Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Thanks for sharing, I am impressed with the toilet reno esp. Kitchen is very neat too.

beruang.ndut,

did you use glossy laminate for your kitchen? I wanted to used glossy white laminate for my kitchen too, buy Uncle Winson advised against it.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
beruang.ndut,

did you use glossy laminate for your kitchen? I wanted to used glossy white laminate for my kitchen too, buy Uncle Winson advised against it.

Hi Gluttonish,

Yes, we used glossy white laminate for our kitchen.

Kelvin against that idea too, because most white gloss laminate will turn yellowish in the longer time, especially if you don't maintain it well.

Since me and my wife rarely cook (probably just weekends) and so far we always clean it every week, we insisted to Kelvin.

Cheers,

Seem like I am the lucky one. Kevin super responsive, like I get all my quotation within 2 days. Going to see drawing this Sunday. Mostly will be signing with them.

tou i am not engaging tau interior, i must say he did my brother in law flat well and within a very tight dateline.. defects that is reported also very promptly rectified...!

really thumbs up to Uncle winson! he is full of knowledge, find him do ur house, no regrets!

Edited by seashell

Just like my experience with *...

Some ID get a bit more business already then start to show pattern...

This will be another one I'll boycott.

I mean in Singapore, we talk about service rite?

Imagine quotation already like that. How to let them handle my lovenest?

I'll pass!

totally agree... me have the same experience...! better to go with people with more experience and more repsonsible and more knowledgable!

met up with Kelvin ytd for a 2nd review of the quotation.

he does look quite tired.. i briefly told him that some of the forum members commented that they din receive his quotes and he told me that recently he is very tied up with work.. work till 1-2am...

i suggest that for those who want Kelvin to work on their quotes asap, perhaps you may want to make an appt with him. we find that this is a faster way.

his quote is very competitive.. it is comparable to a contractor's quotation. we are very surprised...

has yet to confirm as we want to think carefully first... hehe... hv fun!

Rainbowgal

agree with you that he looked very tired yesterday, we meet him at 6.30 pm and stay till 10.00 p.m. Selected everything and signed on the dotted line already, please add me to the list of his client.

I am doing only carpentary work. Will try to take some pictures to post up. Very surprise that he provided me with 6 drawings even though we have not signed with him. (we did mentioned to him that we will most propably sign with him).

Will try to take some pictures and post. Which is easier? post here or create blog....I don't want to create in photobucket one, too difficult and I can't access the photobucket website due to company policy.

I feel that his design too trendy for me and he is very nice to start drawing on the spot base on my new design......

Rainbowgal

agree with you that he looked very tired yesterday, we meet him at 6.30 pm and stay till 10.00 p.m. Selected everything and signed on the dotted line already, please add me to the list of his client.

I am doing only carpentary work. Will try to take some pictures to post up. Very surprise that he provided me with 6 drawings even though we have not signed with him. (we did mentioned to him that we will most propably sign with him).

Will try to take some pictures and post. Which is easier? post here or create blog....I don't want to create in photobucket one, too difficult and I can't access the photobucket website due to company policy.

I feel that his design too trendy for me and he is very nice to start drawing on the spot base on my new design......

Hey Yuanyuan,

think i met you at their office yesterday..

Hi Gluttonish,

Yes, we used glossy white laminate for our kitchen.

Kelvin against that idea too, because most white gloss laminate will turn yellowish in the longer time, especially if you don't maintain it well.

Since me and my wife rarely cook (probably just weekends) and so far we always clean it every week, we insisted to Kelvin.

Cheers,

Sigh.. I chose matte white in the end... wish I've insisted on Glossy white..

Hi Gluttonish

Oh, you are the couple with Uncle Winston. I saw your hubby taking the measurement tape and talking about full height something? Just curious what are you discussing? me kapo kapo here.

Hi Gluttonish

Oh, you are the couple with Uncle Winston. I saw your hubby taking the measurement tape and talking about full height something? Just curious what are you discussing? me kapo kapo here.

haha, they are discussing about the height of the display cabinet in my hall.. i got peep at your table, u all discussing abt designs huh?