Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Yup same for us.... 2nd christmas.. Will be having Christmas party at home wif frens and relatives...

How abt u bro?

Fortunately or unfortunately, no one's coming. :P

24th gg to dunno which hotel for dinner w friends.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hihi......

My cousin have just done their renovation work by Tau interior design......Is very very well done..... responsibilities is shown after completion of work for 3 month that one of the defect is found. and my cousin call them about the matter and it is solve within the day. so not very bad. ... that is what we are looking at. is before and after work service. My whole family use Tau .. but for me, i am very regret that i didnt listen to my mum, enraged a lousy ID film. That never never come back for my defect. my mum ring uncle Winson (tau ID) to help me for those defect, I was so torch by their service ever my house is not done by tau. Uncle Winson say to me and hubb dun feel sad and within that very day that my mum ring him, all defect is done without any charges.So kind of him and he have show his professionalism to us. So Tau is good. (thumb Up)

Choose a correct choice then :help:

hi,

i am newbie here..would get the key for resale flat end of Jan 2010.

would like kind soul here to recommend good id/constractor..

Tau interior...do they discuss with you for the overall design? hw much roughly they charge?

It's in the reno blog. U can search the forum

Otherwise if you been to his shop, my pictures are on his shop front. Got newpaper cutting also.

IF not ask him to show you my home pics. He has them :)

where is thelink to see your house pic?

and how much they quote?

Till date, we have used Tau's services.

1) Zc31

2) ilove6969

3) carebnet

4) Danielray

5) Sugarmeq

6) johntan2005

7) LimeGreen

8) misschiang

9) makiy30

10) janjan48

11) clover88

12) ashleymama

13) M2A

14) bedvul

15)swallow

16)bigcat

17) Germs

18) jansue21

19) soxcotton

20) virus

21) beruang.ndut

22) Stw9444

23) Gluttonish

24) yuenyuen

25) mctan

26)beeB

Anymore? Keep it going....

what is tau contact? how do i meet the id there?

is their price is consider cheap ?

what is tau contact? how do i meet the id there?

is their price is consider cheap ?

Not the cheapest definately but not the most expensive either.

Too cheap also scared of workmanship and hidden costs.

Tau is upfront. No gimmicks.

I would call it value for money.

Dunno i suay or wat... Tau is the 1st ID firm i approach few mths back (yes the so called very responsible Kelvin) and i even went down tog with my hubby instead of just requesting for quote thru email. Waited for 2 weeks thereafter call him to chase for quote and he say not yet ready. Call up 1 more week later he still say not ready... we call up 1 last time another week later he also say not ready. It has been 3 months and we nv received any quote from him at all. **** irresponsible guy... if he dun wanna do our business can just tell us straight and not make us a fool by keep calling and chasing him! Waste our time! I know i might get "bomb" by his supporters but wat i've mentioned is really the fact for me. :furious:

Dunno i suay or wat... Tau is the 1st ID firm i approach few mths back (yes the so called very responsible Kelvin) and i even went down tog with my hubby instead of just requesting for quote thru email. Waited for 2 weeks thereafter call him to chase for quote and he say not yet ready. Call up 1 more week later he still say not ready... we call up 1 last time another week later he also say not ready. It has been 3 months and we nv received any quote from him at all. **** irresponsible guy... if he dun wanna do our business can just tell us straight and not make us a fool by keep calling and chasing him! Waste our time! I know i might get "bomb" by his supporters but wat i've mentioned is really the fact for me. :furious:

Hi Mummy Lynn

you didn't miss out on anything....In fact you should count your blessing....lucky you.

Hi Mummy Lynn

you didn't miss out on anything....In fact you should count your blessing....lucky you.

Hi yuenyuen,

Haha.. thanks! Guess i am indeed lucky... if not i wouldn't be able to find another ID who is really responsible and good! I am just furious that my precious time was wasted on an irresponsible guy like him!

Guest careBnet

hi,

some how is not suay or wat, may be kel is lucky didnt have you as a clients. a not understanding client.if you are sincere to have him to quote on your house you sure wait on his list.Every one can see from the news, housing market is boosting up.should nt say in this way.if you plan to have him to quote you then you have to wait.Can see, he is very heng that you didnt have him as your ID.otherwise he will crack his head. give him time la.Now i want to drink a cup coffee with him also very different. then should i say kelvin is a irrespondsible guy. and no more support him and no more friend.ever once you have the quote, you also cant commit on the spot, right.so pls give other time is also given yourself time.everyone can read your character and judge from the way you post. pls direct to the point and share and solve it. it is very rude and not correct to describe in use ***** handsome***** or**** not handsome******. no wonder kel dont respond to you.

care

Guest careBnet
Not the cheapest definately but not the most expensive either.

Too cheap also scared of workmanship and hidden costs.

Tau is upfront. No gimmicks.

I would call it value for money.

hihi

zc 31

how's life?

any planning for christmas??

care

hi,

some how is not suay or wat, may be kel is lucky didnt have you as a clients. a not understanding client.if you are sincere to have him to quote on your house you sure wait on his list.Every one can see from the news, housing market is boosting up.should nt say in this way.if you plan to have him to quote you then you have to wait.Can see, he is very heng that you didnt have him as your ID.otherwise he will crack his head. give him time la.Now i want to drink a cup coffee with him also very different. then should i say kelvin is a irrespondsible guy. and no more support him and no more friend.ever once you have the quote, you also cant commit on the spot, right.so pls give other time is also given yourself time.everyone can read your character and judge from the way you post. pls direct to the point and share and solve it. it is very rude and not correct to describe in use ***** handsome***** or**** not handsome******. no wonder kel dont respond to you.

care

Care

Are you getting too defensive. I thought forum is for sharing for both good and bad comments and not only good comments. If people are prevented from sharing bad comments, then it will make this forum/thread a scam and it is misleading others.

Having a long list of clients who sign up does not mean anything as I am sure other ID can list out an even longer list, we should be listing only satisfied clients instead of merely clients who sign-up. Or better still will be indicating satisfied or unsatisfied clients beside the list so that potential home owner get a better picture.

Guest careBnet
Care

Are you getting too defensive. I thought forum is for sharing for both good and bad comments and not only good comments. If people are prevented from sharing bad comments, then it will make this forum/thread a scam and it is misleading others.

Having a long list of clients who sign up does not mean anything as I am sure other ID can list out an even longer list, we should be listing only satisfied clients instead of merely clients who sign-up. Or better still will be indicating satisfied or unsatisfied clients beside the list so that potential home owner get a better picture.

cool cool

just to explain, dont be too sensitive. is to share, correct but not using suay la, heng la. sound wired lo

cheer

care

hi,

care

I didn't know this is a thread for good comments on Tau Interior and its not specify anywhere. I am just trying to share my experience, whats wrong? But anyway, i expected it. Fyi, i have already waited for 3 months for his quote! I guess you are too anxious to jump into his defence and didn't read carefully. Makes me wonder how are you related to him :rolleyes: I'm not sure how you define "understanding" too... probably you have waited for half a yr to get a quote for him thus my 3 month is nothing compared to yours?? If thats the case... wow.... you are TRULY understanding! *applaud*.

Aside to yuenyuen, i'm sure Kel is lucky to have such a understanding and reasonable customer like you. Cheers!

Edited by Mummy Lynn