Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Haha cox he own me lunch for a long time liao.....so dinner instead lor.

But primarily cox my light switch led blew so he's coming to rectify it for me. For thos who seen my house light switch before will know what i mean.

So in a way, he's giving me good after sale service.

But it's more like a friend now, cox we also both love cars :notti:

keke... well he really do treat us like a fren more than his customer .... :yamseng:

He jus arranged the painter to come and repaint both my toilets ceiling..

Edited by ilove6969

keke... well he really do treat us like a fren more than his customer .... :yamseng:

Ya....and i miss my blog...so i posted a pic in there last nite :sport-smiley-004:

Memories....and strange tt i miss my reno experience :rofl:

hi peeps,

dun mind, pm winson/kelvin's contact to me. i need to get quote from them.

thanks, appreciate it :)

Done!

Guest careBnet

yes yes...... i totally agreed :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Guest careBnet
Hi , just to enquiry do tau got any web-site ?

hi blinklash,

they dont have any web site, but wat ever inform that you want, we can try to provide you. for example, 6969 have given information to Miss chiang, whether to engage them is base on you, so far, can see that Miss chiang is very happy with 6969 recom. and Tau id works. happy until didnt update us, where are you , miss chiang, i think she is busying moving ba, :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: for pict wise,we have post and ZC bro have also created his blogs to share. i mean what ever inform tat we provide to you is something more and real than a wedsite advertise. ZC bro have put in,so much of his time to share with us, for his reno with tau and expreince , all here.information is very realitics b cos we have walk through the way with tau id. :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

care

Ya....and i miss my blog...so i posted a pic in there last nite :sport-smiley-004:

Memories....and strange tt i miss my reno experience :rofl:

Done!

hi bro,

how is your dinner with kelvin :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: what do you all have this time for the meal???Yup me too, miss the reno exprience. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

care

hi blinklash,

they dont have any web site, but wat ever inform that you want, we can try to provide you. for example, 6969 have given information to Miss chiang, whether to engage them is base on you, so far, can see that Miss chiang is very happy with 6969 recom. and Tau id works. happy until didnt update us, where are you , miss chiang, i think she is busying moving ba, :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: for pict wise,we have post and ZC bro have also created his blogs to share. i mean what ever inform tat we provide to you is something more and real than a wedsite advertise. ZC bro have put in,so much of his time to share with us, for his reno with tau and expreince , all here.information is very realitics b cos we have walk through the way with tau id. :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

care

Ya.. We had all been thru our reno experiences wif Tau and we are all satisfied customers :sport-smiley-004: . Thus here we are recommending Tau. But still... it will always be your final decision on who you wan to engage. No one can force you to do watever u do not wish.

Ya.. We had all been thru our reno experiences wif Tau and we are all satisfied customers :sport-smiley-004: . Thus here we are recommending Tau. But still... it will always be your final decision on who you wan to engage. No one can force you to do watever u do not wish.

Dinner was my wife cooking but kelvin and gabriel din eat and they informed me 1hr earlier cox they had to rush over to pasir ris to handover a flat. Who's ah? :notti:

But they solved my problem in 10mins, something that's not their problem also :good:

As to whether Tau has a website, i can only comment that wat Care said is true. Websites can put veri nice photoshop edited best shot pictures OR would you rather read and see from a person's true life account? For me no website, only pictures from physical album, chatting with them and seeing their ongoing projects and i went ahead. Don't even have much feedback about them.

Wat a risk!

BUT i never looked back :good:

Sry been surfing less here cox i'm starting my photography services as some would know and starting a small site to host my pictures.

Merry X'mas in advance to all :sport-smiley-004:

thank every one here and renotalk forums. (thank to, especially go to 6969).i have finally took over my house and renovation is done. thank for tau ID service.they provide a very good attitude in their work, although some time i got mood swing for no reasons.My huddy did correct me and advise to say sorry to kelvin.but kelvin alway smile and respond to me, aiya nothing nothing , no worry, no worry. make me feel guilty but any way put this a side, tau id is alway reachable, from our bottom of our heart, my and hubby have a correct and good choice to choose tau id. next will be busying with my wedding preperation. so will post my house photo when after all my thing have past.

tau id thumb up

thank

Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) zc31 - Bukit Gombak :rofl:

2) ilove6969

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12)ashleymama

thank every one here and renotalk forums. (thank to, especially go to 6969).i have finally took over my house and renovation is done. thank for tau ID service.they provide a very good attitude in their work, although some time i got mood swing for no reasons.My huddy did correct me and advise to say sorry to kelvin.but kelvin alway smile and respond to me, aiya nothing nothing , no worry, no worry. make me feel guilty but any way put this a side, tau id is alway reachable, from our bottom of our heart, my and hubby have a correct and good choice to choose tau id. next will be busying with my wedding preperation. so will post my house photo when after all my thing have past.

tau id thumb up

thank

Hi misschiang,

In forum, we shared our reno experiences and opinions and it is still owner's choice to make the final decision. Am glad to hear that you and your hubby made your choice to choice Tau and are happy with their renovation works. :D Tau had always provide good working attitude and after reno services. Even tot our reno had already complete, we called Kelvin up, he will still be reachable and give us advises.. :thumbs up:

Congrats on your reno completion and your upcoming wedding... Do post some pics for us to see.

Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) zc31 - Bukit Gombak :rofl:

2) ilove6969 - Choa Chu Kang

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12)ashleymama

Haha cox he own me lunch for a long time liao.....so dinner instead lor.

But primarily cox my light switch led blew so he's coming to rectify it for me. For thos who seen my house light switch before will know what i mean.

So in a way, he's giving me good after sale service.

But it's more like a friend now, cox we also both love cars :notti:

He drives a souped up Vios?

Hi misschiang,

In forum, we shared our reno experiences and opinions and it is still owner's choice to make the final decision. Am glad to hear that you and your hubby made your choice to choice Tau and are happy with their renovation works. :D Tau had always provide good working attitude and after reno services. Even tot our reno had already complete, we called Kelvin up, he will still be reachable and give us advises.. :thumbs up:

Congrats on your reno completion and your upcoming wedding... Do post some pics for us to see.

thank 6969. yes , tau id have bring us a great experiences in renovation and have fun with happy ending of our renovation. thank you so much, me and hubby was very greatful to get information from u and everyone here.

He drives a souped up Vios?

yes, a white colour Vios. cool car