Toilet Boxup

DSCF8978.jpg

After setting up of the study area but still in mess

DSCF8972.jpg

Laundry Rack bought at OG

DSCF8985.jpg

Digital Photo Frame compliment by sis's family

DSCF8976.jpg

Last but not least ... To reward ourself after the hard days...

DSCF8969.jpg

We are still in the mist of unpacking and cleaning up, will post up more pics when it is done.

:notti::notti::notti: yummy yummy, where is the place, bring my wife go and eat. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

care

Digital frame is AC operated.....

hi

me and hubby have met up with kelvin last wednesday,so far so good.will be waiting for their quotation.hopefully they can give us a reasonable price.serivce: 1)good 2)average 3)bad :D:D answer: 1 at the moment ;)

Edited by misschiang

hi

me and hubby have met up with kelvin last wednesday,so far so good.will be waiting for their quotation.hopefully they can give us a reasonable price.serivce: 1)good 2)average 3)bad :D:D answer: 1 at the moment ;)

Quotation wise , it really depend on how u look at it.. To us we see it as reasonable but maybe to other , it could be high??? We got a few quotes and after comparing, some items might be slightly higher but the overall package is still reasonable than the rest of the IDs company. At least we seem had the workmanship of Tau thus in the end we shortlisted them... and we never regret.. :D

:notti: so far even after our completeion when we have any queries, we still call them and they are always available to answer... So their services is really :thumbs up:

If u wan can get kelvin to bring u to their oncoming project to take a look or u might ask him to bring u over to our hse or even Zc31's hse.. :sport-smiley-004:

Well, as mentioned before, the choice is still ur to decide. Wat we can do here is only to give opinions... Most impt is u are comfortable wif the contractor as u will be liaising wif them thru out the reno process....

Edited by ilove6969

Quotation wise , it really depend on how u look at it.. To us we see it as reasonable but maybe to other , it could be high??? We got a few quotes and after comparing, some items might be slightly higher but the overall package is still reasonable than the rest of the IDs company. At least we seem had the workmanship of Tau thus in the end we shortlisted them... and we never regret.. :D

:notti: so far even after our completeion when we have any queries, we still call them and they are always available to answer... So their services is really :thumbs up:

If u wan can get kelvin to bring u to their oncoming project to take a look or u might ask him to bring u over to our hse or even Zc31's hse.. :sport-smiley-004:

Well, as mentioned before, the choice is still ur to decide. Wat we can do here is only to give opinions... Most impt is u are comfortable wif the contractor as u will be liaising wif them thru out the reno process....

House viewing just let us know so we can tidy up alittle :rofl:

Can any1 pls PM me Kelvin or Uncle Winson contact?

I've been observing the forum for a while and finally decided to try Tau

Thanks a millionth

This is one of th emost active reno thread? So who's in here till date?

1) zc31

2) ilove6969

3) carebear

i lazy to scroll....can add? :rofl:

This is one of the most active reno thread? So who's in here till date?

1) zc31

2) ilove6969

3) carebnet

4) Danielray (whr are u???) :dunno:

i lazy to scroll....can add? :rofl:

hi everyone.

i have recieved tau's quotation. some of the items is in the high side but we understood all prices is base on material.how much we paid , how much we get.Will be going closer with tau.hubby and me will decide to light up the green light with kelvin and gabirel will be designing my house. finalist of my quotation is at 38k.will ask for further adjustment. thank you 6969. kelvin bought us to view one of the house design by him.cosy feel with zen outlook, hopefully jurong west fren can post their image of their sweet home to share with you guy here.

thank and will update