Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Wedding Gown - Make To Measure Or Off The Rack?

Ladies, just to check are we allow to get Handphone number from bridal shop co ordinator? i find its much easier to communicate rather need always to call up the shop.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi ladyluck...

It all depends on whether your co-ordinator willing to give you lor. Mine gave hers readily without me asking...hee...

At my time, I chose an OTR gown cos' I can see the end result of how I look immediately without having to wait for it to be made. Hehe...and yah...during gown fittings...my view is don't get too many people to go with you...just your hubby and perhaps your sis/best friend/mum who can offer you good advice. Too many people will confuse your decision cos' everyone has something to say....most importantly..chose a gown that looks good on you...keep your options open to gowns which you may not really like at first glance but after trying you would be surprised how nice it looks on you...it does happen!

:rolleyes:

huh. Fu in mandarin hock is in Hokkien.

orh, you mean my hb has a face is it? :notti: how did you know? that time i only posted a very small avatar of our wedding photo; like that you also could see so clearly. :rofl:

Ladies, just to check are we allow to get Handphone number from bridal shop co ordinator? i find its much easier to communicate rather need always to call up the shop.

my BS coordinator had given me her hp bcos more convenient lor if wanted to sms or call her when she wasnt in the shop. i guess no problem la. :(

Hi gals,

I had an option for MTM wedding gown too...but I traded the option for more photos...hehe...

It depends on individual la...some gals want their perfect dream gown...so they have to replicate it from scratch....but for me...photos more important than the gown...hehe...so I chose off the rack...

Another reason is I worry that if I make the gown myself...I will have to wait a long time to even try it for the first time....I won't know if the design and style suits me afterall...if I don't like the end product...a lot of time will be wasted lor...

But the pros is MTM will fit you a lot better than OTR...I altered mine a few times before I was satisfied with it....

:dancingqueen:

Hi gals,

I had an option for MTM wedding gown too...but I traded the option for more photos...hehe...

It depends on individual la...some gals want their perfect dream gown...so they have to replicate it from scratch....but for me...photos more important than the gown...hehe...so I chose off the rack...

Another reason is I worry that if I make the gown myself...I will have to wait a long time to even try it for the first time....I won't know if the design and style suits me afterall...if I don't like the end product...a lot of time will be wasted lor...

But the pros is MTM will fit you a lot better than OTR...I altered mine a few times before I was satisfied with it....

:P

does they alter the length for u, while i go choosing gown i have neglect about the length keep focusin on design :(

Hi ladyluck...

Even if you choose OTR gowns...the bridal must alter the gown such that it fits you nicely...the length is also included...dun forget!

Also take note of the bust, waist and the zip areas...

:notti:

Hi ladyluck...

Even if you choose OTR gowns...the bridal must alter the gown such that it fits you nicely...the length is also included...dun forget!

Also take note of the bust, waist and the zip areas...

:P

okie got it, will take note. :)

so far they haven take my measurement strange?

Hi ladies..

Just to share on my latest post!

What To Consider When Selecting Your Wedding Gown

Hope you like it... :notti:

the heel tips is good :bow: