Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

morning morning.. didnt sleep well yesterday.. thank god friday liao..

we personally prefer F&E.. especially for myself.. to me i feel guided tour is for elders.. now we are young.. can experience more things from F&E... i feel more satifactions in free and easy trips..

anyway.. be it guided or F&E tour is equally tiring lah..

I dun mind F&E to nearby places....but i hate the planning part,....and it's kinda stressful planning the itinerary.....and if on the way, things dun work out...more likely to argue.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I dun mind F&E to nearby places....but i hate the planning part,....and it's kinda stressful planning the itinerary.....and if on the way, things dun work out...more likely to argue.....

i guess really depends on couples roles.. like for me.. i am the one who always initiate the planning.. my hubby will usually the one who compromise.. but i also think can talk nicely lor.. like my taiwan trip is with another 2 days.. me and my gf doing planning.. got conflicts also of coz.. talk nicely lor..

i even want to DIY japan trip if going there..

i guess really depends on couples roles.. like for me.. i am the one who always initiate the planning.. my hubby will usually the one who compromise.. but i also think can talk nicely lor.. like my taiwan trip is with another 2 days.. me and my gf doing planning.. got conflicts also of coz.. talk nicely lor..

i even want to DIY japan trip if going there..

For us, my hubby would do the planning then i just go.....usually no issues lar....cos u go different countries, i think also too busy to quarrel anyway.....just that i dun like the planning part lor....v tedious....

asian countries can go F&E....my friend big fan of japan....she always goes F&E with her hubby....she said quite easy to walk around.......

For us, my hubby would do the planning then i just go.....usually no issues lar....cos u go different countries, i think also too busy to quarrel anyway.....just that i dun like the planning part lor....v tedious....

asian countries can go F&E....my friend big fan of japan....she always goes F&E with her hubby....she said quite easy to walk around.......

I have friends who go F&E at europe countries... if got time and money.. i will also want to DIY.. Turkey is an exception..

planning nice what.. can learn more abt the country... :sport-smiley-004:

I have friends who go F&E at europe countries... if got time and money.. i will also want to DIY.. Turkey is an exception..

planning nice what.. can learn more abt the country... :sport-smiley-004:

europe i find it a bit difficult becuase language is a barrier and sometimes going with tour can be a good thing, cos the guide might explain to you the history of the place....europe has such a rich history...it will be a waste if one just go there purely to shop and look at the scenery without understanding the history....

of course, you can read up prior to the trip........and provided tour guide is good lar.....this is a heng suay thing....

i prefer to go on trips with many ppl....more fun.....go with my hubby nia i find it a bit boring....:P

europe i find it a bit difficult becuase language is a barrier and sometimes going with tour can be a good thing, cos the guide might explain to you the history of the place....europe has such a rich history...it will be a waste if one just go there purely to shop and look at the scenery without understanding the history....

of course, you can read up prior to the trip........and provided tour guide is good lar.....this is a heng suay thing....

i prefer to go on trips with many ppl....more fun.....go with my hubby nia i find it a bit boring....:P

oie.. bad leh you.. always say your hubby boring.. 8|

oie.. bad leh you.. always say your hubby boring.. 8|

:rofl: ok put it this way, 2 ppl go on trip very boring...the more the merrier :notti:

:rofl: ok put it this way, 2 ppl go on trip very boring...the more the merrier :notti:

:bangwall::bangwall:

this weekend i shall settle my mio package.. going to have mio tv soon :dancingqueen: although i dunno got what exciting show to watch lah..

renewing the package can save me 10 bucks per mth and comes with free mio tv..

:bangwall::bangwall:

this weekend i shall settle my mio package.. going to have mio tv soon :dancingqueen: although i dunno got what exciting show to watch lah..

renewing the package can save me 10 bucks per mth and comes with free mio tv..

congrats.....nvm...u can stay home and channel surf until u luan....:notti:

ya package normally cheaper.....

had nasi lemak for lunch just now....now super drowsy :bangwall:

congrats.....nvm...u can stay home and channel surf until u luan....:notti:

ya package normally cheaper.....

had nasi lemak for lunch just now....now super drowsy :bangwall:

go sleep! good nite!! :P

I just came back from toilet...had a little shut eye....:notti:

shiok!! :notti:

i used to do that at previous company.. toliet there cleaner.. my current company one not that clean.. so unable to nap.. :(

shiok!! :notti:

i used to do that at previous company.. toliet there cleaner.. my current company one not that clean.. so unable to nap.. :(

ok lar...not really v shiok cos cannot lie flat...but i boey tahan already....eyes threaten to close any minute so i seek hideout in the toilet....:P

how nice if company can organise a 30minute power nap during tea break :notti:

ok lar...not really v shiok cos cannot lie flat...but i boey tahan already....eyes threaten to close any minute so i seek hideout in the toilet....:P

how nice if company can organise a 30minute power nap during tea break :notti:

power nap leh.. you think yoga ah.. 8|

power nap leh.. you think yoga ah.. 8|

ok mah...30min quite power mah :notti:

yoga where got only 30min?? at least one hour leh.....:P

very busy ar...just came out of video conference.....hope can leave at 6.....:bangwall: