Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

so far i approached Charlie the designer, his concepts is good, but not too sure if their workmanship and project management good anot. he is quite reluntant to show us any of the showflats he done up lei....

hi guys, has anyone heard of Kass Design before? Could anyone bro or sis share their experience with kass Design? Many thanks..

Really no one in this forum used them before?

really need some advise...they are one of my shortlisted ID firm...decision is to be made soon..

many thanks in advance!

Cheers

Really no one in this forum used them before?

really need some advise...they are one of my shortlisted ID firm...decision is to be made soon..

many thanks in advance!

Cheers

Hi,

I think they r not popular enough..

Haiz...

My colleague used Kass design, say highly recommended. I think attention should be on the ID, not the company.

I think i will him tmr.

Kass Design - Raymond - 91014858. Call him if u want...

Hi guys.. i strongly recommend Ben from Kass Design. My ideal home has finally been completed. He has done a great job and has good attitude and very good patient. No matter when i call him, asking him change this and that, he will definitely try his best to fulfill our request. Even when i need his help/ideal for some furnishing, he will rush down no matter how busy he was just to see if it suit our concept. He will never show attitude no matter how demanding we were (As you koe, this is our 1st home, thus my wife n I wan perfection! )

He will be at the job site most of the time (where most IDs dun!) and make sure everything is done the rite way. I salute him for this. His design is very modern and practical. He will advise what is needed and not needed (unlike other IDs, they will rip u off when customers try to suggest some ideals and they just say yes n yes so as to earn more $$). We have previously done some comparison with frens/relative IDs, they will only have good attitude before any confirmation. After confirming with them and collection of 1st payment, they change their attitude and keep delay the renovation. After months of searching for a good ID, we were very glad that we have engaged with Ben.

I strongly recommend Ben. By engaging with him, I gurantee u will have a wonderful and happy renovation journey. Thanks Ben, we had a happy journey to our Ideal home!

You can call or sms Ben @ 92209001

Kass Design doesn't have a website. Are they a full-fledged ID, or just a contractor?

Anyone can advise me?

Thank you.

Hi jthian,

Yep they are an ID firm. My unit was done by Ben. :P

Hi jthian,

Yep they are an ID firm. My unit was done by Ben. :P

Hey there, thank you. I'm still waiting for Ben to get back to me. He said he would reply me over weekend that just passed.

Still no news! :(

My colleague used Kass design, say highly recommended. I think attention should be on the ID, not the company.

I think i will him tmr.

Kass Design - Raymond - 91014858. Call him if u want...

Hi Gantan

Just chk w/u, does Kass design provide any renovation loan?

Hi guys.. i strongly recommend Ben from Kass Design. My ideal home has finally been completed. He has done a great job and has good attitude and very good patient. No matter when i call him, asking him change this and that, he will definitely try his best to fulfill our request. Even when i need his help/ideal for some furnishing, he will rush down no matter how busy he was just to see if it suit our concept. He will never show attitude no matter how demanding we were (As you koe, this is our 1st home, thus my wife n I wan perfection! )

He will be at the job site most of the time (where most IDs dun!) and make sure everything is done the rite way. I salute him for this. His design is very modern and practical. He will advise what is needed and not needed (unlike other IDs, they will rip u off when customers try to suggest some ideals and they just say yes n yes so as to earn more $$). We have previously done some comparison with frens/relative IDs, they will only have good attitude before any confirmation. After confirming with them and collection of 1st payment, they change their attitude and keep delay the renovation. After months of searching for a good ID, we were very glad that we have engaged with Ben.

I strongly recommend Ben. By engaging with him, I gurantee u will have a wonderful and happy renovation journey. Thanks Ben, we had a happy journey to our Ideal home!

You can call or sms Ben @ 92209001

Hi Goodyboi,

Just chk w/u, does Kass design provide any renovation loan?