Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lxiul

How Does Aircon Piping Works?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I dun think is wise to place the fan coil in bedrooms at the proposed location. It means that the fancoil will be either above the bed or blowing directly at the bed. There will also be noise issues to consider. Aircon have moving parts, after 3 yrs.. motor noise will be louder, airflow noisier.

It is preferred to place them above the door, and blowing wind at passageways rather than the middle, as far away from the bed as possible.

btw, it's almost impossible for us to give any suggestions as there may be beams across the top which we can't see from the flr plan

best to get your contractor/ID or air-con installer to advise you :good:

I dun think is wise to place the fan coil in bedrooms at the proposed location. It means that the fancoil will be either above the bed or blowing directly at the bed. There will also be noise issues to consider. Aircon have moving parts, after 3 yrs.. motor noise will be louder, airflow noisier.

It is preferred to place them above the door, and blowing wind at passageways rather than the middle, as far away from the bed as possible.

thanks for the advice yoongf, i did not realise it at all. now i must consider where i will be putting the beds in the room first.

btw, it's almost impossible for us to give any suggestions as there may be beams across the top which we can't see from the flr plan

best to get your contractor/ID or air-con installer to advise you :notti:

hi applefreak, ya quite true beams are invisible in the flrplan and i also forgot abt it as we cant drill thru the beams.

now i have headache where to put the aircon in the living/dining area as there is a beam in the centre.

any idea if the fancoil in the dining area just outside the toilet wall is feasible?

but i dun think i will on it when i am having dinner haha.. my food will turn cold very soon.

wat abt if i place the fancoil above the balcony wall? is it allowed?