Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Helloo!

I just wanted to recommend Charlie from Kass. I love this easy-going nature and the way he goes all out to help. He also ensures that he breaks down the quote nicely for us so that it is very clear what we are paying for.

Sadly, because of my own budget constraints, I may or may not take up his work. Hope you have more budget than me and can consider them :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Helloo!

I just wanted to recommend Charlie from Kass. I love this easy-going nature and the way he goes all out to help. He also ensures that he breaks down the quote nicely for us so that it is very clear what we are paying for.

Sadly, because of my own budget constraints, I may or may not take up his work. Hope you have more budget than me and can consider them :)

He and his colleague Ben are very very busy people who do not respond to sms promptly and till today I'm still waiting for them to arrange for me to view their workmanship :(

He and his colleague Ben are very very busy people who do not respond to sms promptly and till today I'm still waiting for them to arrange for me to view their workmanship :(

Ooops. Have you messaged them again to remind them? Mmm, yeah I think they're quite busy. They're especially busy for May I heard, but they're quite okay for June, cos mine's supposed to be in June. Maybe give them another call? :P Hope you get to see it soon!

A friend of mine used them and they're totally unreliable. Extremely poor workmanship and ID no follow up after payment collection. No good lah

A friend of mine used them and they're totally unreliable. Extremely poor workmanship and ID no follow up after payment collection. No good lah

Whom did your friend approach in Kass Design?

On 1/10/2012 at 8:25 PM, Neil said:

Same here. I had to chase up for receipts after payment collected. Workmanship also not so good.