Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alanong999

Good Renovation Work

have renovated my EA 131 Sqm at woodlands, which cost my only 23.7K..... unbelivable, but it real. Excellent workmanship and reasonable price. I will up load some photo when I have settle down. Plush Living Design is the company that renovated my unit. Try calling my contractor S** *******

[Phantom: Advertising content]

hi can pm me pictures and contractor's contact?

Thanx!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i leave everything to my Project manager and ID. I requested to do up my Masterbedroom, Kitchen and Living room. the rest i leave it to them. To me i care only the finish product. I told them wat i wanna do and they do it for me.

hi can share you pic and contractor's contact?

Thanx!!

Good reno and carpenter jobs done so far. This is the second time I've engage the contractor and carpenter to do my new house after very satisfied with their first job done at my previous flat.

girlbedrm.jpg

B4 reno

p1000417h.jpg

p1000470a.jpg

Kitchen cabinets...

Edited by jaskel

Guest poetsdesign
This are my work done >>>>>>>

Masonry Works

To supply materials & labour to lay Polish Homogeneous tiles ( ≤$ 3.50/ sqft ) with skirting

****, Dining, Household Shelther & Walkway floor.

To supply materials & labour to construct one step platform in laminated flooring finish.

To supply materials & labour to lay non-slip homogenous tiles (≤$ 2.50/ sqft) at Kitchen floor.

To supply materials & labour to apply double layer water proofing membrane at Kitchen.

To supply materials & labour to construct H50mm cabinet base, side with tiles finish only.

To supply materials & labour to construct H50mm fridge base with tiles finish.

To supply materials & labour to construct H50mm washing machine base with tiles finish.

To supply materials & labour to construct 02 nos H50mm shower kerb at Master Bathroom.

To supply materials & labour to alter of existing Main Gate.

Plumbing Works

To supply materials & labour to replace existing whole house water pipe to copper pipe.

To supply materials & labour to install concealed drainage pipe for new sink and washing machine.

To supply labour to install 02 nos instant/ 01 no tank heater at Master Bathroom & Common

Bathroom.

To supply labour to install Kitchen sink & tap after carpentry work.

To supply labour to install Bathrooms' accessories.

Aluminium / Wrought Iron / Glass Works

To supply materials & labour to install BA aluminium window grilles for whole unit.

To supply materials & labour to install BA aluminium casement window in black tinted glass

without top hung at Balcony & Svc Balcony.

To supply materials & labour to install BA aluminium glass swing door c/w handles & hinges

at Kitchen Entrance.

To be continue..........

Ceiling / Plasterboard / Partition Works

To supply materials & labour to simple cornices ****, Dining & Study Room.

Door / Timber / Laminate Works

To supply materials & labour to install heavy duty laminated flooring at Study & 03 Bedrooms.

Miscellaneous

To supply materials & labour to paint whole house ceiling & wall using ICI emulsion paint.

To supply materials & labour to paint whole house gate, door, door frame, pipe & etc using ICI

gloss paint.

To supply materials & labour to lay cardboard protection after flooring work.

Acid washing for whole house to remove stains.

General Cleaning for whole house upon completion.

03 nos of SCV Points

03 nos of Lighting Points

Install 02 nos of wall fan

Install Whole Unit of Light Fittings.

Install cooker hood & cooker Hob & 01 no of Tel Point

Haulage Fee

Budgetary Carpentry Quotation

( Prices are subjected to change at final design & material stage )

Kitchen

Design, fabricate & install top & bottom kitchen cabinet with laminate & white PVC carcass finish

c/w ABS trimming laminated door, designer handles & cutlery tray.

Size: L11400

To supply & install heavy duty 16.5ft Solid-Surface Worktop

To supply & install 1 set of 2 ties stainless steel dish rack

Bedrooms

Design, fabricate & install built-in-wardrobe in laminate & white PVC carcass finish.

Size: L1650 Full Height

Design, fabricate & install built-in-wardrobe in laminate & white PVC carcass finish at Room 2.

Size: L1650 Full Height

Design, fabricate & install built-in-wardrobe in laminate & white PVC carcass finish at Room 3.

Size: L1800 Full Height

Design, fabricate & install sliding door c/w door frame in laminate, glass & heavy duty top hung

track finish.

Design, fabricate & install study ledge in laminate finish.

Master Bathroom

Design, fabricate & install suspended vanity cabinet in laminate finish.

Size: L900

That all, but almost whole house done.......

Can you give me the pic please

hi smartfool.. i believe they do.. they are ID cum contractor firm ma.. gif them a call ba.. i juz PM you..

Hi Tommy_Moby, let me have contractor HP? Thks

hi softball.. PM me ur email.. i show you some of my pic i haven taken.. =)

Hi Tommy_moby

Do you mind emailing me your contractor contact & some pics?

Thanks so much!!

Email to: Chieleebashi@gmail.com

Good reno and carpenter jobs done so far. This is the second time I've engage the contractor and carpenter to do my new house after very satisfied with their first job done at my previous flat.

girlbedrm.jpg

B4 reno

p1000417h.jpg

Almost complete. Usually inside are those white color board which will turn yellowish over the yrs. This carpenter lady give me this laminate inside FOC even I didn't ask for it. I found out only when I was taking the photo.

p1000470a.jpg

Kitchen cabinets...wonder how to maximum the corner areas.

p1000428.jpg

Solution she came out with...easy storage and accessible.

Please PM me the contacts.

Regards,

GK

i leave everything to my Project manager and ID. I requested to do up my Masterbedroom, Kitchen and Living room. the rest i leave it to them. To me i care only the finish product. I told them wat i wanna do and they do it for me.

hihi tommy_moby.. can u pls email me pics of ur house + reno quote?

my email is chieleebashi@gmail.com..

many thanks in advance! :)

girlbedrm.jpg

B4 reno

p1000417h.jpg

Almost complete. Usually inside are those white color board which will turn yellowish over the yrs. This carpenter lady give me this laminate inside FOC even I didn't ask for it. I found out only when I was taking the photo.

p1000470a.jpg

Kitchen cabinets...wonder how to maximum the corner areas.

p1000428.jpg

Solution she came out with...easy storage and accessible.

Hi. Looking to change laminates on my current wardrobes too. Can pm contacts or send it to forjononly@hotmail.com?

Thanks!