Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
toons106

Sony Lcd 40" - X Serial

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

Just like to find out that is SONY 40" - X SERIAL good? any one have it?

you mean the bravia x-series? i've been looking around and i think it's good and looks nice (many colors and the acrylic piece looks great), but a bit ex. i missed out on the discount in courts when they offrered it at abt 2k, to the first 4 orders.

Later, they had another offer, abt 2.3k (made in japan) after trade in of any tv(>29"). however, the made in m'sia was not on discount. went on to dig further, and someone said that the japan made one is faulty. so i decided not to buy.

the different sony series are taking turns to have offers. i think right now is the D series, previously x and s series. so do keep a lookout. personally, an S series is sufficient for me

you mean the bravia x-series? i've been looking around and i think it's good and looks nice (many colors and the acrylic piece looks great), but a bit ex. i missed out on the discount in courts when they offrered it at abt 2k, to the first 4 orders.

Later, they had another offer, abt 2.3k (made in japan) after trade in of any tv(>29"). however, the made in m'sia was not on discount. went on to dig further, and someone said that the japan made one is faulty. so i decided not to buy.

the different sony series are taking turns to have offers. i think right now is the D series, previously x and s series. so do keep a lookout. personally, an S series is sufficient for me

i don't think it's a bit ex.. it's like the MOST expensive for 40-42 inch tv right now in market expect maybe LOEWE...

X series currently is still made in Japan right? W is made in malaysia.

i don't think it's a bit ex.. it's like the MOST expensive for 40-42 inch tv right now in market expect maybe LOEWE...

X series currently is still made in Japan right? W is made in malaysia.

First batch of W from Japan but the current batches are from Malaysia

hi, any recommendation of reasonably priced lcds besides sony?

samsung? sharp? hitachi?

I find Samsung pretty good value for money.