Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sportster

New Model Pana Nr-b403v To Replace Nr-b402v ?

Was looking at the Panasonic inverter model NR-B402V fridge, but seems that as of now it is discontinued. I scout around the whole of Singapore and only Courts has some units left, many others are not carrying the 402V anymore. Do you recommend to wait for the NR-B403 instead. But I guess should be a better model, coz saw from the NEA site, 403V is already certifed and is slightly more efficient compare to the 402V, but not sure what's the design of the fridge is like? Most likely Pana will be selling from April onwards, anyone in the same predicament?

Edited by sportster

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Was looking at the Panasonic inverter model NR-B402V fridge, but seems that as of now it is discontinued. I scout around the whole of Singapore and only Courts has some units left, many others are not carrying the 402V anymore. Do you recommend to wait for the NR-B403 instead. But I guess should be a better model, coz saw from the NEA site, 403V is already certifed and is slightly more efficient compare to the 402V, but not sure what's the design of the fridge is like? Most likely Pana will be selling from April onwards, anyone in the same predicament?

Did you call the panasonic headoffice? The last time i called them, they said the next shipment in mid March.

Did you call the panasonic headoffice? The last time i called them, they said the next shipment in mid March.

Mid march shipment? Is this shipment for the 402B or the new 403B? Are you also looking at the 403B? Or rather the 403B is just a myth, not confirm? Have you booked and what model? I called up Gain City, HN and many other small time outlets, all told me 402B discontinued model, thus not accepting orders. Only Courts still has ex-stock but retailing at fixed $999. I called up Everjoint and was was told by the lady boss that 402B end-Of-Life and she is suggesting me to wait for the 403B instead

Edited by sportster

Hi all

I'm also waiting for the 402 model... As I understand from my regular shop, there should be a shipment coming end of March or early Apr. But only authorised dealer of Pana will get priority for any stock available. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and wait till early April before making any decision...

Hi all

I'm also waiting for the 402 model... As I understand from my regular shop, there should be a shipment coming end of March or early Apr. But only authorised dealer of Pana will get priority for any stock available. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and wait till early April before making any decision...

So u are looking at 402 instead of the newer 403? From the NEA site, it seem 403 is slightly more energy saving as compare to 402. Similar for cars, I usually go for the latest model, unless the newer 403 if it is true that it will replace 402 is problematic else I doubt anyone will want to go for the discontinued 402. Btw, what did your regular shop said regarding the new 403? You may want to check the following NEA url:

http://els.nea.gov.sg/mels/aircon.asp

Brand Model Type Green Ticks Volume (l) Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)1 Estimated Energy Cost ($)2

Panasonic NR-B591G Refrigerator with freezer 2 401 697 158

Panasonic NR-D511X Refrigerator with freezer 3 430 595 135

Panasonic NR-B242G Refrigerator with freezer 2 231 646 146

Panasonic NR-B261M Refrigerator with freezer 2 232 569 129

Panasonic NR-B301M Refrigerator with freezer 2 276 606 137

Panasonic NR-B362V Refrigerator with freezer 3 332 566 128

Panasonic NR-B402V Refrigerator with freezer 3 378 621 140

Panasonic NR-B282G Refrigerator with freezer 2 276 624 141

Panasonic NR-B363V Refrigerator with freezer 3 329 569 129

Panasonic NR-B403V Refrigerator with freezer 3 369 595 135

Edited by sportster

So u are looking at 402 instead of the newer 403? From the NEA site, it seem 403 is slightly more energy saving as compare to 402. Similar for cars, I usually go for the latest model, unless the newer 403 if it is true that it will replace 402 is problematic else I doubt anyone will want to go for the discontinued 402. Btw, what did your regular shop said regarding the new 403? You may want to check the following NEA url:

http://els.nea.gov.sg/mels/aircon.asp

Brand Model Type Green Ticks Volume (l) Annual Energy Consumption (kWh)1 Estimated Energy Cost ($)2

Panasonic NR-B591G Refrigerator with freezer 2 401 697 158

Panasonic NR-D511X Refrigerator with freezer 3 430 595 135

Panasonic NR-B242G Refrigerator with freezer 2 231 646 146

Panasonic NR-B261M Refrigerator with freezer 2 232 569 129

Panasonic NR-B301M Refrigerator with freezer 2 276 606 137

Panasonic NR-B362V Refrigerator with freezer 3 332 566 128

Panasonic NR-B402V Refrigerator with freezer 3 378 621 140

Panasonic NR-B282G Refrigerator with freezer 2 276 624 141

Panasonic NR-B363V Refrigerator with freezer 3 329 569 129

Panasonic NR-B403V Refrigerator with freezer 3 369 595 135

Confirmed with Pansonic head office. B402V discontinue liao due to some problem.

The new model will come out in May.

Confirmed with Pansonic head office. B402V discontinue liao due to some problem.

The new model will come out in May.

