Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Guest careBnet
I also have just engaged Tau for the reno Services.:)...Due to my oversea commitment, it should be starting sometime in Dec.

However it would seem I would need to do my own design as not much ID work (Color matching/ Furntures/ Curtain/ Theme) will be done by them.

hi

not to worry , kelvin will help you after that. just understand what you are looking at and give him the ref.dont worry tau id.

care

Edited by careBnet

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) Zc31

2) ilove6969

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12) ashleymama

13) M2A

14) bedvul

15)swallow

16)bigcat

17) Germs

18) jansue21

19) soxcotton

20) virus

21) beruang.ndut

22) Stw9444

23) Gluttonish

24) yuenyuen

25) mctan

Anymore? Keep it going.... :D

Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) Zc31

2) ilove6969

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12) ashleymama

13) M2A

14) bedvul

15)swallow

16)bigcat

17) Germs

18) jansue21

19) soxcotton

20) virus

21) beruang.ndut

22) Stw9444

23) Gluttonish

24) yuenyuen

25) mctan

Anymore? Keep it going.... :D

Just wondering since you are listing out the fourmers who had engaged Tau, I think it would be better if you are to add the links to their Blogs/ their Reno Pic beside the names. This is to allow people to see what was done.

Edited by mctan

Just wondering, did u all buy ur toilet accessories from the store recommended by Kelvin? How do u find the range and pricing?

Just wondering, did u all buy ur toilet accessories from the store recommended by Kelvin? How do u find the range and pricing?

I bought most of my bathroom stuff from the store after I made some comparison with a few bathroom store recommended by forummers and I found the price are very competitive and service is good as well.

I found some leakage on my showroom mixer last month and called Andy. He told me that he was going to call the Crizto guy (my mixer brand is Crizto) to fix that up. If they can't fix it he'll try to exchange 1 to 1. That day was Satuday and on Monday Crizto staff went to my home fixing the mixer. Now so far so good.

But I don't know whether he recommended you the same store as the one that he recommended to me or not :P

Hi all,

anyone engaed their service b4? hopefully some kind people can give me some feedback or warnings abt them. Do give your opinion or pm me if gettin quotes from them. thanks in advance

Hi,

Could anyone can PM me Kevin No?

Thanks alot.. :P

What do you do if the align of the wardrobe is out? behind is longer than front by about 8 cm? i.e. the width infront is 90 cm but behind is 98cm. What is the possible cause / causes? Do I ask they to tear down the whole wardrobe and redo, but the wardrobe is sealed already (they have put in the white thingy). Will it look strange if I leave it?

Hubby is suggesting that we leave it as unfortunately time is not on my side as I need them to HO to my latest by this Wed as I have other delivery on Thurs and my movers are moving stuff on Fri.

Edited by yuenyuen

Hi Bro Zc and Carebnet,

How u guys gettin on? Hope everyone is getting on all well.

Any upcoming plan fr the coming Hari Raya ??

It had been quite a while that i had actually log in and posted.... Haha :P

Hello!!! :D

It's also a long time since i last logged in as well.

Been bz with my new job and also my photography business has been burnign lotsa weekends for me.

House after 1.5yrs is still in good condition haha and i'm really encourage to see this thread being the "hot thread" till today. ;)

It really goes to show that many has used and agree with me that Tau gives value services.

Recent addition to my family is a litle doggie called Rocket haha. He packs the punches each time after work.

Just wondering since you are listing out the fourmers who had engaged Tau, I think it would be better if you are to add the links to their Blogs/ their Reno Pic beside the names. This is to allow people to see what was done.

Firstly, not everyone starts a reno blog.

Even if they did, it takes effort.

Maybe if you use the search function for the people who had used Tau services under author, it'll be faster.

Some of us has completed reno like almost 2yrs and we're still here and i think most appreciate our little "dedication"

:)

What do you do if the align of the wardrobe is out? behind is longer than front by about 8 cm? i.e. the width infront is 90 cm but behind is 98cm. What is the possible cause / causes? Do I ask they to tear down the whole wardrobe and redo, but the wardrobe is sealed already (they have put in the white thingy). Will it look strange if I leave it?

Hubby is suggesting that we leave it as unfortunately time is not on my side as I need them to HO to my latest by this Wed as I have other delivery on Thurs and my movers are moving stuff on Fri.

Leave it and you'll have to live with it.

If it's genuine, raise it to Kelvin and i'm sure he'll do something about it.

Never ask, never know. ;)

Guest careBnet
Leave it and you'll have to live with it.

If it's genuine, raise it to Kelvin and i'm sure he'll do something about it.

Never ask, never know. ;)

hi Zc,

you are back. cool, how is your new job. yes agreed.

care

Guest careBnet

hi,

just for my understanding on my house reonvation, this problem will have. either the wall alignment is not on align or the floor.your must be at the corner wardrobe??? i also encounter this. my wall alignment is run. so nothing got to do with the wardrobe. i mean i can live with it and the design is nice too.

cheer

happy moving in.

dont worry ,tau ID is a reponsilities ID

show some picture of sweet home :paint:

care