Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Really? Could you share with me?

I thought of seeing them next week. Thks in advance!

i think u have to look for the 3 ID that is recommended here...my ID is not the 3 of them....initial feel is that he didn't realli give alot of suggestion....very quiet.

but i can't deny their service is not bad...they will want to go to your place to take measurement and then quote. which i think is good. go during lunch time...they will treat u lunch. so u will feel very comfortable with them.

but thats initial feel.....by next week, i want to decide who i wanna use....TAU, Earnest, Summit Design or NUSPACE Design....or Ho Bee.

will let u all know.

For my house, design may not appeal to all cox i designed it myself :rofl:

Let me guess. U talk to Gabriel then now Kelvin?

Nevertheless, it's just goin one big round. They work as a team.

No...none of the 3...i call him Tay...

Edited by Dr.Evil

Guest careBnet

at first is Tau Vs Earnest

now is TAU Vs Earnest Vs Summit Design Vs NUSPACE Design Vs Ho Bee( sad for all this ID film)

bro Zc dun waste your time. let him decide on his on.

clearly show the problem is not on tau service. every members and forumer can read it clearly that Mr. evil is more focus on pricing than service. so let him decide on his own.i dun think he will choose tau id anyway. bro Zc31. forget it and let chat about your blogs. all photo you have taken, it really bring out the nature feeling of life and nature reaction of human.nice shot and skill bro.me and wife like the most is your front page. a guy taking a camera facing out of the window. is something that look very nature and , you know comfortable feel. :notti::notti:

care.

at first is Tau Vs Earnest

now is TAU Vs Earnest Vs Summit Design Vs NUSPACE Design Vs Ho Bee( sad for all this ID film)

bro Zc dun waste your time. let him decide on his on.

clearly show the problem is not on tau service. every members and forumer can read it clearly that Mr. evil is more focus on pricing than service. so let him decide on his own.i dun think he will choose tau id anyway. bro Zc31. forget it and let chat about your blogs. all photo you have taken, it really bring out the nature feeling of life and nature reaction of human.nice shot and skill bro.me and wife like the most is your front page. a guy taking a camera facing out of the window. is something that look very nature and , you know comfortable feel. :notti::notti:

care.

Ooh...it just a matter of having more choice...since i am going to spend my hardearned money...i shall find one that give me more value for money [this doesn't mean cheapest.....]. along the road, friends start to intro their contractor to me. so i guess...why not? i dun understand why u have to say things like "i dun think he will choose tau id anyway". Contrary to what u said, i will be visiting some house done by TAU and shall decide after my visit.

I guess bro ZC and ilove6969 has already understand abt my concern...its abt the designer that i liased with. he is too quiet and he din give much suggestion to me. its so unlike of what u all mentioned abt winson or kelvin. i remember saying TAU quotation is the lowest. so please....stop accusing abt the pricing. okay? its about Going the Extra Mile...

Edited by Dr.Evil

Guest careBnet
Ooh...it just a matter of having more choice...since i am going to spend my hardearned money...i shall find one that give me more value for money [this doesn't mean cheapest.....]. along the road, friends start to intro their contractor to me. so i guess...why not? i dun understand why u have to say things like "i dun think he will choose tau id anyway". Contrary to what u said, i will be visiting some house done by TAU and shall decide after my visit.

I guess bro ZC and ilove6969 has already understand abt my concern...its abt the designer that i liased with. he is too quiet and he din give much suggestion to me. its so unlike of what u all mentioned abt winson or kelvin. i remember saying TAU quotation is the lowest. so please....stop accusing abt the pricing. okay? its about Going the Extra Mile...

okie okie.

sorry ,that i didnt understand your situation. anyway , be frank to you, wouldnt be a regret after choosing them.

trust us,

care

Hi Dr Evil

Just to share my feeling

I can understand ur fear....becos this is wat I face too when Uncle Winson quoted me. (1st reno, too may quotations, comparation n etc, will lead to confusion). I choose to stick with him and finish the whole reno process....hahaha :dunno: "bo bian" I click with him better than the rest I have met.

In the end, I am a happy customer of Tau Interior :notti:

Most imptly, u must feel comfortable la...no use hearing this n that. Renovation is a very headache process if u cannot communicate with ur contractor.

Happy Reno n hunting :yamseng:

Tau :good: I've just finished my reno with them... now busying cleaning house and filling it up furni.

urs in Tampines DBSS?

Nope mine in west side. But before i sign up with them, i did went to view one of thier reno in tampines. If i remember correctly, the kitchen cabinets were in purple colours. R u referring to that unit?

Nope mine in west side. But before i sign up with them, i did went to view one of thier reno in tampines. If i remember correctly, the kitchen cabinets were in purple colours. R u referring to that unit?

anyone can recommend me with contacts of a Id from TAU??...

thanks

hi M2A,

before i signed up with them,kelvin oso bring us to view quite a few units..but purple colours unit he din show us lar..keke...must be beri nice ? itz veri dark? btw,so far no complain on TAU rite.. :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by ashleymama

hi M2A,

before i signed up with them,kelvin oso bring us to view quite a few units..but purple colours unit he din show us lar..keke...must be beri nice ? itz veri dark? btw,so far no complain on TAU rite.. :sport-smiley-018:

he oso brought us in his white vios to view the hse n checkout the tiles at defu. Oh yes, it looks dark. complain i wld say no. but my lady have some concerns on some of the output... cos everyone got their own standards... :( but to me i'm fine leh.... woman more particular???

i went to tampiness DBSS to see.....but i din managed to see any kitchen cabinet as the place there...all kitchen cabinet is built by the developer. quite disappointed. only managed to see a TV console, feature wall and some L-BOX.

haven meet kelvin in person...but i was told all TAU project is designed by him....dunno whether i should meet him person. i am scheduled to make a decision by sunday night..have a 13K or 16K decision to make.

i went to tampiness DBSS to see.....but i din managed to see any kitchen cabinet as the place there...all kitchen cabinet is built by the developer. quite disappointed. only managed to see a TV console, feature wall and some L-BOX.

haven meet kelvin in person...but i was told all TAU project is designed by him....dunno whether i should meet him person. i am scheduled to make a decision by sunday night..have a 13K or 16K decision to make.

Well, It is ur decision if u wan to meet up wif Kelvin. If u wan, u can ask Kelvin to bring u over to CCK side. We did a whole hse major reno for our flat.

Well, It is ur decision if u wan to meet up wif Kelvin. If u wan, u can ask Kelvin to bring u over to CCK side. We did a whole hse major reno for our flat.

Hi...can u PM me kelvin number??