:notti:

U mean ur hsehold dont do heavy cooking ah? Frm ur layout n racks etc, I thot u guys do alota cooking. U even haf a big pull out sauce rack....wah....

I just love ur cabinet space.....! :)

Anyways, congrats!! U've got a very pretty home... :bangwall:

Do u mean ur frosted glass door? whether its awkward? No lah....glass door shdnt be too near stove I thk, so just right....8|

U mean ur hsehold dont do heavy cooking ah? Frm ur layout n racks etc, I thot u guys do alota cooking. U even haf a big pull out sauce rack....wah....

I just love ur cabinet space.....! :sport-smiley-004:

Anyways, congrats!! U've got a very pretty home... 8|

yup, coz the original proposal wasn't like tht. i mean the glass doors are like 'randomly' positioned :sport-smiley-004: nah, just a comment i gt from a fella member here.

nope, nt tht we dont do heavy cooking, we dont cook at all hehehe

tks, hopefully we cd move in as planned. hai, just too many touch up works to go.. :yamseng: