Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lxiul

Kitchen Sink Using Concret Sink Or Normal Wood Cabinet?

Cannot be 100% lah, how to breathe like that?

But Patrick told me raw material cost has increased 20% since last year :(

My kitchen sink is using concrete support like the picture on top :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I think they just sit on top of it leh......but won't drop de la

sorrie heehee.. me still dont understand wor.. :dunno: glue or sit?so ur door can open normally with hinges? or when u want to open must take the whole piece one. hee.. sorrie me abit toot toot :unsure:

Hi LX....you may also check my blog...mine is concrete support for stove and basin.

HAPPY

sorrie heehee.. me still dont understand wor.. :dunno: glue or sit?so ur door can open normally with hinges? or when u want to open must take the whole piece one. hee.. sorrie me abit toot toot :unsure:

Hi LX....you may also check my blog...mine is concrete support for stove and basin.

HAPPY

thanks h4happy! i saw ur last post concrete support :) so will u be doin somethg like ckoonyin?

My concret tiles are granite. So, I wont use wood to cover it up.

Just leave it like that.

Anyway, I will post my cabinet when it is ready.

thanks h4happy! i saw ur last post concrete support :) so will u be doin somethg like ckoonyin?

Hello guys!

I have a garage shop about 30 feet from my house, Iv'e installed me a sink inside of the shop. I have a water speaket right beside my shop that Im going to tap into for my regular water for my sink. Then Im going to tap in at my house kitchen sink line for the hot water. My question is the drainage problem im faced with. My shop is level on the ground with concrete under neath. It's a metal building, so all the pipe lines are going to be coming from outside the tin.Can any one suggest me...

kitchen faucets

Hi all, my renovation contractor did the concrete sink support for my new house. Anyone can advice whether a concrete sink support is suppose to have 2 side wall or is this ok?

https://photos-2.dropbox.com/t/2/AAAevRlHO8nGqN1dUxC2JgeZo66O4SoLM3js302mQI3KNg/12/93654239/jpeg/32x32/1/_/1/2/20151130_122748.jpg/EJ6L3UgYiBAgAigC/9HBYhy-C45nt67u0aNEXDel8FiAvyIHQr0c511xY-WM?size_mode=5&size=32x32