Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sportster

New Model Pana Nr-b403v To Replace Nr-b402v ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
any idea wat is the dimenison the nw nr-b403v?is it the same as nr-b402v?

Should be similar, coz from the model number, we can see it's an upgrade and not model change.

Edited by sportster

Just called Pana HQ, the helpline officer was telling me

that price list not fixed yet. May be released this 1-2 weeks..

If really interested have to reserve with authorised dealers~~

hi, do anyone know the Dimension for the 403V & 363V? Any Differ from the 402V & 362V? Need to comfrim the Dimension...

Just called up the dealer to enquire and was told still waiting for Panasonic to launch this month, tentatively 1st shipment should be arriving around 11th May or later. Was told correct info was 10 reservation booking of the 403V, and no one booked the 363V. Dimension wise should not differ very much as the fridge capacty size pretty much the same for both old 402v and new 403v which is close to approximately 370L.

Since S$ has increase much against US$, wonder will the new 403V be cheaper as most international trades are denote in US$.

Edited by sportster

any idea wat is the dimenison the nw nr-b403v?is it the same as nr-b402v?

Just called up Panasonic and spoke to the person-in-charge. The dimension for the new 403V is Width 675mm, depth 695mm and height 1769mm. As for 363V, it's the same except the height is 1629mm. Looking at the specs, looks similar to the out-going 402V model. It will be launched mid of May. Was told it look sleeker than 402V and slightly more energy efficient. Should be in the showroom mid of the month, for us to check it out.

Edited by sportster

Just called up Panasonic and spoke to the person-in-charge. The dimension for the new 403V is Width 675mm, depth 695mm and height 1769mm. As for 363V, it's the same except the height is 1629mm. Looking at the specs, looks similar to the out-going 402V model. It will be launched mid of May. Was told it look sleeker than 402V and slightly more energy efficient. Will have to see the real thing

sportster,

We are all waiting for it to launch, so you Reserve the fridge? :yamseng:

Just called up the dealer to enquire and was told still waiting for Panasonic to launch this month, tentatively 1st shipment should be arriving around 11th May or later. Was told correct info was 10 reservation booking of the 403V, and no one booked the 363V. Dimension wise should not differ very much as the fridge capacty size pretty much the same for both old 402v and new 403v which is close to approximately 370L.

Since S$ has increase much against US$, wonder will the new 403V be cheaper as most international trades are denote in US$.

Thats cool dude. U manage to get the dimension too.

Do let us know the price once u get a call from the dealer~~

Thanks! i'm patiently waiting for it too.

:yamseng:

Thats cool dude. U manage to get the dimension too.

Do let us know the price once u get a call from the dealer~~

Thanks! i'm patiently waiting for it too.

The price is out today. One of the authorised dealer call me up and quoted $952 for the 403V. Panasonic list price is $1099 for 403V and $1049 for 363V. I am still considering whether to buy from these small outlets as they do not provide extended warranty like HN, Best, Courts etc. This is the 1st batch, reserved for those who indicate their interest previously. The big departmental store does not has any pricing or info at all. If I confirm my booking today, should be able to receive it by Next Monday or Tuesday. But seem like pricing is on the steep side, coz 402V was selling at $868 previously.

Edited by sportster

The price is out today. One of the authorised dealer call me up and quoted $952 for the 403V. Panasonic list price is $1099 for 403V and $1049 for 363V. I am still considering.

Thanks for the update dude.

Waiting for the authorised dealer to call me too.

Will update you if the price is lower than yours.

:sport-smiley-003:

Thanks for the update dude.

Waiting for the authorised dealer to call me too.

Will update you if the price is lower than yours.

:sport-smiley-003:

Got the call too...403V is selling at $953. :deal:

Just to clarify...I understand from the sales staff at HN that price will be close to $1k cos of stainless steel (not silver) doors.

Can someone verify?

thanks! :good:

Got the call too...403V is selling at $953. :deal:

Just to clarify...I understand from the sales staff at HN that price will be close to $1k cos of stainless steel (not silver) doors.

Can someone verify?

thanks! :good:

Gain City AMK quoted me $1039 nett. I was quoted around $953 too from the Authorised Dealer. Call me Kiasu, I'll be getting my 403V fridge tomm morning. Panasonic will be delivering it to me. I believe I am the 1st consumer to get hold of the 403V. I spoke to the Panasonic marketing personnels, they were shocked that how come I very garang, no need to view display/show-room unit, already get hold of it. Since I already aimed for the 402V previously, so I just grab 403V without any viewing. Will post report or if possibly take a few pic for you guys if I can. Previously Panasonic list price for out-going 402V is $999 and current 403V list price is $1099. High chance price will drop in future, but don't care lah. Was surprised that the dealer did not ask for any booking fee, all based on trust. The dealer ask me go down tomorrow to pay them after I received the fridge from Panasonic

Courts, Best, HN no price list yet, not key into the computer system. Should be out by next week.

Edited by sportster

Gain City AMK quoted me $1039 nett. I was quoted around $953 too from the Authorised Dealer. Call me Kiasu, I'll be getting my 403V fridge tomm morning. Panasonic will be delivering it to me. I believe I am the 1st consumer to get hold of the 403V. I spoke to the Panasonic marketing personnels, they were shocked that how come I very garang, no need to view display/show-room unit, already get hold of it. Since I already aimed for the 402V previously, so I just grab 403V without any viewing. Will post report or if possibly take a few pic for you guys if I can. Previously Panasonic list price for out-going 402V is $999 and current 403V list price is $1099. High chance price will drop in future, but don't care lah. Was surprised that the dealer did not ask for any booking fee, all based on trust. The dealer ask me go down tomorrow to pay them after I received the fridge from Panasonic

Courts, Best, HN no price list yet, not key into the computer system. Should be out by next week.

Which Dealer? Can PM me? If i wait till Mid year sales, May the price Drop abit.. :dunno: $953 was a abit steep.

Hi sporter, steady man. You be the first to own this model~~

Can pm me the dealer's contact too? Will look forward to ur

review and pics~~

Since i'm only moving in in june, may hold my horses till the

great s'pore sales and see if the price drops further~~