Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zc31

After 8mths Of Failed Balloting At Hdb . . .

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Nearby got schools like dunearn and duno what. Given the small sized new hdb flat, chances are i'll stay here for awhile and th e onli upgrade i see myself doing should be private property, if not "ren ming" liao :bangwall:

Still playing around with the quotes cox cash is king and economist prediction of 2008 outlook is so uncertain.

in a way, cash is king but there should also be certain quality of life you enjoy mah

if not then we'll all be living like misers :)

from the floor plan, it seems that the common bedrooms are quite difficult to 'handle'

unless you go for customised carpentry works

find that customised carpentry is very good for limited space :yamseng:;)

Ya, this house, kind no choice btu to do customised carpentary due to shape. Trying my best to keep the cost under control.

But weirdly thou it's in the west, i love the location cox of the greens ard, the height, amenities, surrounding.

Brings peace.

Ya, this house, kind no choice btu to do customised carpentary due to shape. Trying my best to keep the cost under control.

But weirdly thou it's in the west, i love the location cox of the greens ard, the height, amenities, surrounding.

Brings peace.

Just my little opinion....My old house at punggol and my new house at clementi got some funny shape also. But my regret for my punggol house is to built customised carpentary for its shape....i remember my punggol master bedroom got a funny shape....to cover the funny shape i do some capentry.......problem comes when i am selling my house.......cos some couples find my room too small.....now for my clementi house, i have a open concept though it got some funny shape........it turns out to be better....sometimes dont touch better than touch..... :dribble:

Just my little opinion....My old house at punggol and my new house at clementi got some funny shape also. But my regret for my punggol house is to built customised carpentary for its shape....i remember my punggol master bedroom got a funny shape....to cover the funny shape i do some capentry.......problem comes when i am selling my house.......cos some couples find my room too small.....now for my clementi house, i have a open concept though it got some funny shape........it turns out to be better....sometimes dont touch better than touch..... :dribble:

Wahahaha.... now ttz an insight!

*muchhhhhahahahahahhaha* finally can spam your blog liao. :dunno:

wah this floor plan i got see in the mag before. its featured in one of the home and deco issue, both sisters own the place. reno the place until very swee swee...

but i sold the mag liao..cannot give it to u to see as a referal. :yamseng:

and your bedroom def will need some carpentary work. becoz of the odd angles. humm... :notti:

hehe my blog is long awaited mah? 8|

u know i can only start reno like late nxt month but now tt i send out "tender" for my hse reno, i veri anxious to see the quotes and stuff like tt.

Btw what's the lead time btw buying my kitchen appliance, tv, mattress during the renovation?

or can consider going for a L-shaped study table in front of the window

makes full use of the area and yet not need to customise :yamseng:

Was thinking of doing tt shld my hacking btw mbr and br2 not go through :P

u have to get the meansurements for your fridge, washing machine, dryer, hood and hub, sink, vanity , plasma, lcd tv during the carpentary period.

you can also look around for furniture which u like and then decide on the theme. for me i think to decide on the theme and then the furniture is harder since certain theme comes with very ex furniture. :P

Ya actually ystd after dinner go walk walk, me n gf saw one fridge we like and took the brochuer liao. Stove think going for cuizino domino, those seperate system kind, know what i mean?

i think ur hse veri exp stuff in it, cox u diva mah !!

btw, for paintings can look for you? jux wan a cheerful happy pic..... or u free to paint my wall? :bath:

hee i got my nick in those art forums many many years back so it stuck with me until today.

yup sure paintings can look for me anytime. what do u have in mind?

but wall painting....wah...really depends on what you want to paint lei. for big big wall i think buy decals stick on them better and cheaper. becoz i very small and short. need to climb all over the place liao...*hahahhaahhaha* :bath:

Me and gf love your art, especially the sheep....ppl commenting abt putting it with sealy mattress hehe.

Anyway i think she'll be posting in here soon as well hehe. !!

Hi all tomolo i going to Poh Joo to see toilet stuff. Anywhere else i can go ard that area to see kitchen appliances?

Poh Joo is opposite jalan bersah hawker hor?

humm..think so. maybe U can also try IMM? :D

I always think IMM abit over-priced. Same product in other branch cheaper? hehe.

Well i going to Hoe Kee Main showroom, hopefully my friend can give good discount. He happens to be my classmate hehe :dunno:

After tt i'll pop by Rinnai which is just around the cornet, then head to jalan bersah where i'll see PJ & Bellari.

Sounds good?