Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ch0c0l4te

Chiara's Little Sweet Home

nice tiles, i like the kitchen wan.. :bangwall: just afraid that will be difficult to clean due to the roughness?

how much psf for the kitchen homo / living homo / toilet wall tiles?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
nice tiles, i like the kitchen wan.. :drunk: just afraid that will be difficult to clean due to the roughness?

how much psf for the kitchen homo / living homo / toilet wall tiles?

I think the kitchen homo is 3 psf, the living 3.2 psf and the toilet wall 3.4 psf

(if I remember it correctly)

:notti:

I couldn't help to choose the 'beachy' tiles for the kitchen...

I also afraid that it'll be hard to maintain

My hubby will :notti: me if i leave it dirty, but I love it so much :bangwall:

Give the sand feel under my feet

:dancingqueen:

I think the kitchen homo is 3 psf, the living 3.2 psf and the toilet wall 3.4 psf

(if I remember it correctly)

:D

I couldn't help to choose the 'beachy' tiles for the kitchen...

I also afraid that it'll be hard to maintain

My hubby will :D me if i leave it dirty, but I love it so much :sport-smiley-004:

Give the sand feel under my feet

:sport-smiley-004:

all included in your quote or need to top up?

wall tiles very expensive leh, usually ID gave up to $2.50 psf nia, if want more expensive then have to top up :P

looking forward to more pictures :good:

all included in your quote or need to top up?

wall tiles very expensive leh, usually ID gave up to $2.50 psf nia, if want more expensive then have to top up :)

looking forward to more pictures :)

I am not sure whether have to top up or not. The nice lady at the store already asked my ID about the price and he said have to absorb lor, no choice ;)

But since the quote itself still haven't been fixed, so anything can happen.

Anyway, my bathroom is an ultra small one so the difference shouldn't be a lot. We even have to choose the smallest adult toilet bowl :)

Nearly choose the kids toilet bowl out of frustration :thumbs up:

Unless you or your hubby are those 150kg persons, else normal toilet bowl can do mah. I did not restrict myself when selecting the toilet bowl leh, I simply go for the one my bf and I like most. Coincidentally, it is one of the smallest adult size toilet bowl zz

Actually, a clean toilet bowl is better than a big toilet bowl :P

Unless you or your hubby are those 150kg persons, else normal toilet bowl can do mah. I did not restrict myself when selecting the toilet bowl leh, I simply go for the one my bf and I like most. Coincidentally, it is one of the smallest adult size toilet bowl zz

Actually, a clean toilet bowl is better than a big toilet bowl :P

TOTALLY agree with you zz

Still no 3D pic to see? Must :P your ID liao :rofl:

Done that.....

He said it'll be ready on our key collection date :dancingqueen:

I am keeping my finger crossed. Let's hope it come out nice nice...... :jawdrop:

It's picture time... zz

Just got the 3D from my ID yesterday.

mbrsx9.jpg

By ch0c0l4te at 2008-04-15

Here is our MBR. We're not going to use bedframe and actually there will be a platform about 30 cm so we can just put our mattress on top of it. Btw, did you spot the false ceiling? Too bad, that false ceiling have to go zz Budget constraint

livingroomsp1.jpg

Our Living Room. We don't want the feature wall. To expensive :D

So we're going to keep the shoe rack and TV Console..

kitchenentrancepw7.jpg

Another view from the living room to the kitchen. It's a sliding glass door. I just love the door design.... zz:wub:

kitchents2.jpg

The last one is the kitchen. The hood supposed to be the slim, not chimney type. And there will be painted tempered glass between the top and bottom cabinet. We're thinking to have a mirror there, our ID said it's more ex but hopefully we can get it at the same price... :P

Edited by ch0c0l4te

I love the colour scheme of your home....pastel and earthy. Thats my colour palette too. Well...budget is always a constraint but nevermind, can always add on slowly.

It's picture time... :notti:

mbrsx9.jpg

Here is our MBR. We're not going to use bedframe and actually there will be a platform about 30 cm so we can just put our mattress on top of it. Btw, did you spot the false ceiling? Too bad, that false ceiling have to go 8| Budget constraint

livingroomsp1.jpg

Our Living Room. We don't want the feature wall. To expensive :~

kitchenentrancepw7.jpg

Another view from the living room to the kitchen. It's a sliding glass door. I just love the door design.... :lol::wub:

kitchents2.jpg

The last one is the kitchen. The hood supposed to be the slim, not chimney type. And there will be painted tempered glass between the top and bottom cabinet. We're thinking to have a mirror there, our ID said it's more ex but hopefully we can get it at the same price... !!

I love the colour scheme of your home....pastel and earthy. Thats my colour palette too. Well...budget is always a constraint but nevermind, can always add on slowly.

Wow you get the earthy feeling... :notti:

That's exactly what we're planning for this flat.

The theme itself is modern resort.

Right now the color is a bit dull for me but I hope we can bring some dark color in to create dimension.

Just read your blog, you did lots of DIY work :(

Thanks for the idea

Wah Nice 3D designs leh. Looks very real. The design and color got a homely feel. Nice!!

Hope the real thing come out just as nice as the 3D.

!!

It's picture time... !!

mbrsx9.jpg

Here is our MBR. We're not going to use bedframe and actually there will be a platform about 30 cm so we can just put our mattress on top of it. Btw, did you spot the false ceiling? Too bad, that false ceiling have to go :) Budget constraint

livingroomsp1.jpg

Our Living Room. We don't want the feature wall. To expensive :(

kitchenentrancepw7.jpg

Another view from the living room to the kitchen. It's a sliding glass door. I just love the door design.... :(:wub:

kitchents2.jpg

The last one is the kitchen. The hood supposed to be the slim, not chimney type. And there will be painted tempered glass between the top and bottom cabinet. We're thinking to have a mirror there, our ID said it's more ex but hopefully we can get it at the same price... :sport-smiley-003:

Oh i like the sliding door that divides the living room and kitchen... issit a glass door? it looks like a wooden frame with horizontal bars... but its nice! my house is too small for such a door... looking forward to your reno pics! :D