Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

i saw that straits times article and some pictures of your house on the glass panel of tau's showroom, very nicely done up :)

2 weeks into reno now... have hacked wall, sealed door, wiring work, false ceiling/L-box... and by end of this week, should be done with painting... hmm, should be able to complete before mid-June... can't wait to move in :P

Hi bigcat!

So who coordinate your reno? Want to know a bit more about how they work.. heard that that usually have more than one person coordinating.. true or not?? So hows the reno going on? I'm shortlisting them so want to find out a bit more :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i saw that straits times article and some pictures of your house on the glass panel of tau's showroom, very nicely done up :)

2 weeks into reno now... have hacked wall, sealed door, wiring work, false ceiling/L-box... and by end of this week, should be done with painting... hmm, should be able to complete before mid-June... can't wait to move in :P

Aiyo he really put in his office ah. He told me about it and to come down see but no chance. :o

All the best to your reno dude. Enjoy it!

Hi bigcat!

So who coordinate your reno? Want to know a bit more about how they work.. heard that that usually have more than one person coordinating.. true or not?? So hows the reno going on? I'm shortlisting them so want to find out a bit more :)

kelvin is the person whom we speak to... met him a few times, first at his showroom when i showed him my floorplan and picture and tell him what i want... then we also met at my new place so that he can take measurement and quote more accurately... signed agreement at my new place... he laid protection sheet the next day... and helped to apply permit (i.e. condo mgmt, PE, etc)... once he got the approval, reno started with hacking wall and sealing of door...

we met at his showroom to confirm light points and went through first draft of design... light point is preferably to be confirmed soon, so that they can work on the wiring, while we still have some time to think through the design... we finalised the design and chose material at his showroom last sat, then he accompanies us to shop for lights and fans at balestier...

as u can see that we actually met up with kelvin quite a few times, and also call/sms every now and then, so that he understand what is our requirement... especially when you want to have electrical appliance installed, and you need to make sure that there is light point available... for e.g. i want to hv a wall-mounted hair-dryer in the bathroom, so need to make sure electrical point is there... or we want to hv wall-mounted magnifyinig mirror with light at dressing area, also need to make sure that the cable can somehow be hidden... all these requirements you might not aware beforehand, so u need to brainstorm and let kelvin know before all the wiring work completed :deal:

he holds our house key, so he will go to our house every morning to open door and brief the workers on work plan... they work everyday and progressing well... whenever we visit, we discovered something more is done compared to last visit... so far we are very happy with the service and attitude of kelvin :good:

kelvin is the person whom we speak to... met him a few times, first at his showroom when i showed him my floorplan and picture and tell him what i want... then we also met at my new place so that he can take measurement and quote more accurately... signed agreement at my new place... he laid protection sheet the next day... and helped to apply permit (i.e. condo mgmt, PE, etc)... once he got the approval, reno started with hacking wall and sealing of door...

we met at his showroom to confirm light points and went through first draft of design... light point is preferably to be confirmed soon, so that they can work on the wiring, while we still have some time to think through the design... we finalised the design and chose material at his showroom last sat, then he accompanies us to shop for lights and fans at balestier...

as u can see that we actually met up with kelvin quite a few times, and also call/sms every now and then, so that he understand what is our requirement... especially when you want to have electrical appliance installed, and you need to make sure that there is light point available... for e.g. i want to hv a wall-mounted hair-dryer in the bathroom, so need to make sure electrical point is there... or we want to hv wall-mounted magnifyinig mirror with light at dressing area, also need to make sure that the cable can somehow be hidden... all these requirements you might not aware beforehand, so u need to brainstorm and let kelvin know before all the wiring work completed :deal:

he holds our house key, so he will go to our house every morning to open door and brief the workers on work plan... they work everyday and progressing well... whenever we visit, we discovered something more is done compared to last visit... so far we are very happy with the service and attitude of kelvin :good:

I see.. seems like everyone here had used Kelvin. But Thomas is the one handling my house.. not sure how he is.. quite undecided

I see.. seems like everyone here had used Kelvin. But Thomas is the one handling my house.. not sure how he is.. quite undecided

talk to him about your requirements, and see how he responses, and whether you like his idea and the way he manages your expectation... important thing is, you must be comfortable with the ID before engaging their services... i did not specifically look for kelvin even tho his name is quoted in forum... i went to tau design after called them to make sure someone is around... when i went there, kelvin was around... so naturally he is the one managing my case... give thomas a chance if u r comfortable with him :)

Guest careBnet
Can someone PM me Kelvin's contact? I am looking for an ID too. My new home would be in clementi; would he be willing to meet me here

pm lozzz

tau id is your good choice

care

Dun worry whether it's Thomas, Gab or Winson himself.

The company itself is the reputable one :D

Kelvin appears everywhere cause the "pioneers" were served by him so we say kelvin and he follows up those who were recommendd to him. But he can't handle all, so Thomas was brought in.

Try finding out who Thomas is and u'll be more assured. Answer in the thread or you could ask him when meeting in person :D

Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) Zc31 - Bukit Gombak

2) ilove6969 - Choa Chu Kang

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12) ashleymama

13) M2A

14) bedvul

15)swallow

16)bigcat

Anymore to add on? Kinda lost :D

I have mit up with Kelvin yesterday and so far so good.

Seems professional enough, and honest to tell me what is require what is not.. so as to save cost.

He have promised to email the quotation by thurs.. cant wait to see and hope its within my budget.

Keeping my fingers crossed :P

Guest careBnet
I have mit up with Kelvin yesterday and so far so good.

Seems professional enough, and honest to tell me what is require what is not.. so as to save cost.

He have promised to email the quotation by thurs.. cant wait to see and hope its within my budget.

Keeping my fingers crossed :P

cheer my fren

no worries about Tau id services, i have recommend couple of my fren to tau id . good feedback so far, me and wife are very happy and proud.

care

Guest careBnet
Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) Zc31 - Bukit Gombak

2) ilove6969 - Choa Chu Kang

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12) ashleymama

13) M2A

14) bedvul

15)swallow

16)bigcat

Anymore to add on? Kinda lost :D

for those who havent update, pls update, let join in the fun and sharing.

care

Guest careBnet
talk to him about your requirements, and see how he responses, and whether you like his idea and the way he manages your expectation... important thing is, you must be comfortable with the ID before engaging their services... i did not specifically look for kelvin even tho his name is quoted in forum... i went to tau design after called them to make sure someone is around... when i went there, kelvin was around... so naturally he is the one managing my case... give thomas a chance if u r comfortable with him :)

yes , agree with big cat,

everyone got their first step up. no fear... is still under tau id. so thomas will be 100 percent guide and prastice on good attitube and service.

care.

yes , agree with big cat,

everyone got their first step up. no fear... is still under tau id. so thomas will be 100 percent guide and prastice on good attitube and service.

care.

thumb up, thomas, althrough iam serve by uncle winson and kelvin. any way we should give thomas a chance.

tau id is always a good id film for newbie id consultant to join, at least ,those new id consutant can learn good thing from tau id then other id.

dont learn from other ID film ( sharper the chopper and hide behind) in hokkian

good luck thomas

may god bless you with your new start

Can someone PM me kelvin's contact? I am getting my key this thursday! :D

thumb up, thomas, althrough iam serve by uncle winson and kelvin. any way we should give thomas a chance.

tau id is always a good id film for newbie id consultant to join, at least ,those new id consutant can learn good thing from tau id then other id.

dont learn from other ID film ( sharper the chopper and hide behind) in hokkian

good luck thomas

may god bless you with your new start