Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Guest careBnet
this is my first post on renotalk, just registered myself, after reading and surfing through the forum for the past 2 weeks... spent a few days to read through the whole thread, incl the reno blog by Zc31... just want to make sure that the posts are genuine, as i came across some posts in other thread that seems there are ID disguise as forummer for self-advertise :o

have since contacted Tao design and met kelvin at tampines... still reviewing his quotation... a bit on the high side on some items but i believe there is room for negotiation... have a few IDs on my list now - innerview, edgeline and kass design... hopefully can finalise the selection by end of this month :)

hizzz

so, have you start your reno!! final decision is still yours. happy reno, may share with us your exp:)

care

Edited by careBnet

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hehe.. thanks! He SMS me alr... said got to take queue no.. hahaha... will get 1st quotation by this wed... looking forward to it.. thanks! :D

Queue number?? :jawdrop: See doctor or ID?

hizzz

so, have you start your reno!! final decision is still yours. happy reno, may share with us your exp:)

care

finalised the ID liao... will sign agreement with kelvin tomorrow... we took out some non-essential items in order to keep within our budget... next step probably is to review and agree on the design before the actual reno work can start :dancingqueen: will post my experience with tau later on, and probably some pictures too :)

where are you 6969. :paint::paint:

Back here finally... Was busy wif work recently thus never log in to the forum since it was down till now... The thread is gettin longer now... :o

Enjoy your long weekend...

Edited by ilove6969

finalised the ID liao... will sign agreement with kelvin tomorrow... we took out some non-essential items in order to keep within our budget... next step probably is to review and agree on the design before the actual reno work can start :dancingqueen: will post my experience with tau later on, and probably some pictures too :)

Happy reno Bro... Do update us on your reno experience and pics ya....

Guest careBnet

Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) Zc31 - Bukit Gombak

2) ilove6969 - Choa Chu Kang

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12) ashleymama

13) M2A

14) bedvul

15)swallow

16)bigcat

cheer

Guest careBnet
Back here finally... Was busy wif work recently thus never log in to the forum since it was down till now... The thread is gettin longer now... :o

Enjoy your long weekend...

hi..

welcome come back. ;);)

care

hi..

welcome come back. ;);)

care

Of course it can only get longer :D

Btw, anyone spotted my place in papers? :rolleyes:

which paper bro

care

Think under invest property. You know where a house is featured weekly or so?