Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

i totally agree with you..

i rem when i 1st start.. i am more flexible.. then can tahan the heatness in hot yoga.. then after that.. my friend jio me to join fusion dance classes.. i joined for almost 1/2 a yr... after that the schedule change until i dun like the timing.. then i went back to yoga.. totally cmi liao.. cant even tahan the heatness in hot yoga.. :bangwall:

Ya lor...i'm going to stop my yoga for this batch.....i think by next batch go back, i can't do some poses anymore....strange hor..

Yes u are right, I have stopped for abt 6 mths and now my whole body is aching and tired. zzzzzz

Guess I have accumulate too much fats all this while. :bangwall::bangwall:

This Yoga is a HOT Yoga that we practise in a Suna room everybody was sweating like mad and I like it. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

so how u feel now? got more toned or not? :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ya lor...i'm going to stop my yoga for this batch.....i think by next batch go back, i can't do some poses anymore....strange hor..

hmm ya lor.. why huh?? :unsure:

my membership will end in oct.. dun think i want to continue.. i hope to have a cheaper alternative.. i paying $125 mthly lor.. :bangwall:

my membership will end in oct.. dun think i want to continue.. i hope to have a cheaper alternative.. i paying $125 mthly lor.. :bangwall:

duno leh...i think if you consistently do yoga, you are constantly stretching yourself so you find yourself more flexible...but once u stop for a period of time, muscles and joints start to stiffen, you find that you cannot stretch as much anymore.....then need time to loosen up those joints also.....i suspect lar.....might not be true :P

wah that's ex leh.....i go for my company's one....12 lessons at $90...:P

Today Yoga theme?

we everyday got different themes....u must login here in order to find out...u might learn some interesting facts....free knowledge for you leh....:notti:

Where is ur Yoga class? I am also looking for cheaper Hot Yoga class. :notti:

Tone??? :unsure::unsure:

I like the feeling of half n_aked when doing Yoga. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

:rofl: chey...so you just like to be half-naked.....you can just take a very very hot shower at home mah....u can be fully naked....:P

duno leh...i think if you consistently do yoga, you are constantly stretching yourself so you find yourself more flexible...but once u stop for a period of time, muscles and joints start to stiffen, you find that you cannot stretch as much anymore.....then need time to loosen up those joints also.....i suspect lar.....might not be true :P

wah that's ex leh.....i go for my company's one....12 lessons at $90...:P

you already say is your company liao.. 8|

outside ones all not very cheap.. haiz.. unless i go CC one..

you already say is your company liao.. 8|

outside ones all not very cheap.. haiz.. unless i go CC one..

i tried before CC ones...actually not too bad...just that the timing a little bit f***** up...

:rofl: chey...so you just like to be half-naked.....you can just take a very very hot shower at home mah....u can be fully naked....:P

Is feel very different when u are in the hot room, u just sweat very much when practise Yoga some Ah Moh only wear swimming truck. I am thinking my next session I will only wear G-String. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

After the session u will feel very sleepy and light. zzzzzz

i tried before CC ones...actually not too bad...just that the timing a little bit f***** up...

i dunno the timing.. but damm cheap.. 10 lessons like 60 bucks nia..

Is feel very different when u are in the hot room, u just sweat very much when practise Yoga some Ah Moh only wear swimming truck. I am thinking my next session I will only wear G-String. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

sure or not.. you waear g-string.. :notti:

i always feel sleepy after yoga.. very easy to doze off during deep relaxation.. zz zz zz

:rofl: g-string...u might as well go full monty like that...:rofl: