Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
babytan

Dogs & Us

Hi BabyTan, may I asked how much you paid to have your pipes concealed? It's concrete right? Cheers

Edited by ilmare612

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
HELLOOOO i am back!

lolx.. speaking of me ah? .. No additional pictures from babytan? how's u gers progress? :D

woo you are back? si mi additional pictures? i posted so many pics liao leh..latest are those above lor..ask roy why like stop after plastering liao leh..think waiting for carpentary and today toilet bowl and basin should be up :dancingqueen: pictures from you bo?

Hi.... I just bought a new puppy. Does anyone have any recommendation for a good Vet near to Bishan that I can bring her to get vaccinations? Thanks!

how about animal clinic at sunset way or tanjong katong? not sure whether too far for you or not..pictures of your cutie pie :dribble::dribble:

Just met Roy today. Me n wife have decided to go ahead with concrete vanity after wat we saw at our cousin's place over the weekend. We saw how water destroyed their vanity. The wood at the hinge was spoiled due to water and as a result, u cant even close the door properly.

If we do concrete vanity, if the wood spoil, we only need to change the door n not the whole cabinet. At least, we save some money.

so still need to give me 50% copyright fees huh??

Hi BabyTan, may I asked how much you paid to have your pipes concealed? It's concrete right? Cheers

eh i duno yet cos the boxed up was done in the mid of the renovation, ID haven give me revised quote as add in quite a no of items..guess maybe 200-300 bah :dunno: let you know once i got the figure..

btw is boxed up using water resistance board then covered with the same toilet wall tiles

Edited by babytan

:(

woo you are back? si mi additional pictures? i posted so many pics liao leh..latest are those above lor..ask roy why like stop after plastering liao leh..think waiting for carpentary and today toilet bowl and basin should be up :dancingqueen: pictures from you bo?

how about animal clinic at sunset way or tanjong katong? not sure whether too far for you or not..pictures of your cutie pie :dribble::dribble:

so still need to give me 50% copyright fees huh??

eh i duno yet cos the boxed up was done in the mid of the renovation, ID haven give me revised quote as add in quite a no of items..guess maybe 200-300 bah :dunno: let you know once i got the figure..

btw is boxed up using water resistance board then covered with the same toilet wall tiles

Oic, thanks for the reply and please keep me posted on the pricing once you know :sport-smiley-018:

I really want to cover up those ugly pipings, household shelter, etc. :(

Btw, we are also considering Roy Tan. He is one of our top 3 preferred. Now waiting for him to show us his carpentery work before we decide. Do keep us posted on any new pictures. Thanks for sharing...

jln kayu consider near? think there's a allpets there that is quite recommended

how about balestier? ARC at balestier 288, just at the junction where you turn into balestier market

pix of your new puppy? :wub:

Thanks! This is Bonny.

dscf5758aw5.th.jpg

:(Oic, thanks for the reply and please keep me posted on the pricing once you know :sport-smiley-018:

I really want to cover up those ugly pipings, household shelter, etc. :(

Btw, we are also considering Roy Tan. He is one of our top 3 preferred. Now waiting for him to show us his carpentery work before we decide. Do keep us posted on any new pictures. Thanks for sharing...

:good: hopefully he can provide you with an "ideal" quote :dancingqueen:

Thanks! This is Bonny.

dscf5758aw5.th.jpg

so ke ai :yamseng: brought from where? how old is she now?

Edited by babytan

:good: hopefully he can provide you with an "ideal" quote :dancingqueen:

so ke ai :yamseng: brought from where? how old is she now?

She is less than 3months old now. Got her from Pet Movers at Pasir Ris Farm 2 days ago. :)

awwww so cuuuuuuuuuuute :wub: :wub:

got bigger pix or not? me lao liao, eyes not so good anymore :P

Not used to attached pictures... thought it was clickable... try this.

dscf5758aw5.jpg

Dun want to pay u copyright fees. :bleah:

redknapp39....i think u go and claim from roy and pay babytan easier lah!

Not used to attached pictures... thought it was clickable... try this.

dscf5758aw5.jpg

simply irresistable....when u gonna have housewarming? we will be there to see your furkid and your new place.... :dancingqueen:

yaya when you gonna invite us to see bonny?? :notti::notti: err at least when she completed her 2nd or 3rd vacc in better right?

glad that you found another sweetie pie :)