Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
caDAVEr

Soho Interiors + Studio Arc

I think they have serious manpower resource issues. My project has been delayed for a month already and I have no idea when the project can be finished despite my many attempts to ask them to speed up. Should I complain to the boss or CASE or just break the contract and source for my own contractors to finish the job? Any advice?

I've currently engaged them as my ID / contractor. Why don't you bring up your issues to the bosses? They've won some platinum entrepreneur awards so I would hope that the bosses will take these issues seriously to guard their reputation.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Since the project is so late behind schedule. May not be advisable to complain now as the ID may sabotage the project I am afraid and make things more miserable.

Good luck to us both!

I called the company up to have a chat with the bosses but the receptionist keep coming up with excuses that they having meeting will call me back but never. Project having almost no progress but they still chase me for progess payment very ridiculous. Most likely will terminate the contract and source for own contractors. Thinking of suing them for liquidated damages since they sit on the project for so long and waste my rental.

I called the company up to have a chat with the bosses but the receptionist keep coming up with excuses that they having meeting will call me back but never. Project having almost no progress but they still chase me for progess payment very ridiculous. Most likely will terminate the contract and source for own contractors. Thinking of suing them for liquidated damages since they sit on the project for so long and waste my rental.

That bad? If you terminate your contract, you would have lost all that you've paid so far, which should be more than 50%?

Erm, they have a receptionist meh?

I suspect this company is having problems paying their subcontractor as nobody comes to do work all the time. Engaging them gives you a lot of nightmare. Till now I am still chasing them on the project.

I suspect this company is having problems paying their subcontractor as nobody comes to do work all the time. Engaging them gives you a lot of nightmare. Till now I am still chasing them on the project.

Blackrabbit, shall we bring this offline? Mind contacting me at sameasyours@hotmail.com? I'm also a customer of Soho. If the worst happens, we can still lend support and perhaps bring it up to Case or whoever if the need arises. If there is a complain, at least there is more than one.

Edited by Fucbitu

Blackrabbit, shall we bring this offline? Mind contacting me at sameasyours@hotmail.com? I'm also a customer of Soho. If the worst happens, we can still lend support and perhaps bring it up to Case or whoever if the need arises. If there is a complain, at least there is more than one.

Hi there, may I also get privy to this? I am on the verge of bringing this up to CASE - just looked at the CASE website to know what documents I need to gather before I go.

SoHo did an OK initial job for some work but I have a pending carpentry work and some touch-ups which they had been deliberating for 2 months now. I also had been contacting them, but they stopped returning my call. IS there anyone who's also in similar shoes?

Thank you very much.

Edited by jgnreno

Boss has taken over my project, hope things can move.

Hi there,

May I know who is this Boss who has taken over your project? I just want my incompleted work to be done and move on... it's lot of trouble otherwise.

thanks a lot!

Interesting. Why did my previous post get removed? Just because the names of the bosses at Soho Interiors + Studio Arc were so rightfully revealed?

Edited by Fucbitu

I think this company has folded and vanished from their Bukit Timah premises. The best is to lodge a small claim against them if they own you any outstanding work. But for all you know they might be worthless and not worth the legal effort.

I think this company has folded and vanished from their Bukit Timah premises. The best is to lodge a small claim against them if they own you any outstanding work. But for all you know they might be worthless and not worth the legal effort.

Is it! Wow, we started to use them last December but after paying a deposit the service was slow and bad. 3D drawings took a week to complete and small adjustments also took the same. We gave up after one month as there was no progress. In the end we demanded our money back and we actually got it back...