Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

At least he has given u. Mine was still outstanding... 2 weeks liao! Still never hear from him.

Hi trustsome1,

You better give him a call. I think he's quite busy recently as the seventh month already passed. I remembered he said 2 weeks ago started 3 projects concurrently, and some projects started the week after. So my advise is just give him a call to remind him.

Cheers,

Beruang.ndut

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi trustsome1

strange, I think you better give him a call. as he is very responsive, in fact after sending the quotation, he will sms me to let me know. I am now waiting for the 3rd quotation (my can't decide, so keep changing my mind and asking him to quote different materials). He is going Malaysia today to select tile and will be back only tomorrow.

to those that use Tau, can check, if use mirror for Dinning room, Kelvin mentioned NO need wood backing. Is that safe as some other ID told me that must have wood backing. advise need here please.

to those that use Tau, can check, if use mirror for Dinning room, Kelvin mentioned NO need wood backing. Is that safe as some other ID told me that must have wood backing. advise need here please.

I guess it all depends on how flat is your wall. Without wood probably cheaper but may not necessary give you the best mirror "look" esp if there are several pcs of mirror that is mounted side by side.

Hi, i have been waiting for Kelvin's quotation for 2 weeks already... called him twice and he kept saying in the process... anybody also facing similar problem?? Heard so much good things abt them yet the initial experience not very good liao... have even received quotation from popular contractor like Hoe Bee and Jason but not from Tau and taking into consideration Tau is the 1st reno firm i went to... :(

Finally got my quote after much 'threatening'. First to meet, last to get quotation. So what's next after comparing all the quotes from different contractors? Meet short-listed contractors for follow-up in what?? Appreciate advice plse.

Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) Zc31 - Bukit Gombak

2) ilove6969 - Choa Chu Kang

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12) ashleymama

13) M2A

14) bedvul

15)swallow

16)bigcat

17) Germs

18) jansue21

19) soxcotton

20) virus

21) beruang.ndut

22) Stw9444

Anymore? Keep it going.... :D

I love 69 too. haha

Hi, i have been waiting for Kelvin's quotation for 2 weeks already... called him twice and he kept saying in the process... anybody also facing similar problem?? Heard so much good things abt them yet the initial experience not very good liao... have even received quotation from popular contractor like Hoe Bee and Jason but not from Tau and taking into consideration Tau is the 1st reno firm i went to... :(

Just like my experience with *...

Some ID get a bit more business already then start to show pattern...

This will be another one I'll boycott.

I mean in Singapore, we talk about service rite?

Imagine quotation already like that. How to let them handle my lovenest?

I'll pass!

Guest careBnet
Just like my experience with *...

Some ID get a bit more business already then start to show pattern...

This will be another one I'll boycott.

I mean in Singapore, we talk about service rite?

Imagine quotation already like that. How to let them handle my lovenest?

I'll pass!

hi hi

i dun think so. i think you got a bit of problem on ID but it doesnt mean that you got to spoilt other ID service issue,every ID work in defferent matter. give them some time lo, at least he will pick up your phone and qoutation will reached hand soon. right? any way we will still compare and no only waiting for kelvin. As Tau ID supporter i believe kel will respond to you no matter what.(one man show) Is just matter of time rather then no respond. Let join in the Q. Changi lasi lomak got to join the Q too, if you wait too long, meaning it dont taste good for you??? black xing xing, pls comment in a more reality comment than rubbish or black list ppl.make your path widthest and brightest. just share, no hard feeling :paint::paint:

care

Guest careBnet
Hello, most ID working everyday one lah.

wow

you really hate ID a lots.

what happen , care to share.?

care

Guest careBnet

hi

dont worry, give him some time.

care