Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

haha, they are discussing about the height of the display cabinet in my hall.. i got peep at your table, u all discussing abt designs huh?

Yup, this is our third meeting and we are discussing all about design, me the problem child as not sure what I want, Kevin's design so trendy that me mature woman here can't take. I prefer simple straight line whereas hubby prefer some design, keep complain that end up look like my current house. So upset with him.

I am doing only a few things :-

1) TV console with feature

2) Display cum shoe cabinet

3) mirror feature for Dining

4) platform bed for daughter

5) Study table with top-hung for daughter

6) platform bed for MBR

7) 3ft wardrobe in MBR and simple feature to hide TV wires.

only 7 things and discuss so long that my eyes nearly pop out at the end of the meeting.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yup, this is our third meeting and we are discussing all about design, me the problem child as not sure what I want, Kevin's design so trendy that me mature woman here can't take. I prefer simple straight line whereas hubby prefer some design, keep complain that end up look like my current house. So upset with him.

I am doing only a few things :-

1) TV console with feature

2) Display cum shoe cabinet

3) mirror feature for Dining

4) platform bed for daughter

5) Study table with top-hung for daughter

6) platform bed for MBR

7) 3ft wardrobe in MBR and simple feature to hide TV wires.

only 7 things and discuss so long that my eyes nearly pop out at the end of the meeting.

wah.. wait till you choose laminates, i spent hours choosing laminates, but in the end no stock. have to come again another to re-choose.. :bangwall:

I nv really choose the design, they design liao, show us, then I just say ok lor. Cos I really know nuts about design, so just let them choose lor.. At least you know what you want, can tell them to alter according to your preference.

Then I considered fast alreadi, as I choose all the laminates, glass colour, mirror colour and designs and paint colour for 3 bedrooms, living and dining and lights all within the 3.5 hrs lei... too fast is it...I thought is like that one. My hubby still complain I took so long!!??!! must feedback to him.

As the TV console / display / altar all in one place, very easy, choose everything the same as Kevin said if choose different laminate in the same space very messy.

so I chop chop, sign on dot line....today start to lay floor protection...

Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) Zc31

2) ilove6969

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12) ashleymama

13) M2A

14) bedvul

15)swallow

16)bigcat

17) Germs

18) jansue21

19) soxcotton

20) virus

21) beruang.ndut

22) Stw9444

23) Gluttonish

24) yuenyuen

Anymore? Keep it going.... :D

Then I considered fast alreadi, as I choose all the laminates, glass colour, mirror colour and designs and paint colour for 3 bedrooms, living and dining and lights all within the 3.5 hrs lei... too fast is it...I thought is like that one. My hubby still complain I took so long!!??!! must feedback to him.

As the TV console / display / altar all in one place, very easy, choose everything the same as Kevin said if choose different laminate in the same space very messy.

so I chop chop, sign on dot line....today start to lay floor protection...

haha.. i think i also took ard 3 - 4hrs to choose everything.. but took the longest time to choose laminates.. very stress now. scared the pearly white laminate that i choose doesn't look nice when its up..... haiz.

haha.. i think i also took ard 3 - 4hrs to choose everything.. but took the longest time to choose laminates.. very stress now. scared the pearly white laminate that i choose doesn't look nice when its up..... haiz.

We also select white laminate for our TV feature and display lei...not sure whether the same pearly white as I never take down the name. Don't stress la, I think the end result will be very nice.

We also select white laminate for our TV feature and display lei...not sure whether the same pearly white as I never take down the name. Don't stress la, I think the end result will be very nice.

Haiz, i choose the shiny shiny pearly white, cos the one that i want is out of stock.. very scared it doesn't look nice.. Think they are going to construct the carpentry works soon, haiz..... BTW, where is your new house?

Haiz, i choose the shiny shiny pearly white, cos the one that i want is out of stock.. very scared it doesn't look nice.. Think they are going to construct the carpentry works soon, haiz..... BTW, where is your new house?

beside the tanah merah MRT station....where is yours?

Yuenyuen,

did you change your bedroom doors? Did you take the normal round knob or the flat one?

Gluttonish

Sorry, no I did not change my door so can't advise.