Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sugarmeg

Tau Interior

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
anyone use tau recently?

My Reno with Tau is still proceeding it is on my 4th week. The tileing is almost complete. New wall structure is also done. So far so good. Minor Hiccup (mis-comm) but is quickly resolved.

As for the much talk about carpentry...well we will have to wait and see....

My Reno with Tau is still proceeding it is on my 4th week. The tileing is almost complete. New wall structure is also done. So far so good. Minor Hiccup (mis-comm) but is quickly resolved.

Hopefully after ppl commented,they will improve by then.

Happy reno.

hi! may i know where is yr place? yrs is actually hw many room flat?

my 5 room also takes abt a month to complete.

hi! may i know where is yr place? yrs is actually hw many room flat?

my 5 room also takes abt a month to complete.

My place is a 5I. A month... that is fast.. my take about 1 month to finish just the tiling.. There are still the other stuff like air -con, re- piping of water and gas, toliets, kitchen cabinet...etc... think it will take at least another month or so..

My place is a 5I. A month... that is fast.. my take about 1 month to finish just the tiling.. There are still the other stuff like air -con, re- piping of water and gas, toliets, kitchen cabinet...etc... think it will take at least another month or so..

so u plan to move in b4 chinese new year?

Seems like everyone had their bad days, no one's perfect.

Just select with an open heart and communicate well.

is it normal for them to quote generic package which is not according to what we discuss ?

ie. the actual quote will only come when you talk to the designer and they have went down to your place to measure the exact dimension ?

i went down to the shop on sunday, and receive a quote today that some of the items we talk about does not get list and wow, they quote 44ft kitchen cabinet where my kitchen is so tiny that i don't think even 20ft can go in.

is it normal for them to quote generic package which is not according to what we discuss ?

ie. the actual quote will only come when you talk to the designer and they have went down to your place to measure the exact dimension ?

i went down to the shop on sunday, and receive a quote today that some of the items we talk about does not get list and wow, they quote 44ft kitchen cabinet where my kitchen is so tiny that i don't think even 20ft can go in.

Have they gone to your place for actual measurement? If not i think the generic quote is for budgeting purpose. More importabtly, identify how much is per foot run.

44ft kitchen might be doable in your kitchen because say it's a simple straight cabinet and you're running 20ft for bottom and 20ft for top, it's about there?

For my home, i dun have top cabinets but on the extreme left and right, i designed 2 full height cabinets.

Have they gone to your place for actual measurement? If not i think the generic quote is for budgeting purpose. More importabtly, identify how much is per foot run.

44ft kitchen might be doable in your kitchen because say it's a simple straight cabinet and you're running 20ft for bottom and 20ft for top, it's about there?

For my home, i dun have top cabinets but on the extreme left and right, i designed 2 full height cabinets.

not possible, my kitchen is only a 8ft x 10ft area.

but nvm, i think i may still sign up with them after seeing how strong you support them :P

after seeing a few id, i get more and more blur liao.

hi! did yr reno went on smoothly?

hi! did yr reno went on smoothly?

Can consider to be smooth...with some minor hiccups due to misunderstanding..

However the reno is taking longer then expected... inital estimate (from Winson) my reno will take 6 weeks however it would seem that it would take around 10 weeks...(due to CNY apart from others.)

And we have yet began the much discussed carpentry..

Dunno i suay or wat... Tau is the 1st ID firm i approach few mths back (yes the so called very responsible Kelvin) and i even went down tog with my hubby instead of just requesting for quote thru email. Waited for 2 weeks thereafter call him to chase for quote and he say not yet ready. Call up 1 more week later he still say not ready... we call up 1 last time another week later he also say not ready. It has been 3 months and we nv received any quote from him at all. **** irresponsible guy... if he dun wanna do our business can just tell us straight and not make us a fool by keep calling and chasing him! Waste our time! I know i might get "bomb" by his supporters but wat i've mentioned is really the fact for me. :furious:

Same issue faced here. Been chasing them since Dec but have not got a reply from them. they juz say they are working on it. Called them again on Friday 22nd Jan and they are still working on it. 2 months to work on a quotation and still working on it ??? Think their quality and responsiveness had dropped a lot, and moreover, it's winson who response to it. Really giving up on them. I'm getting my keys on Feb and they'll be the last ID to consider.

Can consider to be smooth...with some minor hiccups due to misunderstanding..

However the reno is taking longer then expected... inital estimate (from Winson) my reno will take 6 weeks however it would seem that it would take around 10 weeks...(due to CNY apart from others.)

And we have yet began the much discussed carpentry..

so at present yr reno works is being handle by winson or kelvin>?