Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
renosay

Please Advice On Cj Ambience

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi elephanttan/ahweewee/skywire

Meet up with Adrian today at one of his project in sengkang compassvale. Go through briefly my reno list, even shown him some 3d design I created using sweethome3d, he mentioned will get back to me next week. Quite a pleasant chap to talk to. the friendly owner even gave us some drinks during our discussion, quite pai sehhh 'cos today is their 1st day move in.

btw, he is quite prompt when I contact him. Other than him, I am still waiting for ID Note, impress21 and ho bee. Ho Bee no response so far.

just hoping his quotation is within my budget ... thnx for the help

Edited by dbkungfu

As above.

Any experiences to share?

I don't wish to take the wrong step...

Please avoid CJ Ambience if possible. Lousy service.

Have met up with Adrian and he promise to give a quotation and space-planning within a week.

3 weeks past and no news from him, despite of all my repeated reminders.

Very irresponsible.

Need help here..!! someone.. could someone teach me how to post my own msg. I just sign on few mins ago, i need to post the following msg.... sorri i use yr err.. forum space??? :(

"I just bought my 4 rooms flat. Because of the hight COV and cash component, i had paid more than SGD60K upfront. That left me with limited cash to play around to renovate my new home.

My minimum requirement is to lay laminate wood on the floor and mirror on some walls plus fresh painting. All new wires and Air con.

Could some one advise how much the estimate cost would be..

Thanks a million"

Hello all,

can someone advise me whether Adrian's quote include any antislam for cabinets?

Will it be free?

If it is free, how many will he give?

Look forward to answers...

danny

If it's not mentioned in Adrian's quote, chances are they are not included but just confirm with him to be sure. For mine, it's was not included.

Alternatively, you can get the anti-slams from IKEA. Of cos they are not of fantastic quality but it does the job for me.......

Most importantly, it's not expensive!!!!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share that I have just signed my contract with Adrian today and selected my living room floor tiles, bathroom tiles and kitchen cabinet laminates. All wall paints also selected. Target start date of renovation is 17 May 2010..keeping my fingers cross for a smooth renovation. Will set up a blog and update more

Hi Danny,

During my renovation, I have purchased my Blum systems via CJ Ambience.

Normally, if any contractor agree to give you free anti-slam, they are normally not of really good specifications.

You may want to check with CJ Ambience about this.

Cheers,

Chan

hi mengliangchan....like to know how much is ur reno cost in the kitchen as i am interested in blum systems for my reno too...still sourcing for IDs now...

thanks.. :)

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share that I have just signed my contract with Adrian today and selected my living room floor tiles, bathroom tiles and kitchen cabinet laminates. All wall paints also selected. Target start date of renovation is 17 May 2010..keeping my fingers cross for a smooth renovation. Will set up a blog and update more

Hi heaintheavy

ironically, my reno is also starting at may17/18. So fast, u had already select tiles. 'cos I am still in the process of reviewing 3D design a week from now.

Edited by dbkungfu

Hello all,

can someone advise me whether Adrian's quote include any antislam for cabinets?

Will it be free?

If it is free, how many will he give?

Look forward to answers...

danny

Hi

If I recall properly he mentioned to me it is anti-slam but definitely not blum. U can always confirm with him.

anyway, I saw one other ID did blum anti-slam very badly, it cant even close properly. So if u are going for blum, u better get the ID to show u some existing project. Else u will be wasting your precious $$$$.

btw, adrian showroom at lavendar, do have blum system.

for my case, I only do blum on the "necessary" drawer and dish holder cabinet ... on tight budget. Rest using Adrian's default hinges.

Edited by dbkungfu

Hi

If I recall properly he mentioned to me it is anti-slam but definitely not blum. U can always confirm with him.

anyway, I saw one other ID did blum anti-slam very badly, it cant even close properly. So if u are going for blum, u better get the ID to show u some existing project. Else u will be wasting your precious $$$$.

btw, adrian showroom at lavendar, do have blum system.

for my case, I only do blum on the "necessary" drawer and dish holder cabinet ... on tight budget. Rest using Adrian's default hinges.

Hi

Had drop your queries to adrian. Adrian just called me, he mentioned "his" hinges will have anti-slam mechanism for all cabinet. For the drawer track/runner, we got to purchase blum runner separately. So counting mine, I will need around 4-5 runners (kitchen+tv console).

Edited by dbkungfu

Hello Mango88,

I couldn't really remember the exact figures. However, I can be sure it is around 8k.

As for the Blum systems, I bought a bulk of them for my whole house.

They cost me around 1.8k after Adrian fought for some discount for me.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Cheers,

Chan

hi....thank you so much! wow..the kitchen is X with blum systems...hmn....i hav to consider carefully :unsure:

Hi Liuxuan,

You got a mail. :)

All the best,

Ahweewee

Hi, may i have his contact too? would like to get a quote from him as well. thanks!!

cheers,

jan

Hi Janvida,

You got a mail. I really want to get a recommendation fee from them already. Haha!

Cheers,

Ahweewee

hi ahweewee,

thanks i got ur mail! will be calling them sometime this week. and ya, i think u can ask for some referral fee! hahaha :) maybe get some company shares too? will let u know if their quote meets my budget and if ill be lucky enough to engage them. thanks again!