Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renosay

Please Advice On Cj Ambience

Hi elephanttan,

I like the open kitchen concept, the glass panel does it keep the cooking oil splatter in effectively? can u tell me what kind of kitchen hood u got there?

Has anyone done any bathroom with Adrian? If so, can show the pics of his design?

I am thinking of contacting him for renovating 2 bathrooms and kitchen, as well as wall-paper of my living room...

thxx

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi elephanttan,

I like the open kitchen concept, the glass panel does it keep the cooking oil splatter in effectively? can u tell me what kind of kitchen hood u got there?

Has anyone done any bathroom with Adrian? If so, can show the pics of his design?

I am thinking of contacting him for renovating 2 bathrooms and kitchen, as well as wall-paper of my living room...

thxx

hi wizi,

haha, that is moobat's house. not my house. mine not even done yet.

i think you better ask those who used adrian before.

you can check with batman, moobat, ahweewee, etc.

elephant

I had bad experience with CJ Ambience. Please be careful with them.

A lot of promises but later hidden cost, slow progress...

I agree Adrian is nice guy to talk in the beginning, but some of their ID sucks....

Becareful.

very dubious posting, created account for that one post without any pics/proof

Hi Bakabear,

Very dubious indeed. Could be one of the competitors. Anyway, I believe everyone in the forum is not foolish.

Enjoy your renovation!

Cheers,

Ahweewee

TY Ahweewee, will be getting a quotation based on several bro/sis postings here

very helpful for lots of homeowners out there (at least those who did their homework before committing)

Question though, how's the workmanship? can't really tell from Batman's pics

checked out their webbie, seems they throw in free gifts as well

Edited by Bakabear

Hi,

Anybody has their parquet flooring varnished by CJ ambience bofore? Any feedback on quality of the varnished job being done?

my parquet was varnished by them during my reno. not so sure on how to comment on e quality of job.

but for sure, e after effect is much much better than original :) hope this helps bro sky...

read thru this thread, any recently completed owners, care to share the cost of your reno thru pm? we just got a 3 room resale but we ain't in town often so we try to keep it simple.

read thru this thread, any recently completed owners, care to share the cost of your reno thru pm? we just got a 3 room resale but we ain't in town often so we try to keep it simple.

Hi Rebecca,

Just to share our renovation process, likewise during the start of our search for ID/contractor, we also asked for kind folks to share with their quotations but honestly it only serves as a guide and nothing else. I think it got us confused even more!

Reason is because the kind of designs/materials/dimension etc that you chose will greatly impact price. Thus even though we do have some of the quotations from other people, it didn't do much help to us unless we really want to do exactly the same (same design/same material).

I think it's really best that you contact Adrian or any other IDs to discuss your budget and design. From there, it will be a better comparison for the same design/patterns/material.

Hope this helps.......

Edited by Skywire

Hi all,

I'm a newbie here. Got a reference from a friend to get a quote from CJ Ambience. Anyone care to share his quote for a EM resale?

Edited by tkchong1972

Hello Reno,

Care to share more of your experience? When did you had your reno done with them? What are the hidden cost? Which ID you engage with?

I'm just curious when you said some of their ID sucks meaning you talk to several of them. Kindly list them out so other forum users can benefit from it.

Regards,

Chan

Hi Mr Chan,

Is your place a resale 5 room? If yes, care to share your quote? Just got a quote from CJ Ambience last evening. Like to do some comparing.

TKS,

Sara

Hi Ahweewee,

Can we go to your place to take a look at the workmanship presented by CJ Ambience?

Gotten their quote. Very reasonable and like the services. Just want to do a quite check before signing on the dotted line.

ThX,

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

I've PM-ed you the date & time. Let me know if you can make it.

Thanks,

Ahweewee

hi ahweewee,

we are thinking of getting them to do up my em, like rebecca, we also wanna be more sure of what we are getting before signing on the dotted line. can we also come to take a quick look at their workmanship together with rebecca? hope our requests aren't too late.

tkchong

Hi Batman,

Yeah man. I totally agree with you but as this is my first house and renovation, still want to make sure everything turns out fine! Anyway, i will be posting pics thruout my renovation process so keep a lookout of my postings..........

Cheers!

Hi skywire,

i'm interested in engaging with cj ambience. still looking forward to your posting with pic. anyway, any comment on your id? need more informations and feedback before moving forward. look forward to your reply.