Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spiff

Painting Quote For 5i Flat

Hi everyone,

I was quoted different prices for my flat using ICI 3 in 1

inlcuding doors , door frame pipes and ceiling....

Was quoted from $800 to $1400 by different painters...

Some say low price means they mix lousy paint...... all kinds of answers I get... am confused, so who's real ? I need your advice

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi spiff..

For me about $1200+ is quite reasonable for 5 room flat. Specify the type of paint you want...how many colours in the house...ask them to quote accordingly...also ask them how many coats they will paint too...

Sometimes if their workers come from JB or SG the price will also differ. :jawdrop:

Hi spiff..

For me about $1200+ is quite reasonable for 5 room flat. Specify the type of paint you want...how many colours in the house...ask them to quote accordingly...also ask them how many coats they will paint too...

Sometimes if their workers come from JB or SG the price will also differ. :dancingqueen:

for me the lowest quote for my 131 sq m..

is 1.4k.. not sure how many coat and colour though.. meeting my potential ID later.. will update later..

Hi!

If you can settle for simpler paint like Matex or Maxelite, white ceiling and one colour for the rest of the walls, then you could get it as low as $600. More colors cost more. If you need to have the doors & the pipes in the house painted, then these are additional charges. If you want wash&wear, or vinilex, super vinilex, or odorless etc, the cost adds up & up.

If you call up the painters in the ST classifieds, you have to be very specific with the type of work you want, the paint quality, the coverage and most important, insist on the warranty, a written one preferably.

An example quote I got, just to highlight different paint means different price, and additional charges. I never use them so no idea about workmanship.

Hi Kelvin,

Thks for your enquiry. Regarding your Executive Apartment in Sembawang, we are pleased to quote 3 type of prices :-

1) To supply Nippon / ICI emulsion paints for whole house is $950.00.

2) To supply Nippon / ICI 3 in 1 or odourless paints (warranty for 5 years) for whole house

is $1400.00

3) To supply Nippon / ICI vinilex or pentalite paints for whole house is $1200.00.

Additional for piping, frames and doors in package is $100.00

Colors unlimited and we can advice for the colors if you need our help.

Thanks.