Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sherri28

26 March 2008

Hi Mr Chong,

I saw that you gave alot of valuable advise to online forummers and thus hope that you can help me.

My husband is born on the 19th March 1978, horse and me a rooster born on the 27th October 1981.

I will be moving in to my new house on 26 March 2008, follow by xie tu and then an seng.

I plan to go to my new house at 7.30am, then burn the charcoal, take the stove walk around the house then after that put on the stove.

After this, can i perform the xie tu ceremony by thanking the earth god all these while we renovate?

As the good timing for the above date is from 7am to 9am, 3pm to 5pm, I intend to go to the temple in the afternoon to bring back the qian shou kuan yi back home and an it ourselves. Then at night, around 7pm will cook food to eat.

If this feasible? First move in ceremony, xie tu then an sheng in the afternoon? can move in first before god go inside the house, will it be like as an act of disrespect to the god?

Pls advise.

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi anyone,

Had any suggestion to me. Cuz this is the first time I am moving house and my mother is a free thinker, she does not know these type of things.

I would like to know more as i scare wait do anything wrong, something bad will happen.

Pls advise?

Hi Mr Chong,

I saw that you gave alot of valuable advise to online forummers and thus hope that you can help me.

My husband is born on the 19th March 1978, horse and me a rooster born on the 27th October 1981.

I will be moving in to my new house on 26 March 2008, follow by xie tu and then an seng.

I plan to go to my new house at 7.30am, then burn the charcoal, take the stove walk around the house then after that put on the stove.

Hello

I've refrained from date selection/discussion because it was very time consuming. I try to give some advice to you here.

When you chose a move in date, the direction of the house have to be considered also.

Assuming you've already considered the above, on 26 Mar 08, you should step into the house between 9-9.15 am.

You should have 'xie tu' before you move in. Don't mix. You can "an Sen" at the same time you move in. However, the date must be suitable for your "Shen" also.

Whatever advises on ceremony, proceed on if deemed sufficient. There are quite some info in some threads where you can consider.

As the good timing for the above date is from 7am to 9am, 3pm to 5pm, I intend to go to the temple in the afternoon to bring back the qian shou kuan yi back home and an it ourselves. Then at night, around 7pm will cook food to eat.

Since you're going to the temple, ask the temple for a date/time for your 'god'. Don't rush and mix things.

If this feasible? First move in ceremony, xie tu then an sheng in the afternoon? can move in first before god go inside the house, will it be like as an act of disrespect to the god?

Respect is in your heart. Doesn't matter whoever move-in first. Since your 'god' is blessed, move-in date must be considered.

Hi Mr Chong,

Thanks for your help.

Actually i was given this date by my fengshui master who said the above date is good for an sheng and move in. The above date is actually the birthday of Guan Yin but he did not give me the time, so i juz read on the calendar which had good & bad timing.

I intend to perform the move in procedure first in the morning, cuz my husband is the one to burn the stove, carry the stove ect, then we must carry lots of things with us, so don't think my husband had a free hand to carry the God?

So i was thinking of performing the move in first, then afternoon an sheng, then sleep there at night. I think can right? My fengshui master did not tell me what to do at all, keep on pushing me to buy expensive thing only.

We are going to a buddhist temple, think buddhist do not fret over the importance of time and date and it's out of freewill that we donate to the temple for the kai guang.

Hello

I've refrained from date selection/discussion because it was very time consuming. I try to give some advice to you here.

When you chose a move in date, the direction of the house have to be considered also.

Assuming you've already considered the above, on 26 Mar 08, you should step into the house between 9-9.15 am.

You should have 'xie tu' before you move in. Don't mix. You can "an Sen" at the same time you move in. However, the date must be suitable for your "Shen" also.

Whatever advises on ceremony, proceed on if deemed sufficient. There are quite some info in some threads where you can consider.

Since you're going to the temple, ask the temple for a date/time for your 'god'. Don't rush and mix things.

Respect is in your heart. Doesn't matter whoever move-in first. Since your 'god' is blessed, move-in date must be considered.

Hi Mr Chong,

Thanks for your help.

Actually i was given this date by my fengshui master who said the above date is good for an sheng and move in. The above date is actually the birthday of Guan Yin but he did not give me the time, so i juz read on the calendar which had good & bad timing.

Hello

Since he has given you the date, you should clarify further. A date may be suitable for move-in but may not be for renovation. A date may be suitable for placement but may not be for discard. Try not to read on your own and DIY.

I intend to perform the move in procedure first in the morning, cuz my husband is the one to burn the stove, carry the stove ect, then we must carry lots of things with us, so don't think my husband had a free hand to carry the God?

There are proper procedures/time to bring in your 'god'. Ask your FSM. Otherwise, ask the temple.

So i was thinking of performing the move in first, then afternoon an sheng, then sleep there at night. I think can right? My fengshui master did not tell me what to do at all, keep on pushing me to buy expensive thing only.

Once you have done your move-in, you can and should sleep there immediately. Most of the times, feng shui issues don't need expensive items. In the event of exception cases, items may be bought after it has been blessed (kai guang).

We are going to a buddhist temple, think buddhist do not fret over the importance of time and date and it's out of freewill that we donate to the temple for the kai guang.

If you're basing on buddhist thinking, then choose one to follow.