Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
3451ke

Ef Or Elba Washer

Hi,

Has anybody uses EF or ELBA washer? I am looking at EF WF7100 or ELBA EWF1071. Gain City salesman said they are from same production line and truly made in Europe (Turjey). The drums are really big for 7kg washer. I hope it will lessen the household chore for my home minister.

Previously, I had 2 Ariston washer, but decided to switch loyalty because the 2nd washer only lasted 3.5 years and started to misbehave intermittently.

Can someone give your view on EF or ELBA washer. Thanks.

:)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Has anybody uses EF or ELBA washer? I am looking at EF WF7100 or ELBA EWF1071. Gain City salesman said they are from same production line and truly made in Europe (Turjey). The drums are really big for 7kg washer. I hope it will lessen the household chore for my home minister.

Previously, I had 2 Ariston washer, but decided to switch loyalty because the 2nd washer only lasted 3.5 years and started to misbehave intermittently.

hi u bought your EF washer?

I am looking at EF 7121 ...

any comments from others?

Hi, I bought a EF 7100. Have not started using it yet cos have not moved house lah, so can't give you comments on it :)

Hi, I bought a EF 7100. Have not started using it yet cos have not moved house lah, so can't give you comments on it :P

I see thanks...

Care to share where did u buy it and $?

Hi,

!!

been using EF WF7100 for the past 2 years. overall is the machine is quite good.

got various wash options and the finished product is quite dry as i seldom sun the clothes. usually leave on bamboo and put up to ceiling for a few days dry liao then can keep.

Hi,

:D

I have just got my ELBA EWF1071, the "Daily" wash (3.5kg) and Cotton 40degree option (7kg) are the options I use most.

Washing time ranges up from 30mins to 2+hrs depending on the thoroughness of the wash. Water requirement is 49l. Suits me well...... :D

Was just quoted for the EF7141 washer and FDR6788 dryer at below 1.5k

Current Promotion on the EF webby states that it is around 1.5k

and on top of that they give a free wine cooler

http://www.ef.com.sg/

anybody using this currently?

seems like it is really very attractive

sheesh my house only coming in August

zzzz

Edited by SmartFool

Hi, hope it is still not too late to give my 2 cents worth comments now :P

Just used my EF7100 washer last weekend for the first time after I moved in. Really impressed with its water usage. It used so little water :jawdrop: I thought I turned the water tape off accidentally and sat right in front of the washer for slightly > 1 hour to see the whole washing process :notti:

My old top loading Samsung washer is like water sucker compare to this EF washer. Did not regret paying more for a front loading washer :good:

Hi, hope it is still not too late to give my 2 cents worth comments now :P

Just used my EF7100 washer last weekend for the first time after I moved in. Really impressed with its water usage. It used so little water :jawdrop: I thought I turned the water tape off accidentally and sat right in front of the washer for slightly > 1 hour to see the whole washing process :notti:

My old top loading Samsung washer is like water sucker compare to this EF washer. Did not regret paying more for a front loading washer :good:

how much u get EF7100 and where ?

how is it compare to Electrolux front load...

Hi Steven

have not used the Electrolux before

EF washer and dryer having promotion now

u buy at 1.5k and get a wine fridge free (of course not free la 24 bottles)

i am sure can get a better price at the small shops (pay cash/credit no installments)

so far thats the best deal i have seen for EF

Yokine

thanks the review

hows the electrical consumption?

heard its not too good but must compromise la

bo bian

Hi Steven

have not used the Electrolux before

EF washer and dryer having promotion now

u buy at 1.5k and get a wine fridge free (of course not free la 24 bottles)

i am sure can get a better price at the small shops (pay cash/credit no installments)

so far thats the best deal i have seen for EF

Yokine

thanks the review

hows the electrical consumption?

heard its not too good but must compromise la

bo bian

i no need the dryer.

where to get?

the front load lock catch is it plastic or metal?

Edited by steventay