Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gohkm

Finding A Old Good Friend Of Mine...

For many times i am searching for a long lost good friend...but to no avail........hope to find people here who actually knows him, so can direct me to him again............his details as follows...........

Name: Tai wei...

study townsville primary wif me from 1983 to 1988.........live same estate wif me at AMK.......

later he moves on and study at pei cai secondary from 1989 to 1992...........

Then i lost contact wif him as we got more busy in our life...........cos that time no email, no handphone, no msn............

Really hope to meet this friend again. cos we are the best of friends during our primary school days...

Anyone knows him pls reply..

Thank you...

Cheers

James..... :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
For many times i am searching for a long lost good friend...but to no avail........hope to find people here who actually knows him, so can direct me to him again............his details as follows...........

Name: Tai wei...

study townsville primary wif me from 1983 to 1988.........live same estate wif me at AMK.......

later he moves on and study at pei cai secondary from 1989 to 1992...........

Then i lost contact wif him as we got more busy in our life...........cos that time no email, no handphone, no msn............

Really hope to meet this friend again. cos we are the best of friends during our primary school days...

Anyone knows him pls reply..

Thank you...

Cheers

James..... ;)

its really sweet of u to be finding ur old friends. cheers to your for tat

Finding an old friend after years apart can be challenging. I tried searching social media and other apps without success. Then I discovered App for making friends in your area. I created a profile and set my location. Incredibly, an old childhood buddy from elementary school appeared on my map feed! We got coffee and caught up on 30 years of life. Reconnecting felt like picking up right where we left off. Tools like Nearby make finding lost friends so much easier. I'm grateful this app helped reunite me with my long-lost pal.