So you mean Panasonic inform you that 402V has some defects? Any idea what is the defect? Does existing owner of 402V need to send for any follow-up rectification. One of my friend gotten the 402V just before CNY. Anyway, I spoke to Panasonic Marketing dept and they reserved a set 403V for me. The 1st shipment coming in May of around 100 units, the problem is they ask me to tell them which panasonic outlet to reserve from, since I do not know the new prices, which I was told should be similar to the discontinued 402V. I told them that I will be buying from Everjoin, since their current 402V price is competitive. Next moment, I received a call from Everjoin that Panasonic had reserved a set for me through them.

Panasonic had already sent a unit to NEA, and NEA had certified the new 403V, that's why it is already reflected in their energy rating URL.

Edited by sportster

So you mean Panasonic inform you that 402V has some defects? Anyway idea what is the defect? Existing owner of 402V need to send for any follow-up rectification. One of my friend gotten the 402V just before CNY. Anyway, I spoke to Panasonic Marketing dept and they reserved a set 403V for me. The 1st shipment coming in May of around 100 units, the problem is they ask me to tell them which panasonic outlet to reserve from, since I do not know the new prices, which I was told should be similar to to the discontinued 402V. I told them that I will be buying from Everjoin, since their current 402B price is competitive. Next moment, I received a call from Everjoin that Panasonic had reserved a set for me through them.

They also don't know what happened. Maybe they juz to phase out the 402V since has been in the market for 2yrs plus liao. Mishibshi older models , same timeframe as 402V also phased out.

Need to pay deposit for reservation??

They also don't know what happened. Maybe they juz to phase out the 402V since has been in the market for 2yrs plus liao. Mishibshi older models , same timeframe as 402V also phased out.

Need to pay deposit for reservation??

FOC, Pana get everjoin to call me to note my address, name and contact no. Put me on the reservation list.

FOC, Pana get everjoin to call me to note my address, name and contact no. Put me on the reservation list.

Confirmed same price as 402v that Everjoint quote 868?

Confirmed same price as 402v that Everjoint quote 868?

Possibly similar price or slightly more, but no idea, Anyway, I just get it reserved 1st thru one of the authorised dealer and if the price differ alot after launched as compare to others, I will tell Pana I'll buy from others instead since my set already reserved by Pana for me. Heard from Everjoin's personnel they had 40+ booking already for the 403V. Not sure whether is it true.

Edited by sportster

Possibly similar price or slightly more, but no idea, Anyway, I just get it reserved 1st thru one of the authorised dealer and if the price differ alot after launched as compare to others, I will tell Pana I'll buy from others instead since my set already reserved by Pana for me. Heard from Everjoin's personnel they had 40+ booking already for the 403V. Not sure whether is it true.

Wow, didn't know this model is so popular among renotalk!! :bow:

Was initially looking at the samsung fridge T41 or something..

But later saw tis model which my wife prefers more..

Since 403v coming soon might as well wait for it.. No rush though

as i'm only moving to my new house in early June.. Any shops

to recommend to get it other than Everjoin?

Btw where is everjoin situated and is the new 403v model physical

appearence the same as 420v?

Thanks

Edited by Yeoman

Wow, didn't know this model is so popular among renotalk!! :curse:

Was initially looking at the samsung fridge T41 or something..

But later saw tis model which my wife prefers more..

Since 403v coming soon might as well wait for it.. No rush though

as i'm only moving to my new house in early June.. Any shops

to recommend to get it other than Everjoin?

Btw where is everjoin situated and is the new 403v model physical

appearence the same as 420v?

Thanks

I did spoke to the Marketing personnel in Pana, there is no brochure avail, but the feedback from them is the fridge looks as good or better as compare to the discontinued 402V, also improve internal layout and slightly lower consumption etc. NEA already gotten a test set for certification purpose.

Frankly, the current model 402V sell on looks and inverter techonology, the "Made in Thailand" does not bother me unless if it is cars, I am also not keen in those boring conventional top freezer and bottom fridge look, otherwise will have keep my current one which is still working but a bit dated. If I have lots of $ to spare, will go for the Mitsubishi Folio Series, but since this is priced reasonably and looks good, decided to change now. Everjoin in AMK not sure which block, can check the the forum, I never buy from them b4, all based on forum feedback, just follow the herd instinct, buy from the cheapest. Anyway the last batch of 402V should arrived in early Apr, if you cannot wait, may want to consider. But if you want the newer 403V in May 1st shipment, better booked and reserved a set, anyway no harm as no booking fee involved.

Edited by sportster

hi all & sportster,

also looking for the Pansonic Fridge. Anybody know what the Price Quoted for 363V? I would either choose 363V or 403V. :help:

No pricing info yet. Guess should be out by end Apr. I don't forsee much deviation. Everjoin selling existing 402V selling for $868, for 403V maybe in the range of $900 or less. Courts, HN & Best definitely will market it at $999 or more, which is the current price for 402V. The good thing with these major stores is can buy extended warranty, not sure should get from those small authorised dealer or not.

Edited by sportster