Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

she wont one lor.. i asked her before.. she say she going to sleep until late late.. :bangwall:

very shiok sia :bangwall:

i no much leave left liao......cannot take just to nua at home :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i going for my bottom wisdom tooth op 2morow...

oh....i've got a question.....

my dentist has been advising me to extract my bottom wisdom tooth but require minor surgery cos the tooth is embedded inside....i kept dragging it cos the thought of having to undergo the "minor surgery" scares me....i've heard ppl say that if you extract / don't extract, over time, your teeth will be out of alignment. Is it true?!? and which one is true??!

you take too much leave liao.. meaning you have nua enough!

but nua is never enough one :P

if ur bottom wisdom is pushing against the molar tooth beside it, high possibility will cause alignment issues

also, some wisdom tooth causes decay of the tooth beside it coz not possible to clean the area properly.

best is to do wat the dentis advise...

tink my bottom wisdom tooth is growing quite straight but coz difficult to clean, there will be pain occasionally due to build-up of dirt...

that will be S$15 of consultation fees. thanks! :P

if ur bottom wisdom is pushing against the molar tooth beside it, high possibility will cause alignment issues

also, some wisdom tooth causes decay of the tooth beside it coz not possible to clean the area properly.

tink my bottom wisdom tooth is growing quite straight but coz difficult to clean, there will be pain occasionally due to build-up of dirt...

:rofl: good one!! :thumbs up:

haiz.. bad news back to back.. NOL also axing ppl.. 1000 staffs worldwide.. :bangwall: shipping line is starting to take effect.

hmm.....ya that's what the dentist told me too....he said most cases the wisdom tooth will decay cos brush unable to reach so deep inside....see which day i pick up the courage to go extract....

u accept visa ma?? :notti: :notti:

hmm.....ya that's what the dentist told me too....he said most cases the wisdom tooth will decay cos brush unable to reach so deep inside....see which day i pick up the courage to go extract....

visa is applicable for consultation services more than S$50. wat other consultation u want? :notti:

or u willing to pay S$50 for S$15 of consultation?? :notti::P

:rofl: good one!! :thumbs up:

haiz.. bad news back to back.. NOL also axing ppl.. 1000 staffs worldwide.. :bangwall: shipping line is starting to take effect.

bad news is everywhere now lor...u see the papers everyday....the news so depressing everyday...

yest read news...japan sinking into recession, Us also.....then our town councils invested so much money into the lehman minibonds too......my town council invested the most lor....i asked my hubby ....ehh will they sell away the entire estate to johor to raise money then we become wu jia ke gui :bangwall:

visa is applicable for consultation services more than S$50. wat other consultation u want? :notti:

or u willing to pay S$50 for S$15 of consultation?? :notti::P

Pai seh...i got no visa....:P

you ah.. very hard.. laski also think very long..

bad news is everywhere now lor...u see the papers everyday....the news so depressing everyday...

yest read news...japan sinking into recession, Us also.....then our town councils invested so much money into the lehman minibonds too......my town council invested the most lor....i asked my hubby ....ehh will they sell away the entire estate to johor to raise money then we become wu jia ke gui :bangwall:

Pai seh...i got no visa....:P

no lor.. they will probably increase GST to 15%, ERP charge $5 full day.. monthly S&C charges increase high high.. in the end who suffer?? US LAH!

Surgeries that are performed with the person still awake is rather scary leh....:bangwall:

her style is...

say and ask for fun and laughter, peace and joy! :X :P

no lor.. they will probably increase GST to 15%, ERP charge $5 full day.. monthly S&C charges increase high high.. in the end who suffer?? US LAH!

US = United States? :P

yesterday almost not enuff money to pay to cab driver when i took cab home after work... -_-"

Edited by Fifi