Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Guest makiy30
yep! My home's modern contemporary theme was designed by kelvin 2..... We loved the montones & whites.

Last 2 week we had a stain on 1 of my wall n we called kelvin up to see if he could help us re-touch. frankly i felt paiseh to ask him but hubby said to gif it a try. When we gave gave kelvin a call, he said no problem without hesitation n arranged for his guy to come up to my house in the next few days. but b4 they came we found that kelvin had actually left us quite alot of leftover paint in out store. How silly of mi n hubby to forget. We called kelvin up again n told him we settled the problem ourselves. He gave a silly laugh :)

we were more than satisfied for his after sales approach :good:

2 thumbs up for their good service!

the thing abt kelvin & winson is that despite their brisk n busy business they r very attentive to their old customers. Very humble personality indeed

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

Getting my keys soon, what shld I need before I call Tau? Just floor plan?or need conduct site survey? Can anyone share with me their quote and also their contact? Budget tight :bangwall: Please email me @ duffy_75@hotmail.com thanks.

Hi Guys

If you are interested in engaging Tau, it is better for you to meet up with them for a better quote. I have received alot of quotation from diff contractor including Tau...Well! prices is almost the same for all (high and low somewhere here n there) and I nearly drop them. Lucky I went down to their showroom @ Tampines and meet up with Uncle Winson. Reason I choose Tau becos I really "click" with Uncle Winson...he will advise you things that u need to do and what u can don't do first if you have a budget. He also advise me not to change bathroom wall tiles when he saw the wall tiles well maintained. Most importantly, you must feel comfortable when dealing with your contractor. Happy searching :dancingqueen:

BUT HOR he never bring me to "bak kut teh" :( Hahahaha

Regards

Clover

Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) zc31

2) ilove6969

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) zc31

2) ilove6969

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12)ashleymama :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by ashleymama

Hi All,

Getting my keys soon, what shld I need before I call Tau? Just floor plan?or need conduct site survey? Can anyone share with me their quote and also their contact? Budget tight :bangwall: Please email me @ duffy_75@hotmail.com thanks.

Sent :yamseng:

Hi Zc31,

could you be so kind if you could email me kelvin's contact pls...

My email is : ced1892@yahoo.com.sg..

Million thanks...need to send floor plan to get quote frm TAU also.. :good:

Sent as well :yamseng:

Hi Guys

If you are interested in engaging Tau, it is better for you to meet up with them for a better quote. I have received alot of quotation from diff contractor including Tau...Well! prices is almost the same for all (high and low somewhere here n there) and I nearly drop them. Lucky I went down to their showroom @ Tampines and meet up with Uncle Winson. Reason I choose Tau becos I really "click" with Uncle Winson...he will advise you things that u need to do and what u can don't do first if you have a budget. He also advise me not to change bathroom wall tiles when he saw the wall tiles well maintained. Most importantly, you must feel comfortable when dealing with your contractor. Happy searching :dancingqueen:

BUT HOR he never bring me to "bak kut teh" :( Hahahaha

Regards

Clover

Eh don't like tt leh ...... i feel stressed :horse:

Dear Zc31 & iLove6969,

thank you so much...i've got the contact for Kelvin and Winson.

Btw, is Winson the boss of Tau?

Will call them up shortly..thank you once again all ;)

Yup, Winson is the Towkay.

i usually call him uncle winson cox i'm like even younger then kelvin lor :rofl:

I just call kelvin, they are busy.. have to slot my appointment with them next week

It's worth the wait, don't worry. :thumbs up:

Anyway Kelvin supposed to meet me for dinner at my place tmr, but also postpone to monday liao.

Hi Zc31,

I also never get to eat Bak Kut Teh also lei.... Whr whr ?? must called Kelvin or Gabriel to bring us there... :rolleyes:

Wow , u meeting kelvin for dinner .. whr we dun have also...

Edited by ilove6969

Hi Zc31,

I also never get to eat Bak Kut Teh also lei.... Whr whr ?? must called Kelvin or Gabriel to bring us there... :rolleyes:

Wow , u meeting kelvin for dinner .. whr we dun have also...

Haha cox he own me lunch for a long time liao.....so dinner instead lor.

But primarily cox my light switch led blew so he's coming to rectify it for me. For thos who seen my house light switch before will know what i mean.

So in a way, he's giving me good after sale service.

But it's more like a friend now, cox we also both love cars :notti: