Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
PM send

care

i met up with Thomas from Tau...not bad lah...he abit quiet....

but i called Kelvin from GPLAN...once i told him my reno budget ard 10K....he said he will call me later...but after a while...never call back. maybe 10K is poor people budget.

Edited by Dr.Evil

i met up with Thomas from Tau...not bad lah...he abit quiet....

but i called Kelvin from GPLAN...once i told him my reno budget ard 10K....he said he will call me later...but after a while...never call back. maybe 10K is poor people budget.

Hi Dr.Evil

Not all contractor will think that 10K is a poor budget, we have to work ard wif it and that is their job to help us work out the budget.

Sorry to hear that u had this bad encounter from the Kelvin from GPLAN. I believed Kelvin from Tau Interior wont treat his customer like this. Even if it is a low budget, he will tried his best to help.

Guest careBnet
Yes Tau is expanding. I just had lunch with Kelvin just now. Had chicken ricce at his area. Friendly chat with his dad. Catching up, just like in the past when i was actively doing up my place.

Friends for keeps indeed.

Yes Kelvin reservice just endded. Now more or less wrapping up for CNY projects so they can also go for a well deserved break.

Happy lunar new year everyone!

Wishing you all good health and a good new year ahead!

hi bro,

same to you and everyone here. :sport-smiley-003: so long didnt log in here, cos have to work for preformance. facing recession soon . :deal::deal: my friend's house have take over from tau id. so far so good, can met their timing and very happy with their work.other more to go, haha , my relative just get the key at tampines the new estate where is built by private development. very small the house le.uncle winson is serving them, my uncle have sign up with tau id during the first meet up. shock me, so fast.but anyway tau id really bring out their confident to their client. shzzzzz... uncle winson just ask kelvin to send me bak kuw and a box of mandarin orange.heee .. hee.

care and wife wishing everyone a happy lunar new year. may ox year bring in more work for everyone.

Yes Tau is expanding. I just had lunch with Kelvin just now. Had chicken ricce at his area. Friendly chat with his dad. Catching up, just like in the past when i was actively doing up my place.

Friends for keeps indeed.

Yes Kelvin reservice just endded. Now more or less wrapping up for CNY projects so they can also go for a well deserved break.

Happy lunar new year everyone!

Wishing you all good health and a good new year ahead!

I agreed.. Beside customers, Kelvin is treating us as his frens too...

Jus spoke Kelvin the other day cos wifey wanna install another lighting at the kitchen worktop area. Will be doing it after CNY.

Wishing everyone a Happy Properous Ox Year !!!

Edited by ilove6969

Guest careBnet
Hi Dr.Evil

Not all contractor will think that 10K is a poor budget, we have to work ard wif it and that is their job to help us work out the budget.

Sorry to hear that u had this bad encounter from the Kelvin from GPLAN. I believed Kelvin from Tau Interior wont treat his customer like this. Even if it is a low budget, he will tried his best to help.

hi 6969

yes , i agree wit you, tau ID alway show their professionalism to everyone, hey, Mr evil,that time i was so broke and very budget to do reno my house, having nightmare almost every night. lucky forum here and every one here ,given so much inform and bring me and wife to TAu. uncle winson have been helping me a lot and shine up my day. saw my kitchen that i post.wat you encounter, i do encounter before. realise one good ID is equal all islandwide id. work out with them and shine up your day, with tau with no worry.

care

hi bro,

same to you and everyone here. :sport-smiley-003: so long didnt log in here, cos have to work for preformance. facing recession soon . :deal::deal: my friend's house have take over from tau id. so far so good, can met their timing and very happy with their work.other more to go, haha , my relative just get the key at tampines the new estate where is built by private development. very small the house le.uncle winson is serving them, my uncle have sign up with tau id during the first meet up. shock me, so fast.but anyway tau id really bring out their confident to their client. shzzzzz... uncle winson just ask kelvin to send me bak kuw and a box of mandarin orange.heee .. hee.

care and wife wishing everyone a happy lunar new year. may ox year bring in more work for everyone.

Y i dun haf bah kua!!!! :rofl:

Yes recession is hitting hard. PSA is my customer and as i travel ports in Asia pacific, you can see visually a slow down, which is scary. Can imagine the chain effect it has.

2008 has been a rough year for me for those who know my story. May 2009 be a good one!

Btw got one bro emailed me for photography services for his AD and said he saw my link from renotalk but did'nt leave nick. Izit anyone here? :rofl:

Y i dun haf bah kua!!!! :rofl:

Yes recession is hitting hard. PSA is my customer and as i travel ports in Asia pacific, you can see visually a slow down, which is scary. Can imagine the chain effect it has.

2008 has been a rough year for me for those who know my story. May 2009 be a good one!

Btw got one bro emailed me for photography services for his AD and said he saw my link from renotalk but did'nt leave nick. Izit anyone here? :rofl:

so..anyone heard of this thomas?? cos that day i went there...he sitting there...so i just walk in. never ask for kelvin or winson...

Guest careBnet
so..anyone heard of this thomas?? cos that day i went there...he sitting there...so i just walk in. never ask for kelvin or winson...

hi bro. not to worry, doesnt matter who serve, after that kelvin , uncle win son and gab will come in. they work in group. this is wat i like about them.

care

hi bro. not to worry, doesnt matter who serve, after that kelvin , uncle win son and gab will come in. they work in group. this is wat i like about them.

care

Thomas is new so i've never met him personally before.

Frankly speaking if Thomas dare screw you up, let me know, i'll get the boss to handle personally. :notti:

Howz everyone' s new year?

Had relatives coming to my place for the first time and thumbs up from them.

Kelvin also delivered some new yr stuff last friday which suprised us, and made our day.

Majong time. Huat ah!

Howz everyone' s new year?

Had relatives coming to my place for the first time and thumbs up from them.

Kelvin also delivered some new yr stuff last friday which suprised us, and made our day.

Majong time. Huat ah!

just got my quotation from TAU Interior.....abit disappointing....seems like they quote way too high.

some item they quoted as follow....

To install 4ft half height shoe cabinet. - $400.00

To install 14½ft L-Shape study table. - $1,300.00

To install 6ft sliding door built in wardrobe. - $1,320.00

To install cabinet below vanity at main toilet. - $450.00

To install 3ft full height alter **** area. - $750.00

To install 185s/f power coating aluminium window grilles for living, service yard and 3 bedroom. - $1,290.00

To install 45s/f sliding window for service yard. - $670.00

To paint whole unit wall, ceiling and pipe - $1,250.00

To install 8ft solid surface worktop for kitchen cabinet. - $560.00

total 15K still no freebies....maybe i am too greedy....