Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ryangel

Mirror Feature?

Hi everyone!

We're looking to do up the house with wallpaper and a mirror feature. those floor to ceiling kind. Anyone know who we can look for? Many thanks in advance. =)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi everyone!

We're looking to do up the house with wallpaper and a mirror feature. those floor to ceiling kind. Anyone know who we can look for? Many thanks in advance. =)

Goodrich...specialize in wallpaper.

Yeah...think Goodrich is the name that spring out from most people's mind when it comes to wallpaper. I understand they have a huge selections.

Yeah...think Goodrich is the name that spring out from most people's mind when it comes to wallpaper. I understand they have a huge selections.

If you have many big walls to cover, is better engaged Goodrich as they are more professional & experienced. Installation is about the same as other brands.

If you have many big walls to cover, is better engaged Goodrich as they are more professional & experienced. Installation is about the same as other brands.

Hi Vowsh

Ask u hor...got ID tell me that paste wall paper not good, cos of the humility. He said wat after 9mths will starts to peel la, this la that la...but so far i dun read/see any negative feedback abt fixing wall paper leh.

Any comments vowsh??

I was gng to go goodrich today but after hearing wat tis ID said, my husband like changed his mind lor. He now tinking of dng paint effects instead.

SarahC