Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

hi renoblurblur,

nope, mine is not at tampiness.

dont think kelvin will be bringin pple view my place coz i've personal belongings in the house.

anyway, my house isnt that nicely done up, probably is our own bad choice of colors & laminates & designs etc.

I had hope for my 2nd home to trigger the Heineken beer ad reactions.... Missed target but still pleasant in our eyes.

Hi jansue,

hehe, so kelvin is also doing your place. that explains the slow progress for my home.

no hurries thou, as long as do a good and neat job!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi guys,

Can anyone PM me Kelvin's HP no.? I just get a house and would Like his help.

Thanks in advance :)

hi Can anyone here help me out by PM me Kelvin's HP no.? ? Thanks :)

Edited by silentmorning

hi renoblurblur,

dont think kelvin will be bringin pple view my place coz i've personal belongings in the house.

anyway, my house isnt that nicely done up, probably is our own bad choice of colors & laminates & designs etc.

I had hope for my 2nd home to trigger the Heineken beer ad reactions.... Missed target but still pleasant in our eyes.

Hi jansue,

hehe, so kelvin is also doing your place. that explains the slow progress for my home.

Hi soxcotton,

where is your new place? mine started in mid june.. going to finish soon, hopefully by this week.

yours? supposed to finish by when? hopefully by next week, he will have more time for your home ya..

:D

latest update kelvin have change his hp number, aiya keep on changing, i call him just now, he say company provide new phone for him.. good for him la.sound like promote. haha ,so company buy new car for him.anyway just to update kel new number, yes , i agreed kelvin is a very nice guy. :rolleyes:

Edited by misschiang

Hi,

I spoke to kelvin when I met him just now. I did remind him that someone is looking for him. He is using back the same no. already. :)

His website is not ready yet.

Jansue,

Hope you dun mind us taking a peek at your place if its yours.

:)

regards,

renoblurblur

kelvin have his number, pls update.

Hi soxcotton,

where is your new place? mine started in mid june.. going to finish soon, hopefully by this week.

yours? supposed to finish by when? hopefully by next week, he will have more time for your home ya..

:D

oh my gosh! And i thought mine was already quite slow.....so yours is even slower.......

I started my reno around early July. Mine is at Tiong Bahru.

Ours is resale flat and we did the following:

(1) Overlay kitchen & 2 toilets wall & floor tiles

(2) Remove the existing kitchen cabinets & reconstruct

(3) Living room divider

(4) Living room tv console

(5) MBR wardrobe

(6) MBR tv console

(7) MBR toilet vanity

(8) MBR false ceiling

(9) Polish living & bedroom floors

(10) Do full height mirror in dining room

We're also expecting to complete soon, probably this week. Our kitchen cabinet still have 2 doors outstanding and a glass backing not done yet. Other than that, the rest are minor touch ups.

Is there any show flat to see for Kelvin's work? Or will he be able to bring us to view one of the flats that he designed?

they dont have showflat but u can c their workmanship in their office at tampiness or view the flats that he designed.

Does Tau do hand drawn 3D drawing for every item? like TV console and wardrobe? is it in colour?

For the laminates, are we allowed to choose any type of lamitak laminates? or will there be extra charges?

Guest careBnet
Does Tau do hand drawn 3D drawing for every item? like TV console and wardrobe? is it in colour?

For the laminates, are we allowed to choose any type of lamitak laminates? or will there be extra charges?

hi..

yes they do.

care

Guest careBnet
hi renoblurblur,

Hi jansue,

hi..

show your pict man

jansue and sox

share with us can?

care