Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahko

Our Home In Jm

hahaha.. linggie.. a bit funny leh.. u quoted my joking icons to ask abt the aircon.. hahaha...

anyway... i dun tink only mitsu aircon can b fit in wor.. i tot i saw sanyo compressors.. toshiba compressors.. on some units' aircon ledge leh..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thanks babe haha i didnt realised i quoted yours icon

anyhow i bought liao...Samsung system 3 non inverter... !!

thanks babe haha i didnt realised i quoted yours icon

anyhow i bought liao...Samsung system 3 non inverter... :notti:

Most system-3 compressor should fit into the window, else the aircon guys will need to use chain to pull it up from the ledge. :jawdrop:

Measure your window since you already gotten your key. And hope you have a smooth renovation. :)

Happy Lunar New Year!

We moved in. Now struggling to clean up and move our stuff from our previous rented place... tired like ****...

But it's feel so good to sleep at our own house! 8|

Gosh, only happen to know that our block 27B SCV is not activated!:bleah:!:bleah:!! :P

I called 1633 and they want to charge me $58+ for activation. I checked with the HDB service center (ground floor of 27B) and they told me they will need to wait for 80% of the units to move in before they activate our SCV for free... And if i want to activate now, i've got to pay Starhub $58+:bleah:!!

Gosh, we collected key since jun/jul 07, and they still expect everyone to move in before they activate the SCV. How can they make those who move in early suffer!?!?!?

I shifted my cable TV from old place to here, and I can't watch SCV but continuing to pay monthly subscription... What the... :unsure:

Edited by ahko

Hi AH KO

Sure very busy over this weekend for you!

HAPPY

We moved in. Now struggling to clean up and move our stuff from our previous rented place... tired like ****...

But it's feel so good to sleep at our own house! :unsure:

But it's feel so good to sleep at our own house! :)

Gosh, only happen to know that our block 27B SCV is not activated!:bleah:!:bleah:!! 8|

I called 1633 and they want to charge me $58+ for activation. I checked with the HDB service center (ground floor of 27B) and they told me they will need to wait for 80% of the units to move in before they activate our SCV for free... And if i want to activate now, i've got to pay Starhub $58+:P!!

Gosh, we collected key since jun/jul 07, and they still expect everyone to move in before they activate the SCV. How can they make those who move in early suffer!?!?!?

I shifted my cable TV from old place to here, and I can't watch SCV but continuing to pay monthly subscription... What the... :bleah:

Hi ahko,

Congrats on moving in!! :unsure:

Regarding the SCV thing.. complain to the town council?

Btw ur house open for viewing? Would like to take a look :D

8|

ya loh.. me too leh.. bf asked me to call up starhub.. to tell them wanna suspend the monthly bill until i get the service back.. can't b we paying every month but not able to use it.. wat the f*** loh.. really angry with starhub loh!! but i hvn't call yet.. hahaha..

But it's feel so good to sleep at our own house! :D

Gosh, only happen to know that our block 27B SCV is not activated!:wub:!:wub:!! :curse:

I called 1633 and they want to charge me $58+ for activation. I checked with the HDB service center (ground floor of 27B) and they told me they will need to wait for 80% of the units to move in before they activate our SCV for free... And if i want to activate now, i've got to pay Starhub $58+!!!!

I shifted my cable TV from old place to here, and I can't watch SCV but continuing to pay monthly subscription... What the... :notti:

should be able to suspend the subscription.. ours is temporarily suspended..

should be able to suspend the subscription.. ours is temporarily suspended..

Mabbe u guys shd jus write in to forum.....?

Hey xlan n gang, I jus passed by Jln membina last nite....great place u guys have there....very central location oso.. :D

Hi ahko,

Congrats on moving in!! :dancingqueen:

Regarding the SCV thing.. complain to the town council?

Btw ur house open for viewing? Would like to take a look :rofl:

:notti:

Finally, just finish unpacking all stuff last night, and now going to get busy preparing reunion dinner for my family at my new place. :P

PM me your contact, we could arrange sometime next week (weekday preferred) for you to come see see. :(

Finally, everything unpacked (actually is everything stuff into bomb shelter :P) and ready for CNY! Hehehe...

Also everything in place except:

No TV Console! Gosh, no DVD to watch with my new entertainment system!

No Internet! Blessing in disguise, no need to work during CNY. :P

No Starhub Cable! After reasoning with the technical dept, they will activate for me FOC on next Wed! :notti:

Will start to post some pictures on Monday when i got my internet connection.

Now, get back to work, else i can't leave early to prepare my reunion dinner tonight. :(

ya loh.. me too leh.. bf asked me to call up starhub.. to tell them wanna suspend the monthly bill until i get the service back.. can't b we paying every month but not able to use it.. wat the f*** loh.. really angry with starhub loh!! but i hvn't call yet.. hahaha..

I called again, and they will refund me 2 weeks subscription (though i only make my call last friday). :P

Also they will come and activate my SCV FOC!:dancingqueen:

You should try calling them again. :)

Happy Lunar New Year to EVERYONE!:notti::)

May the RAT year brings us health, wealth and happiness!:rofl:

May the RAT year bring smooth renovation for those who are renovating their home!:P

Edited by ahko

Finally, just finish unpacking all stuff last night, and now going to get busy preparing reunion dinner for my family at my new place. :notti:

PM me your contact, we could arrange sometime next week (weekday preferred) for you to come see see. :notti:

Hi ahko,

Yup, have PMed you my contact, thanks :rofl:

Wow.. having reunion dinner at ur new place :P

Mine not in new place.. still too messy to have one :(

:dancingqueen: