Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
popeye gal

Popeye's Yacht

So so long Never update cuz... I would't recommend anyone to use Summit Design..

f_DSCF0932m_c919e1e.jpg

f_DSCF0934m_761f212.jpg

f_0HPIM006725m_9f88b4c.jpg

not clear cuz using hp to take.. Using "WHITE Silicon"... as my kitchen backing is Black table top also black galary. :furious: Want to fool me that, there's no Black silicon.. :furious:

f_DSCF0931m_6d9daba.jpg

f_DSCF0920m_27e631b.jpg

their So call "touch-up" Standard is like this.

So of the "Many Defect" they had Rectify, Just show some of the current want..

But you have to think twice before sign to them, will cheat on materials if you are not following their working process. Or you had no knowledge in the material or the way they do.

Take their own sweet time to to do just a few carpentry defect.

Would held on to the outstanding balance..

Yeah, make sure they rectify all defects before you pay in full. Cos once u do so, then siao liao! We all know how most of the IDs would shirk responsibility and come up with all sorts of pattern when u have paid up all outstanding balance.

All the best. Looking forward to seeing your final masterpiece. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Is it me or I am seeing that the design on the feature wall is pasted on laminates on the mirror???

i see is the bomb shelter feature wall doesn't looks well done..... dont sure coz angle or what. :o

so far no1 manage to qoute within my budget.... summit not only manage to do it but also gt balance somemore... goin to view a showroom this sat.

Is it me or I am seeing that the design on the feature wall is pasted on laminates on the mirror???

before they stick the mirror on the board, they have to cut out the Groove, size of the mirror first.

f_DSCF6556m_4d5985d.jpg

hb call their boss today, and their Attitude was like ****. :furious: Tomorrow will meet their boss on site.

Pardon me for saying...

Dunno is it cos of the angle or what, it looks like a poor job.

Yah, not the angle. just that the glass supplier, cut the glass not so fit to the groove line. Some of the gap that big which can put a one dollar coin thinkness, which is not too acceptable. Did ask them to change. sign....

How can they supplier see the material not fix or other things got defect still go ahead with the installation.. :bangwall::bangwall:

Yah, not the angle. just that the glass supplier, cut the glass not so fit to the groove line. Some of the gap that big which can put a one dollar coin thinkness, which is not too acceptable. Did ask them to change. sign....

How can they supplier see the material not fix or other things got defect still go ahead with the installation.. :bangwall::bangwall:

all these things, make a note in diary or something, and during final payment, bring out all these issues and request for a discount or something... if not, ask them to throw in something additional...

else, when u are making final payment, print out your blog and pass it to the ID lo... maybe can sarcastically tell him "thank you, by the way, i've advertised for u on my blog, here is the print-out" :notti:

Had meet up the boss, He's polite and willling to recifty all the problems mentioned.

they already had seen my t-blog.

Monday he will got back to us on some of the issue.

Edited by popeye gal

Had meet up the boss, He's polite and willling to recifty all the problems mentioned.

they already had seen my t-blog.

Monday he will got back to us on some of the issue.

so how did the discussion went? :dunno:

so how did the discussion went? :dunno:

They will change the defected temper glass, and remove the "white" silicon replace with "black" silicon.

Said Will handover next satursday. Waiting for their email confirmation.

Edited by popeye gal

Happy to hear that.

Anyway, your house really looks nice and beautiful.

:good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

They will change the defected temper glass, and remove the white silicon replace with black silicon. Said Will handover next satursday. Waiting for their email confirmation.

hi popeye~

glad to see they are rectifying it.... and hope you will enjoy your new nest soon !

I have decided not to engage summit .. not coz id but somehow worried about the contractors after some read up here.

They will change the defected temper glass, and remove the "white" silicon replace with "black" silicon.

Said Will handover next satursday. Waiting for their email confirmation.

that's good, all the best and invite me to your new home to :dribble: when it's completed hor :sport-smiley-004: