Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snow

Cactus Plant And Shoes Outside Corridor Door

Hi! I just bought a house and now renovating. During renovation, lotsa unhappy things happened with the contractor and neighbour :rolleyes:

Someone told me it's due to the cactus plant outside which belong to my neighbour, and it facing directly outside my window, thus causing it to be very quarrelsome. A feng shui master checked my bazi before and he said plants are disadvantages to me. My left and right neighbours both got plants planting outside, so what remedies can i use? Beside that, heard that shoe placed outside are not good as it's also facing directly at the windows of my living hall. In a dilemna now, wonder any kind soul here can help me to solve my problems?

I got a 'shot shot' auntie neighbour. During renovation, everyday down there kao peh kao bu, complaining this and that. Haven't move in already headache, really regret buying this house :notti::dancingqueen: By the way, all these cactus plant, plant and shoes all belong to her. How should i 'counter attack' all these?

Might not stay long with this kind of neighbour, haiz :lol:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

sound like me!!i also have this problem when i 1st move into the flat last 5yr ago!:good:

alot bad happen with contractor(run away our $$ before doing finish) and neighbours(quarrel before i move in,she keep complaint all the dirty and dust in our reno!!) :D!:D

but i put a mirror above the main door!!dun get too big..a small one will do.

on the mirror bottom..cut out a 20cent shape red dot from a red paper,paste on it..

chose a date(good date) to put the mirror ..

hope all the best to you!:)!

;)

Hi! I just bought a house and now renovating. During renovation, lotsa unhappy things happened with the contractor and neighbour :D

Someone told me it's due to the cactus plant outside which belong to my neighbour, and it facing directly outside my window, thus causing it to be very quarrelsome. A feng shui master checked my bazi before and he said plants are disadvantages to me. My left and right neighbours both got plants planting outside, so what remedies can i use? Beside that, heard that shoe placed outside are not good as it's also facing directly at the windows of my living hall. In a dilemna now, wonder any kind soul here can help me to solve my problems?

I got a 'shot shot' auntie neighbour. During renovation, everyday down there kao peh kao bu, complaining this and that. Haven't move in already headache, really regret buying this house :rofl::notti: By the way, all these cactus plant, plant and shoes all belong to her. How should i 'counter attack' all these?

Might not stay long with this kind of neighbour, haiz :P

use metal and fire against wood.

if location persists, hang big big windchimes and put decoration your door area RED.

Window that faces the plants, keep it closed at all times and put those "mirror" window film.

cactus is wood, shoes are wood.

Edited by MaCe

sound like me!!i also have this problem when i 1st move into the flat last 5yr ago!:good:

alot bad happen with contractor(run away our $$ before doing finish) and neighbours(quarrel before i move in,she keep complaint all the dirty and dust in our reno!!) :good:!:yamseng:

but i put a mirror above the main door!!dun get too big..a small one will do.

on the mirror bottom..cut out a 20cent shape red dot from a red paper,paste on it..

chose a date(good date) to put the mirror ..

hope all the best to you!:yamseng:!

:yamseng:

Hi Wenniee,

u mean the mirror should be put inside or outside above the main door? Mirror of any shape will do?

the 20 cent shape red dot should paste on the mirror bottom mean it's sticking or not sticking on the mirror?

after doing this, how u find staying in the house and how u get along with your neighbour?

need your advice and thanks u so much! :bath:

Edited by snow

use metal and fire against wood.

if location is persists, hang big big windchimes and put decoration your door area RED.

Window that faces the plants, keep it closed at all times and put those "mirror" window film.

cactus is wood, shoes are wood.

hi mace,

i'm water and fire destroy water, thus making RED my unlucky colour. heard hanging big big windchimes will attract evil spirits is it?

the cactus plant is facing the middle of my windows. so u mean i need to close all the windows at all times? heard it's good to open the windows and let sunlight to shine in to make the house auspicious and prevent it from getting too yin. do u mean those black colour sunlight protection sheet?

really need your help and advices as i'm really in a dilemna now. thanks bro! :good:

hi mace,

i'm water and fire destroy water, thus making RED my unlucky colour. heard hanging big big windchimes will attract evil spirits is it?

the cactus plant is facing the middle of my windows. so u mean i need to close all the windows at all times? heard it's good to open the windows and let sunlight to shine in to make the house auspicious and prevent it from getting too yin. do u mean those black colour sunlight protection sheet?

really need your help and advices as i'm really in a dilemna now. thanks bro! :good:

fire destroy metal not water.

fire diminish the effect of wood(cactus) while metal direct destroy wood.

if you are water, it's wood(green) that sucks away your lifeforce.

if you dont want to close your windows, then hang a windchime at the window facing the cactus.

The only people who tells you windchime attracts ghosts are the nonsense dangkees.

Edited by MaCe

Hi Wenniee,

u mean the mirror should be put inside or outside above the main door? Mirror of any shape will do?

the 20 cent shape red dot should paste on the mirror bottom mean it's sticking or not sticking on the mirror?

after doing this, how u find staying in the house and how u get along with your neighbour?

need your advice and thanks u so much! :dribble:

hi

i got small round mirror..and place outside above the main door

after i put the mirror..everything went smooth..

ba63e62a.jpg

this is how i put the mirror..i put on the left cos most of the bad thing is on the left.

you jsut place the mirror where the bad thing is located.

the red dot is falded away.is should be change when the color went off.but i didint cos i am going to move out soon..

And you got enough $$ budget..you should do you window with reflection paste on.

is best!!as reflect out all the bad things!

i am going to do for my new home windows,as got a super big tree ,too near my home!:dribble:

:dribble:

Edited by wenniee

fire destroy metal not water.

fire diminish the effect of wood(cactus) while metal direct destroy wood.

if you are water, it's metal(gold, white..etc) that sucks away your lifeforce.

if you dont want to close your windows, then hang a windchime at the window facing the cactus.

The only people who tells you windchime attracts ghosts are the nonsense dangkees.

hi mace,

what you mean by metal sucks away my lifeforce? all long i thought gold. white, etc are all my lucky colour. Need your guidance badly, thanks! :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by snow

hi

i got small round mirror..and place outside above the main door

after i put the mirror..everything went smooth..

ba63e62a.jpg

this is how i put the mirror..i put on the left cos most of the bad thing is on the left.

you jsut place the mirror where the bad thing is located.

the red dot is falded away.is should be change when the color went off.but i didint cos i am going to move out soon..

And you got enough $$ budget..you should do you window with reflection paste on.

is best!!as reflect out all the bad things!

i am going to do for my new home windows,as got a super big tree ,too near my home!:sport-smiley-004:

:yamseng:

hihi wennie,

wah! thanks and love you so much man! beside advising me, you still made an effort to take the picture and post it to let me have a better idea!

me very touch and will follow as per your advice. :unsure:

thanks thanks wennie, love you lah, heehee :unsure:

hi mace,

what you mean by metal sucks away my lifeforce? all long i thought gold. white, etc are all my lucky colour. Need your guidance badly, thanks! :bangwall:

the 5elements works in such a way that having too little or zero is bad, having too much is also bad.

there are cases like a water person having TOO much water and needs metal to suck away some of the water in order to be more balance.

the 5elements works in such a way that having too little or zero is bad, having too much is also bad.

there are cases like a water person having TOO much water and needs metal to suck away some of the water in order to be more balance.

hi mace,

i'm some sort of dew water, meaning not enough water that type. so what can i do to attract more water to my element?

all along i thought metal produce water? whenever i'm with a metal person, all things went surprisely smooth for me.

Edited by snow

hi mace,

i'm some sort of dew water, meaning not enough water that type. so what can i do to attract more water to my element?

all along i thought metal produce water? whenever i'm with a metal person, all things went surprisely smooth for me.

so sorry, been busy lately and posting in a hurry. reading back the previous posts -dunno what me talking haiz dumb.

it's the woods that sucks away your water.

to increase water, buy a big water tub like those in the olden days put it in the bathroom.

so sorry, been busy lately and posting in a hurry. reading back the previous posts -dunno what me talking haiz dumb.

it's the woods that sucks away your water.

to increase water, buy a big water tub like those in the olden days put it in the bathroom.

mace, haha, it's ok !!

i cant put a big water tub in the batheroom. my toilet put a toilet screen, basin and wc already not much space to walk already 8|

thanks a lot for your fast response and guidance, me really appreciate it :notti:

hope ya got a nice weekend and take your time to relax, cheers :jawdrop:

Edited by snow