Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks for sharing, I am impressed with the toilet reno esp. Kitchen is very neat too.

Hi eugela,

Thanks for the compliment. We did total reno for the master toilet. It is supposed to be completed by this weekend. So, I'll update the progress later including the pros and cons when engaging Tau ID.

As for the kitchen, we didn't do total reno, just asked Kelvin to build the kitchen cabinet but he end up covering all the ugly pipes as well:)

Cheers,

beruang.ndut

Hi all,

just sign up with tau this aftnoon. like what others say Tau might not be the cheapest among the rest but then we slected them as we like their sincere and responsible attitude. We actually talk to them and tell them wat we wan and also our budget and they will tried their best to give u the best quote.

Nw waiting for Kevin to come out with the design.Hopefully everything will be fine.

Will update u guys ........

Cheers.

Hi all,

just sign up with tau this aftnoon. like what others say Tau might not be the cheapest among the rest but then we slected them as we like their sincere and responsible attitude. We actually talk to them and tell them wat we wan and also our budget and they will tried their best to give u the best quote.

Nw waiting for Kevin to come out with the design.Hopefully everything will be fine.

Will update u guys ........

Cheers.

its not the cheapest? i got a quote from them and they are among the cheapest of the 6 i got leh, am i getting tok everywhere else?